Nestor Ruiz Photography Reviews

21 | Ponce, PR

21 Reviews for Nestor Ruiz Photography

Karina · Married on 05/27/2017

Mi esposo y Yo estamos mas que agradecidos con su trabajo. Las fotos quedaron espectaculares. Nuestras amistades de Maryland están fascinadas con las fotos. Usted dio la milla extra con nosotros y hasta me ayudo a vestir. Gracias por todo.

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Nestor was amazing. I would definitely recommend his photography services to any couple who is getting married. The quality of the pictures were very sharp and I am pleased with the outcome.

• Y

Yaymed · Married on 12/28/2014

Nestor was always available to answer all of our questions via email or phone and even met with us a week before the wedding to look at the locations where we would take our photos. He was open to our ideas and gave great suggestions. The day of the wedding he was very unobtrusive and let us do our own thing. It made the day a lot more relaxing since we knew we could trust him to get the photos we wanted. The photos turned out great and we couldn't be happier.

Very professional. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

Susie · Married on 10/18/2014

I just had my destination wedding and I found Nestor Ruiz on wedding wire. He is an absolutely wonderful photographer. I can't say enough about him.

He was very professional and very accomodating. His prices are also excellent. If I could give him more stars I would....

If you are looking for a photographer I would definitely choose Nestor.

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2014

Nestor was extremely reasonably priced, flexible with times the day of the wedding, and our photographs are beautiful. He captured the moments perfectly. When we originally spoke on the phone he quoted me about two hundred photos for two hours and in fact he took about four hundred. My husband and I are very happy with our photography experience with Nestor.

• User3220291 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough great things about Nestor!!!! We not only loved his pictures, but he is a wonderful person. So easy to work with and really cared about us and our photos. Although my family is from Ponce, Puerto Rico, I reside in the States. I wanted someone that spoke English for my husband's family and our friends. He fit all of our requirements including price. Any bride should be sure to use him!!!!

Nestor was my photographer for my destination wedding in Puerto Rico. Right from the beginning, he was extremely friendly and professional. He met with us personally after we arrived and made us feel completely at ease with all of the details. I enjoyed working with him and am extremely happy with the result! The pictures are amazing!! My entire family and all of my guests were very impressed with him as well. I would highly highly recommend him to everyone :)

I just received the CD with the pictures of my wedding and I'm so full with emotions. The pictures are awesome and it tells the story of our wedding day. I cried and laugh this afternoon. Nestor is super professional and friendly. We are so happy we picked him for our wedding, thank you so much!!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 06/10/2012

Our wedding was just a few days ago, and already Nestor has uploaded a sneak peak at some of our wedding photos! They are absolutely gorgeous. Nestor did a wonderful job. He took some of our poses from my pinterest page and made sure he captured the same moments at our wedding. He was timely, professional, and an amazing photographer. Thanks so much, Nestor, and I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!!!!

Anna · Married on 02/25/2012

Nestor was very professional and timely (and a great value). He is an artist in that he captured the essence of our wedding in the way he shot the photographs. He did an excellent job and provided us with our DVD's of the photos several weeks earlier than promised. Also, he and his son (his assistant) were such a pleasure to have with us on our special day. We give Nestor a huge thumbs up.

Jamie · Married on 11/19/2011

My husband and I did not want to do a wedding book but rather wanted a cd with touched up photos with the right to print them and create our own book. Nestor was extremely helpful and professional with negociating with us a photography package that fit our needs. He spent all day with us (getting soaking wet on the beach and dealing with sun as well as blue lights during the reception). We have not yet received our cd yet, but we saw some untouched photos that he took and they were amazing. I highly recommend him.

carlos · Married on 09/22/2011

Muy profesional y enfocado en dar un excelente servicio.Boda fue en el Rincon beach resort.El trabajo que nos brindo quedo espectacular.

Gracias Nestor

Att Loida y Carlos

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2011

I had a destination wedding in Ponce PR and we had not met or spoken to Nestor until the day of the wedding. We only had email communication. I chose Nestor because of his work on his website. Once we met Nestor in person, We knew we made the right choice. His professionalism and carisma made us feel comfortable and at ease while taking pictures. Nestor took pictures of the smallest details of our wedding, things that in the future we might not remember but pictures will remind us. Nestor brought his son as his assistant and it was adorable to see him work next to his dad. Both of them made a great team. A day after the wedding, Nestor sent me some pictures that he started to work on and we were amazed to see how beautiful they look. We can not wait for all the pics when they are done. We are so excited and anxious to see the final result. Thank you so much Nestor for making us feel at ease throughout our wedding day!

Diana · Married on 01/08/2011

We live in PA and got married in PR. He was terrific and very professional with his work. We met up a few days before the wedding at the venue which was good to break the ice a little bit, he also examined the surroundings and planned ahead a nice shooting on a beach close by. On the day, it was just like we talked about, some pictures posed but most of them he just captured natural moments. He never rushed to get done and leave, he actually stayed almost thru all the event. About just a month later we received the pictures. And after we choose the ones for the album it just took a few weeks for us to get the album. We were amazed on how fast we saw the results, especially considering we have heard so many stories on bad experiences.
    We absolutely LOVE the work he did, every single dollar spent was worth it. We would recommend him to anyone without a doubt, we even had 2 guests asking for his contact info just by seeing how he worked on our wedding.
    Am very happy we choose him as our wedding photographer. Thanks Nestor! :)

Ellen · Married on 11/27/2010

Nestor Ruiz did an excellent job photographing our wedding. My husband and I wanted great pics of the wedding and reception with out posing to much and Nestor did just that. He captured truely special moments with out being intrusive. He also was quick on getting us the images and putting together our albums and official portraits. My parents and I were very impressed with his professionalism and his kindness during our day. I highly recommend Nestor to photograph any wedding or other special occasions.

• Z

Zilka · Married on 05/01/2010

Me gustó mucho el servicio desde nuestra primera reunión. Muy profesional, variedad de productos, rapidez en la entrega, respeto y amabilidad. Mis álbumes quedaron espectaculares! Gracias Néstor!

Kristy · Married on 02/20/2010

I'm very pleased with the work that Nestor provide to us on our wedding day. He made us feel at home. The images were awesome and the quality of the work is great. The professionalism of him and the knowledge of what he do, gave us that comfort and trust that we're looking for. The WeddingBooks are truly awesome. Very, very happy with the work. Thanks Nestor.

Arlene · Married on 01/09/2010

The experience with Nestor was awesome and more than expected. The quality and service is superb and exceed our expectations. Very creative and very kind with us during our wedding.

Sheila · Married on 12/30/2009

Our experience with Nestor was excellent. He was professional and courteous. More importantly his work was amazing, the final product photo albums were unbelievable and more that we ever expected.

DIANA · Married on 06/27/2009

NESTOR RUIZ PHOTOGRAPHY;

TRABAJO DE EXCELENCIA,RESPONSABILIDAD,PUNTUALIDAD,HONESTIDAD.

EL TRABAJO REALIZADO EN MI BODA FUE EXCELENTE, LA TOMA DE FOTOS LAS DISFRUTAMOS MUCHO. EL MONTAJE DE MI ALBUM FUE ESPECTACULAR MUY MODERNO Y A GUSTADO MUCHO. RECOMIENDO EL TRABAJO DE NESTOR RUIZ PHOTOGRAPHY.

DIANA & ANTHONY 6/27/09