Network DJs Reviews

32 | Melbourne, FL

32 Reviews for Network DJs

Brooke · Married on 04/28/2012

If you are considering Jeff at Network DJ's for your event or wedding, don't even think twice about it!! He helped make our wedding day so perfect by playing all of the right music that we requested and announcing all of the agenda for the night and keeping everything running so smoothly. We recieved SO many compliments from all different age groups on the work that was done and I'm so happy with the choice that we made. Jeff was so willing to meet our every request and make sure everything stayed in perfect order for us, in other words, he kept our wedding day STRESS FREE! I would definitely recommend Network DJ's for anyone and for any event. You can't go wrong with this service. :)

Sent on 05/03/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Brooke and Dalton, thank you for allowing me to help make your day a fairytale. I was honored to have been there for you to ensure your day ran smoothly. I am happy to hear you had a stress free day because of me. That's how it should be!!! You two make an amazing couple and I do hope our paths cross again in the future. I'd love to post some pics from your wedding, so when you get your pics back, let me know, I'd love to share some of all of us having fun at your wedding. Thanks again!

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2012

DJ Zato did an amazing job at my wedding reception! He was interactive with guests and played excellent music to get everyone moving on the dance floor! I have been hearing from family and friends non stop since, that our wedding reception was one of the most fun and entertaining receptions that they have ever been too! The best part of all was he brought family members from both sides together which was comforting and wonderful to see. DJ Zato also kept the timeline of the reception going and put a little special fun into every part. I would recommend DJ Zato to anyone in search of entertainment.

Sent on 04/25/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Melissa, I had an incredible time at your wedding. You were absolutely right, your side of the family does know how to party!!! But I must say, I noticed some of Shawn's family dancing too, and he said they wouldn't. Just wanted to say, thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. Glad I could help make it one of the happiest days of your life.

Jason · Married on 12/28/2011

When we first met DJ Zato, he described the role of the DJ as one of the most important expenses you could ever have for a wedding - and he couldn't have been more correct. Jeff was extremely engaging, kept things flowing smoothly, and had his own special and awesome "bag of tricks" for reception activities that we've never seen before. Without Network DJs, our reception would have been bland and routine instead of an awesome party with happy and involved guests. Thanks!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Jason, thank you for the kind words. I also want to thank you for having me be apart of your wedding day. It makes me very happy to hear that I helped make your "big day" perfect. The role of the DJ is extremely important, especially at a wedding reception. Thank you for putting your trust and faith in me, and if there is ever another opportunity for a party in your life to celebrate anything, you know who to call. Take care.

Shawn · Married on 09/17/2011

DJ Zato, of Network DJ's, was our fabulous DJ for our dream wedding / reception! He was the best and no one comes close in our book...he played the wedding music along with the whole reception! He had everyone dancing and we still get comments on our reception and the DJ....he even had all the older folks dancing! He made the reception and we were so blessed to have had him as our wedding DJ! DJ Zato is absolutely the best DJ I have ever had or seen....if you want the best, then you want DJ Zato!

Shawn & Christa

Sent on 04/11/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Thank you Shawn and Christa!! Your wedding was awesome...what a crowd!!! Your friends and family members really know how to party which made it easy for me to do my job. Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your big day and I wish you two the best. Thanks again!

Geddes · Married on 03/26/2011

Jeff was a fantastic DJ. He did a great job keeping the wedding moving (both in terms of being a Master of Ceremonies - keeping the schedule on time, and also on the dance floor).

He was super responsive to all our requests, and overall was a really proactive, great guy. Music taste was excellent, and we didn't want the party to end. Loved his creativity to get guests talking to each other and special dances as well :-)

Sent on 10/15/2012

James · Married on 08/08/2008

Network DJ's was our pick for our wedding! DJ Zato took the time to make sure all of our requests were played and at the right time! He played all of the top hits from the 80's, 90's, and today. We had a blast and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Everyone commented on how great a DJ we had! I would highly recommend Network DJ's for any event! They are true professionals and have a great sound! Thanks for a great time DJ Zato!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Stacey and Jim...what can I say?? You guys had a wedding reception i will always remember. We rocked the Mafolie hotel in St. Thomas that night and I just remember that I never wanted it to end. Your family members that came down to St. Thomas to party with us really made it special. Thanks for having me and I will never forget such an awesome night.

3.5

Jeff with Network Dj's was an amazing DJ. He is very funny, gets the crowd going, very profesional, had all of my songs ready, and made my wedding very smooth. He has now done my sister-in-law's wedding and mine and did an awesome job at both.

Sent on 07/24/2012