New Arts Ensembles Reviews

94 | Savannah, GA

94 Reviews for New Arts Ensembles

New Arts Ensembles was great to work with. This was our first daughters wedding and we didn't know where to begin with music selections for the ceremony. Kristin King met with us and gave us advice. She was very professional and helped us tremendously. The musicians at the ceremony were wonderful. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was. We will definitely use this group again when our next daughter gets engaged.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Pamela · Married on 09/25/2015

We chose Kristin the second we met her to play for our daughters wedding! She was so pleasant and accommodating. The music was amazing and truly set the stage for a most romantic wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kristen was extremely personable and accommodating! We'd seen Jackson and Maggie play at venues around town and were SO honored to have them play at our reception.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Kathy · Married on 06/06/2015

We hired Kristin on harp and Ricardo on violin for my daughter's wedding, which was held at the Georgia State Railroad Museum in Savannah. I dealt with Kristin directly during the planning process. She was very accommodating and helped in suggesting the type music we needed. She also quickly learned one of the songs before our event. We also purchased their sound package, which worked out perfectly. Kristin and Ricardo were right on cue during the ceremony with no gaps. They also performed during cocktail hour. They sounded absolutely wonderful and made my daughter's wedding a very memorable one.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Kate · event on: 05/23/2015

Unbelievable experience!! We hired Velvet Caravan for my grandma's 80th birthday. It was a total surprise and the band coordinated surprising her at the front door, and even went out of their way to bring a bouquet of flowers!!!!!!!!!! They played interactive "name that tune" games with her. Sang an extended happy birthday and worked with us to coordinate bringing out the cake - impeccable timing all around. They even stayed after and chatted. SOOOOO nice and the music was so fun and lively. Nobody could sit still. I have never met a more pleasurable group! Kristin was also AMAZING dealing with my indecisiveness in planning - SUPER flexible and more responsive than ANY of the vendors for my own wedding! Totally worth the money. I think my grandma got 10 extra years of life after the show.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Raine · Married on 05/16/2015

I hired a duo of a harpist and a violinist to play for the my daughter's wedding ceremony. They did a beautiful job. The music was wonderful. They were very easy to contact and have a wide range of songs. My daughter was able to get the exact music she wanted. I was able to do everything on the phone or by email. The wedding planner thought they were wonderful to work with. I highly recommend New Arts Ensembles!

Sent on 05/20/2015

I had a string duo and a soloist. The musicians were very professional and did a beautiful job. I highly recommend Sheila Berg as a soloist, she has a beautiful voice and you will not be disappointed. Kristin King kept me informed and even was able to make the date work with the string duo, even though they had another performance afterward, she was able to schedule them for our wedding in addition. Many would have just said they were already booked for that evening but she looked where both events were taking place and due to the closeness of them both was able to accommodate us.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Linda · event on: 04/09/2015

New Arts Ensembles is headed by two very talented musicians: a violinist and a harpist, both of whom are active in our community and make wonderful music with their respective instruments. New Arts Ensembles provided four musicians for our very special event. Although this wonderful quartet provided background music for our reception, to many of us it's music was really the highlight of this wedding celebration for our niece. Our niece and her new husband loved the music, as well as our guests. Many guests have commented on how much they enjoyed the reception, including especially the music. When we have events in the future, we hope that New Arts Ensembles will be able to participate.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Allison · Married on 04/04/2015

They were so great to work with.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Valerie · Married on 03/21/2015

Eric Jones, you blessed our wedding in an amazing way! I don't know what more to say. Under his musical direction, he and his trio (trumpet, upright bass) beautifully executed the music at our ceremony and cocktail reception. From jazz standards to spirituals to gospel, they nailed it. It was beautiful, uplifting and a moving accompaniment to our special day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Missy · Married on 09/20/2014

Kristin was amazing to work with and her music just made the ceremony magical. She was very responsive beforehand with great - and non-intrusive - suggestions. I highly recommend Kristin and New Arts Ensemble. Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User4414309 · event on: 08/28/2014

Musicians recommended for the event were perfect! Enjoyed by everyone and will definitely request them should we plan future events in the area.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Terri · Married on 07/26/2014

We chose to have a trio consisting of a harp, cello and violin and they exceeded our expectations even on a 100 degree day! Thank you Kristin! Amazing!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kelsey · Married on 06/07/2014

