23 Reviews for New Age Entertainment DJs & Photo Booths

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Photobooth (1)
23 New Age Entertainment DJs & Photo Booths Reviews

I would recommend New Age Entertainment to all of my friends. Jason was very flexible and knowledgeable. He had all the music we requested and everyone really enjoyed having him at our wedding. Will definitely call him again for future events!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was amazing!! They also provided a photo album from the photo booth that our guests had signed. Very pleased with their service!

Profile Picture User5258068, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Jason was very helpful via email and I appreciated that he called me the week of the wedding to discuss more in detail. At the wedding he checked in with my husband and I several times and was always ready to make announcements if we asked. He made sure not to play any songs we did not want to hear and I think he played all of those we requested. The mix of music was great and he was very professional. I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Uplighting

New age entertainment definently delivered! The photos booth was also a hit and Jason was wonderful and so knowledgeable! Everything was perfect! ;) would definently recommend

Profile Picture alexie, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was great! He made sure everything we wanted was done and that it was done correctly. He kept us on schedule and helped us figure out when to do certain parts of the reception! It was truthfully amazing!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ was amazing and I love the photo booth book I recirved!

Profile Picture Lynzi, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

New age Entertainment did an amazing job at my Wedding. Everyone enjoyed dancing and the music that Jason played. Thank you so much :) will definitely pass the word around about what a great job you guys did and the Photo Booth was such a great hit thank you again for that . sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Carroll

Profile Picture Mary, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

New Age was the DJ at my reception and did a fabulous job. Played a huge variety and made sure everyone had something played that they enjoyed.

Profile Picture User4481193, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was great meeting Jason. He even got every single song that we requested even when some of them were not popular or mainstream at all! He made us feel very comfortable in the meeting and wasn't pushy about anything! Great guy!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I found Jason in the list for DJs near our wedding location in the Weddingwire and after interviewing him over the phone (after talking to 2 other DJs in the area) we decided to go with him. He really focused on what we wanted our music to be in the wedding. Communication was very smooth and always prompt over email or phone. We got to meet him in person just few minutes before the wedding and I have to say the party was just AWESOME!!! I'm from Latin-america and music it's the core of our weddings and Jason did just FANTASTIC. I asked him to play many Latin songs and he got the whole list for us. He brought a light that matched with the color theme of the wedding and that gave more ambiance to the whole reception. He was always keeping an eye on us to be sure everything was going on schedule and as planned.
We will definitely recommend Jason to be your wedding DJ, he's more than willing to help you figure out your music selection and sound for your Big Day.
Thanks again Jason, we had tons of fun :)
M&B

Profile Picture Monica, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

New age did an awesome job for our wedding. On time, speedy set up, very professional, great communication, great value, easy to work with! The photo booth was a hit! Thanks again guys! You made it a memorable night!!!

Profile Picture Jeff & Jennifer, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The pre wedding planning for music and wedding party names was efficient and stress free. The wedding day went on without a hitch. The DJ was prompt and set up quickly. He was very professional and handled all of the introductions very well. There were several young children that kept bugging him all night for various reasons and he was very professional and treated them wonderfully. His choice of songs really kept the party alive and we received many compliments on him. The price was very affordable compared to some other DJ services around here. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Zach, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did an amazing job!! He was super flexible, I didn't get a chance to get him the song for the Father Daughter dance until the day of, and it was not a big deal! He also did an amazing job at the reception getting people involved in our Photo Booth and reminding them to sign the guest photo. Played great music, and was a lot of fun to have as a DJ.

Profile Picture Leah, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Really not sure what else you could ask for in a DJ.
Had a great setup, was polite, courteous, listened to my feedback on music, worked hard to get names down and know people, his family was also there working the photo booth and that was an absolute blast (and my friends can be a lot to handle lol).

Would not hesitate to work with again or recommend to a friend.

Profile Picture User4168029, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did our wedding on March 28th and did a wonderful job, he had absolutely zero mistakes, he could feel the mood of the crowd and always knew the right song to get people back on the dance floor. Anything we asked of Jason on our "Special Day" he was more than happy to accommodate. Of all the money we spent at the wedding I think the money we sent to New age Entertainment was definitely the most well spent money of the day.

Profile Picture Kyle , 3/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was our second year using Jason at our annual Halloween Party! He was awesome! Great with the kids, and played what they wanted to hear.

Profile Picture Shaya, 10/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

New Age Entertainment provided our wedding with an amazing service, and most importantly, got the party up and dancing all night! Our wedding was at the Blue Dress Barn on October 20, 2013. Jason is incredibly professional and we had several meetings prior to the wedding date to make sure everything was in order. His attention to the details was great, and he covered things we overlooked so that was well appreciated. He worked with the playlist that we had, and added in music to round out the vibe of the party. His setup looked and sounded fantastic. His price is very competitive and very difficult to beat with the quality of service he provided. I couldn't be more pleased and would work with, and recommend, Jason and New Age Entertainment for any wedding or other party where a DJ is needed. Thanks, Jason!!

Profile Picture User3639490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everything we hoped for in a DJ. He kept the party going all night long. I was very impressed with how professional Jason was, he wanted everything to go perfectly and it did. I would reccommend this DJ to any friend or family member. Thanks again!

Mike Woodworth

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I picked this DJ last minute and online when my DJ canceled. I had never met them, just spoke on the phone. My now husband had a ton of music picked out and it was all played and the rest we left up to him, he did amazing! He picked the song for the bridal party enterance, bouquet toss and garter toss and it was all so fun! Really kept the party going!! We got so lucky stumbling across this DJ and the price was great too!

Profile Picture Nisha, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

THe DJ was the same DJ that we talked to and met with. He was on time and dress to inpress. I first thought that he was part of the wedding party.
He played every song that we asked for and did a wonderful job. We will be booking him for my son Grad party this summer.

Thank you New age for doing a great job.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/2/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were very helpful when picking songs and VERY patient when I kept changing my mind on what songs I wanted. :) I loved the light up booth... I can't wait to tell my friends so they can have a great DJ too.

Profile Picture User3199340, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

New Age Entertainment provides a talented and outstanding DJ Services. Very highly recommended for your special event.

Profile Picture User3081377, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We enjoyed working with New Age Entertainment a lot, he worked with us to get everything perfect for our big party...We gave him a list of ideas or songs that were special to us through the years... He was very easy to work with and the music was awesome..Would pass his number on to all of my friends and family for sure..

Profile Picture User3193099, 2+ years ago, 1 Review