Network DJs Reviews

32 Reviews for Network DJs

• Mary

Mary J Anderson · Married on 12/21/2019

Gifted and Talented

Jeff, was amazing from first contact to final thank you! Very professional and accommodating. I.am so pleased I chose him he was a very intricate part of my entire day. I thank God for you and pray that your gifts continue to make room for you.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2019

Scott is the best!!

Scott was absolutely fantastic!! I couldn’t have asked for anything better out of him or his services! He went above and beyond on every single thing we asked from him-from the very first conversation I had with him at a bridal expo, all the way to the last conversation we had as we were saying goodbye at the venue. He truly is the best! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/13/2019

James Hamrick · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Jeff was Awesome! He made this event unbelievable! I had so many compliments made by the guest about how fun the event was due to the DJ. The up light option is a must have. I reviewed a lot of DJ's before hiring Jeff and I am so glad that I did. So easy to deal with and very professional. Thank you so Much Jeff for making this day great and going above and beyond!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Blake Calhoun · Married on 06/01/2019

Every expectation met

Jeff was extremely professional with his preparation for our event,but also at the event itself. He made sure everything went exactly how we wanted it,and was so easy to work with. He’s great at building relationships with his clients and really goes above and beyond to make sure that every detail goes notices. I would recommend Jeff over any other DJ.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Michael · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Zato/Jeff is worth every penny! First off, our wedding was in New Jersey and I had heard and seen first hand Jeff's work from another wedding. Although he was coming from Florida, I knew he was good and I had experienced his work previously and knew that if anything, he was a safe bet. However, not only was he a safe bet, he blew the wedding outta the water! Secondly, this guy's home was being hit with a hurricane and he didn't even want to bother us with his own issues as we were coming down to the big day and handled his issues and drove the entire family up to New Jersey to escape the hurricane. Not only did he show up promptly without delay, he put on quite the show. All the guests did nothing but compliment his amazing work. My wife and I were making the rounds at the wedding, and once the dance floor was opened up, when we turned around to greet the next table, all the tables were empty because literally everyone was on the dance floor! Jeff's dedication and hard work definitely shines through and it shows when he can get everybody including grandparents onto the dance floor. There was not a displeased person in the venue and we had an amazing night. Jeff was amazing from the planning stages all the way to the end of the night. Worth every penny but by the end of the event you'll also feel like you've known Jeff forever and had made a friend. Highly recommend him to anybody wanting to have a great event!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Diane · Married on 04/22/2017

Network djs did an amazing job!!! Jeff got all the guests involved and everyone had a great time. Lots of fun, dancing and laughter. He definitely has a gift for doing this kind of work and you can see how much he enjoys what he's doing. I would highly recommend Network djs to anyone who wants their guests to have the best time ever! Thanks again Jeff!!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Douglas · Married on 01/28/2017

First off, this man flew from Florida to be the DJ at my wedding in New Jersey. So I worried a little bit, anything could happen; weather, stuck in traffic, etc... NOPE! He was early, got his equipment set up completely on his own. Second, I was really worried he wouldn't be able to get the crowd going since the reception was going to be in the middle of the day... boy was I wrong! he already got the crowd going when we got there, I think the guests even forgot about us! some of the guests were even asking for his business card ..! He did an incredible job, everything was on point! I'm glad this man was part of my wedding.. Jeff thank you for giving me a memorable wedding!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Alison · Married on 05/02/2015

Jeff with Network DJS was fabulous to work with. He made our wedding absolutely perfect. There were rave reviews from our guest about what a wonderful time they had and that the music was perfect. We were there to party and Jeff made sure it happened. My reception was very smooth with our timeline and he helped to keep everything moving. Jeff truly listened to what we wanted at our wedding and he delivered! We will totally be recomending him to everyone we know looking for that service!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Angie · Married on 03/21/2015