We used New Arts Ensembles for our string trio at our wedding. It was a pleasure working with Kristin to find the right fit for our wedding. She was super flexible, organized and knew exactly what we needed. Our trio played beautiful music before and during our ceremony that really added to our experience. Let New Arts Ensembles take one worry off your list!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Miranda · Married on 05/23/2014

The Blue-Grass trio that we hired to play for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour received RAVE reviews from all of our guests. During the ceremony the music was PERFECT and simply beautiful! My only disappointment was that I WASN'T there to enjoy them more, as we were whisked away for wedding photos. Guests said on several occasions how amazing the band was all the way down to their attire and equipment, they received several compliments on their microphone specifically. They were extremely professional and worked seamlessly with my wedding planner Andrea Harper of Gray-Harper Event Maker. Thanks to the wonderful artists for making my event extra special!

Sent on 05/27/2014

S · Married on 05/03/2014

The musician was very professional, prompt and was always smiling. My daughter was getting dressed for her wedding and could hear the music from the courtyard and stopped to listen. She said, "That sounds like wedding music." She thought the music was coming from the hotel. Her sister said," That's your wedding music being played." We were worried that having a small wedding without attendance that the songs she had picked out would be too long but Mr. Povie made a short version work out perfectly. At the reception he had our one year old granddaughter dancing around the room. He helped make our daughter and new son's wedding day, Perfect.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Natasha · Married on 03/29/2014

A dream come true for your musical needs. Professional and courteous. Will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2014

Our Violinist was Jadde. She played absolutely beautifully. Our ceremony ran a little behind and she played through it all anyway. I was very pleased with her and my family had a chance to speak with her, they said she was very professional. Having a violinist instead of a DJ in our romantic park wedding, was the perfect way to go. It set the tone for the entire ceremony. I loved it. Thank you so much Jadde!!

Sent on 03/08/2014

KRISTIN PLAYED FOR OUR CEREMONY AND COCKTAIL HOUR AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2013

Kristin with New Arts Ensembles is a wealth of knowledge! She sat down with us almost a full year prior to the wedding and discussed what our needs were. She helped us decide on a single violin for a ceremony on the beach in Tybee Island. Not only was she able to recommend songs we might like she also was able to help us find other local vendors for our wedding. Since we don't live in the area this was extremely helpful! Kristin was in contact with me all the way up till the wedding day and ensured that the violinist had all the needed information. The violinist showed up on time and played beautifully for the ceremony! It was truly perfect! I highly recommend going with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles for your music needs in the Savannah/Tybee Island area!!!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Ken and Laurie · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Kristin King and her partner and accompanying violinist was a wonderful experience. They were professional, responsive and delightful to work with for our wedding. Their music was of the utmost highest quality and truly exceeded our expectations. They were flexible to work with and accommodated our requests and preferences with great professionalism. Truly great people and music artists and business people. We would certainly work with them and highly recommend them to others looking for fine musicians!

Sent on 01/06/2014

First-class musical performance!

Sent on 01/09/2014

I called Kristen at New Arts Ensembles with less than one month from wedding day and she moved at light speed to get me musicians. We had 100 guest at our forsyth park wedding and Kristen me up with a guitarist (Eric) and a violinist (jade) who played as my guest got to the park (more traditional music) and when my wedding party went down the isle, they played with a little help from my friends- the Beatles- When my Dad and I walked down the isle, we had them play Neil young's heart of gold 9my dad and I both love this song and also, it was fitting because my dad had just had a heart transplant back in February), and my favorite thing that they played was as husband and I kissed and turned to walk down the isle, they play Ray lamontages You are the best thing. I was worried about how that would sound with just a guitar and violin but it was perfect and was very recognizable to everyone what the song was! I am so glad that I had them at my wedding as opposed to trusting one of my friends to do music with an iPod or something like that!! Kristen sent me a song list from the guitarist and I was able to pick from that the main songs I wanted and with less than 1 week from the wedding, they were willing to learn the ray lamontage song for me. True perfection! Love them

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jenna · Married on 04/27/2013

Wonderful music for any function! We had them play at our ceremony and it was perfect! Extremely talented and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 04/07/2013

Kristin worked magic in a very short period of time for our ceremony! We first contacted her about a month out from our ceremony and had no ceremony music booked yet. She was able to work with us and find exactly what we wanted! She was so quick to respond to emails and we ended up booking Stan Ray as our guitar soloist. He was perfect! We cannot that New Art Ensembles enough for the help and the quality of their artist!

Sent on 04/14/2013