Jeff was PHENOMENAL at my wedding reception. I honestly believe he was the main reason that the whole night was such a huge success. I was in awe at how much fun my guests (and my husband and I) were having with him. It was incredible! Initially my biggest fear was that there might be quiet or awkward moments periodically. I've been to so many weddings where the DJ could not keep the crowd engaged for the entire event, and those downtimes were brutally painful (I felt so bad for the bride & groom!). With Jeff, there was never an awkward moment, and he kept us all laughing and participating in games and dancing the entire night. I don't know how he did it, because during the planning stages I was completely useless and had no idea what I wanted. So Jeff took the time to get to know me and understand my personality, figured out the type of crowd we had, picked out a few "don'ts," and then voila! Somehow he magically tailored the entertainment to what was a PERFECT match for me and my guests. We all had a total blast! EVERY SINGLE PERSON I talked to afterwards said that the DJ was amazing, and several soon-to-be-weds asked for his name (which I was happy to provide). My reception became "the talk of the town" amongst my friends for a while (seriously, how cool is that?). I could not ask for anything more. He gave me my dream reception. I'll never forget it :)

Sent on 03/27/2015

AWESOME!!!!! Thats the best word to describe our services from Jeff for our wedding at a banquet hall in South Jersey. He walked us through all the planning stages and had a convenient online site where we could log in songs and bridal party info. He was affordable and offered different packages catering to individuals needs and had a quick response time for inquiries all along the way. He was fun and interactive with the guests and took initiative at appropriate times. Especially when we misplaced the garter and he was prepared with note cards for the all the guys to get on the dance floor and sing to me (the bride!) and also for the girls to dance with the groom. We wanted lots of dancing and he certainly made sure that happened. Also, he was flexible with the playlist and played whatever songs were requested within reason! Very nice friendly person, professional and great MC and DJ. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Diane · Married on 11/15/2014

My daughter's wedding was just this past Saturday, and we had to sit down and write our review of Jeff right away. From the minute my daughter and I met him, we were impressed with his knowledge, his professionalism, and his passion, plus we felt an instant rapport with him. We had almost made a commitment with someone else, but after a short time with Jeff, we looked at each other and nodded. We knew he was the one for us. And we weren't disappointed. He was a pleasure to work with. We felt so confident about his skill and his personality that we left almost everything in his hands. We just knew he totally got what we wanted for the look and feel of the wedding. I think he had to force my daughter and her fiancé to provide him with a few songs they might want; they were both so sure that he would make the perfect selections. And, of course, he did. He was warm and personable with our guests and went the whole nine yards to get all of them involved. Can't say enough about him. He made the whole entertainment issue such an easy one, completely stress free. We had the best party - fun, energetic, a bit crazy and still classy.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Tim and Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2014

I lucked out, after going to bridal expo after bridal expo, thinking I would never find the right DJ, meeting all the fake 20 person DJ groups, I walked into Lucien's and met Jeff. Just talking to him that first time, put me completely at ease that I had found the DJ that was going to be the perfect addition to Our perfect day! From the first meeting to the last song, Jeff was not only extremely professional but also a ton of fun. He thinks of things you never would and makes sure your day is perfectly tailored to you and your guests. I am the type of person who needs to be in control, and with Jeff, he made it easy to let go and trust that he was going to give us the best night of our lives and he delivered! Even with my hundreds of emails over the past few months, he answered every question or concern promptly and gave our wedding that special touch, not like a stranger who walked into the room and played some music, but like a friend that grew up with you and knew exactly what you were thinking. He played the perfect mix of music to accommodate my husband with his obsession of house music to my friends with the monster mash to our aunts, uncles and grandparents. If you're thinking omg he's probably totally out of my budget since he is the top DJ around, guess again, he is reasonably priced and delivers every pennies worth of awesome! If I could relive my wedding everyday, I would hire Jeff every time hands down. My top 3 things were Photographer, DJ, food. You won't go wrong hiring Jeff, but you might regret not...

Sent on 10/20/2014

Rob · Married on 09/27/2014

DJ Zato was outstanding for us on our wedding night! He was also extremely helpful with the planning process leading up to the wedding. We could not have asked for a more professional DJ. He made it so easy to make choices for what we wanted to include, and also to give advice and recommendations when we needed them. He went above and beyond to incorporate some personal touches for us during the night, and he also made sure everyone there had fun!! He did ask us to trust him with a special surprise, which I am glad to say we accepted. It was amazing, and I cannot wait to see the video from our big night!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Dao · Married on 09/07/2014

If you are looking for a DJ, look no further. Jeff at DJ Networks is amazing! We met him at a bridal showcase and thought he had such a great personality. From the moment we called him for an initial meeting, he was quick and responsive. He was so easy to work. He told me to call him for whatever reason, any changes, anything I wanted to discuss or go over. He didn't mind. We knew from sitting down with him that he was going to be great. He knows what he is talking about and will work with you to make sure everyone is on the same page. For our wedding, he was my absolute favorite vendor. We used Jeff for both our ceremony and reception. He even helped arrange a photo booth service for us. So many people said, "That was the best wedding I have been to in a long time." They had fun! Jeff made that happen for us. I seriously don't think the day/evening would have went as smooth if not for Jeff to help us along. He had our itinerary and made sure we stayed on track. I loved that extra help. We had a maître D but relied on Jeff so much more to make everything flow. He knows how to entertain a crowd and keeps everyone laughing/dancing. He even had a few nice surprises for us that I don't want to ruin for anyone but that made the night memorable. I am so glad that I went with Jeff and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Even our videographer commented that our wedding was such a good time. I can't thank Jeff at DJ networks enough! Thank you Jeff! Love Dao & Brett

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jenny · Married on 03/21/2014

From the first phone call to the last email to the day of the wedding Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with! With all of the last minute decisions and changes my husband and I made Jeff was so patient and gracious. Jeff gave us two amazing surprises at the wedding and I don't want to spoil them for any future brides but please believe that both were incredibly fun and I have had so many of my friends and family raving about it! The music was exactly what we wanted - low key and romantic with a bit of fun - we wanted to stay away from club style music and Jeff was perfectly accommodating. All in all it was an amazing experience and I would refer Jeff and Network DJs to anyone for any event!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Marcia · Married on 10/12/2012

Network DJs did such a fantastic job at our wedding! It was such a pleasure working with Jeff before the wedding. He really takes a genuine interest in his clients and wants to make sure everything goes perfect. Network DJs was the hit of our wedding. We can't thank Jeff enough for all that he did. The guests were dancing all night and Jeff did such a great job at keeping things moving! Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Laura · Married on 09/22/2012

Worth every penny! I knew he was going to be great and he was. We received so many compliments. A lot of people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He really made it so much fun and got everyone involved. If you're getting married and looking for a DJ, he is your guy. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Thank you Jeff!!!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Emily · Married on 09/21/2012

Best DJ EVER!! I've never had so much fun at a wedding, and it was my wedding! He just keep the wedding going. Everyone that i talked with after the wedding was very impressed with how everything turned it. Just one big amazing celebrating with our friend and family! Could not have picked a better DJ!! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Natasha · Married on 08/25/2012

Jeff from Network DJ's was the DJ for our Wedding in Ogden UT on August 25 2012. We were so happy with his professionalism as well as his friendly hospitality. We met twice prior to the event to set things up just as we wanted, Jeff was also available over the phone of last minute changes or to talk things over. The event itself was phenomenal!! Jeff kept the party going smoothly and had a few tricks up his sleeves to make sure everyone was having a great time, he got everyone dancing and above all else, made it a night to remember!
    I can't tell you have many people came up to us after the reception to tell us how great our DJ was. I would recommend Jeff from Network DJ's to anyone, and I would also use his services again!! Thank you Jeff for making our wedding reception such a great time!!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2012

DJ Zato was amazing, he did a fantastic job of directing the evening and keeping all the guests in the loop. We had a fabulous time with all the suprise dances he had. He definitely kept the guests entertained. I would recommend him to any friend! He was well worth the price, which was even that high!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2012

Jeff is the best Dj ever!!! He is not one of those lame high school dj's, he is very professional!! He got the whole crowd to interact with us from our 2 year old cousin to our grandparents!! It was the funnest day of our lives thanks to network dj's!! All of our guests said our wedding was the funnest wedding they have ever been too!! Thanks again for making our day special!!
    - Lafe and Andrea Roskelley :)

Sent on 08/24/2012

Keliah · Married on 08/04/2012

There were only a few things that I would not compromise with about my wedding and my DJ was one of them. My ultimate goal was that after my wedding all my guests would be talking about how much FUN they had. Well, Jeff at Network DJ's definitely delivered and exceeded all of my expectations. He created a fun, energetic, exciting, and appropriate atmosphere. At our second meeting before the wedding, he wrote me out a timeline for when everything was going to happen (ie, intros, cake cutting, first dance, bouquet/garter toss, etc) and I was able to take that information to all my vendors (Wedding planner, photographer, etc.) so they knew when everything was going to be happening. It was SO organized and everything flowed so smooth the day of the wedding. Jeff was definitely the ringmaster of our event. He was constantly involved and communicating to our guests so there were never any awkward pauses, silence, or concerns about what was happening next. He had all the music pre-set so he never had to be the type of DJ that sits and hides behind his equipment. He remained involved and positive the whole time and was so pleasant with all my guests. In my opinion he doesnt charge enough for all that he does and provides for his events. He was really the MAIN reason that my wedding day was PERFECT! I cant wait to create another event JUST so I can hire Jeff from Network DJ's again.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Keliah, thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review of my services. Ever since day one when we met, I knew your wedding reception was going to be awesome. Your family and friends were awesome to party with. I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your special day and I am so happy I was able to be a big part of that for you. I'll be more than happy to rock any party you and Corky throw in the future. I'm just a phone call away...thanks again!

Kami · Married on 07/20/2012

Omg our DJ was amazing ... He did a outstanding job at keeping the crowd going as well as xrowd involvement !!! I danced my entire reception !!! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Kami, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of my services. You were such an easy going bride to work with and it made my job so easy. Thank you again for trusting me with your big day.
  • User2007721 · 2+ years ago

One word to sum up Network DJs: WOW! If you want to have a totally lame wedding reception that totally sucks, this DJ is not for you. Otherwise, this is the DJ you want!! DJ Zato made our wedding reception all about us from the beginning. In the planning stages, he was helpful and full of great ideas. Their website was easy to use and helped make sure no detail was overlooked! During the party, our DJ got almost everyone on their feet, dancing, laughing, and just having fun!We could tell our guests were having a great time! We even had a lot of guests tell us how fun the wedding was and how incredible and unique our DJ was. On top of all that, my husband made a last minute decision to do a mother son dance (even though he had told the DJ that he didn't want to when we were in the planning stages) and the DJ found a beautiful song and had it all ready in seconds! Network DJs sn't just some dudes playing music off their iPods, this is a company of professional entertainers who will make your wedding celebration unforgettable. I would recommend Network DJs to anyone. In fact, I highly recommend that you stop reading this review so you can book them right now!!! Go!!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Thaina, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of my services. This review you just wrote is amazing!! You and Ryan were so awesome to work with and I was anticipating DJ'ng your wedding reception for months. It lived up to the hype and I was humbled to be apart of it. Thank you again, and I wish you two nothing but happiness!

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2012

There were so many great things that I could say about this DJ! My favorite thing he did for us was on the day of my wedding my sisters who were part of the wedding party wanted to sing karaoke for their toast. They contacted the DJ and he bought the song right then, 3 hours before my wedding!! If that's not service I don't know what is! I didn't have to worry about anything to do with my reception because he ran the show like we agreed on. He made it fantastic and easy!!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Network DJs's reply:

Kelsey, thank you for reviewing my services. And also, thank you for sending me some pictures of your wedding reception. You were such an easy going bride to work with that made my job so easy. I appreciate the business and thank you for trusting me with your big day.