Nepo Productions Reviews

61 | Marion, IA

61 Reviews for Nepo Productions

Kari · Married on 04/28/2018

Steve did a wonderful job as our videographer! We were so impressed by his talent and the video he created of our wedding day. He captured all the important moments beautifully. I would highly recommend going with the package that includes the highlights video. It is something that you can easily share over social media with your friends and family. I have watched ours over and over again and love having it! He was so great to work with and I highly recommend him as your videographer!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

We could not be happier with the level of service and quality of products we received from Nepo! We ended up opting for every service they offered and it made our day so special! We had a blast working with them and now have memories that will live forever. I know a lot of brides go without videography service but this was by far some of the best money we spent on our big day!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Alan · Married on 07/22/2017

NEPO was worth every penny. The videos capture all the right moments and you can definitely tell they put their best effort into creating a memorable piece.

We were quite eager to receive our video however, despite the wait, it was well worth it!

NEPO is very friendly, professional, and flexible. They met with us via FaceTime so that was great!

Sent on 12/04/2017
  • MeganM

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Steve was incredible to work with as a videographer. He captured our day beautifully, has reasonable prices, and is thorough, responsible, and overall fantastic. We didn't even notice that he was there (in a good way) and somehow he captured so many angles and so many special moments. I highly recommend working with Steve/Nepo for your big day!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kailah · Married on 06/24/2017

I'll admit, hiring a videographer can be a hit on your wedding budget, but after seeing our wedding video completed I would do it all over again. Steve at Nepo productions has been so kind and patient throughout the planning and editing process and has been so willing to accommodate our wishes. When I look back at our wedding video I have laughed at all of the little moments you notice between your guests that you would never have caught the day of, we have cherished memories of aging loved ones to hang onto forever, and I have cried all over again reliving the moments I will now have for a life time. Thanks again, Steve- your work is beautiful.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Elise · Married on 12/31/2016

Steve from Nepo Productions captured our day perfectly! The finished video was so "us" and for sure the best investment for creating memories of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband took some convincing to spend the money on a videographer. I was sold from the beginning, but he did not think it was necessary. We compromised (not sure how I won that disagreement! :)) and hired Steve to film our wedding day with the silver package.
    Steve was incredibly kind and professional through the entire process; before, the day of, and afterwards. He effectively communicated what all he would do. He has an unprecedented talent for capturing those special little moments and has the attention for detail which was evidenced in the final product. After viewing the final product, my husband was so happy we went through with a video primarily because of the outstanding quality Steve provides.
    We wanted to be able to reminisce on our wedding day years later. There is something special about being able to see and hear your spouse say their vows, family and friends speak of the two of you, etc. Our wedding video is the most precious keepsake we have of the day!
    My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Steve with Nepo Productions for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Daniel · Married on 09/03/2016

Like many other couples, my wife and I debated whether or not a videographer would be a worthwhile addition to our wedding, but thankfully we decided to go with Steve and Nepo Productions! Steve was awesome to work with from start to finish. He remained in constant contact with us during the planning stages and made sure that our wedding day ran seamless and smooth. We also appreciated Steve and his teaming being non-invasive during the wedding and reception and we hardly noticed his cameras or operators which allowed us to focus on everything else but the filming. Overall, the value we received in the high quality of production, service, and quick turn-around can't be beat and we'd definitely recommend Nepo Productions as a "must have" at anyone's wedding!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ciarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Nepo Productions was very professional and easy to work with! We were extremely happy with the video of our wedding. Steve Oliver was very flexible and most of our communication was over email, which worked well because I had a very crazy schedule that made it hard to have meetings. The preparation sheet from Nepo I filled out before the wedding day was well organized and helped to know what to expect from each other on the day of and the finished video. Overall, I would definitely recommend Nepo Productions for a videographer!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Averi · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely LOVE our wedding video!! Steve pays attention to detail and captures even the things you miss during the day (because it is always a blur)!! Steve was so easy to work with and his goal is that you barely know he's there! We loved re-living our wedding through our video and the extra features!! I am so glad my husband insisted on a videographer for our day...and I'm even more glad we found Steve at Nepo!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/18/2016

We loved working with Nepo Productions! Steve was awesome to work with throughout the entire process. He answered emails in a timely fashion, made everything crystal-clear for us, and was filled with positive energy the day of the wedding! Many guests of mine weren't even aware that a videographer was present because Steve filmed so discretely. We love, love, love the final product as well! Steve captured the day beautifully! We are so happy that we chose to hire Nepo Productions for our wedding!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Steve goes above and beyond. His work is absolutely amazing!

Allison · Married on 05/29/2016

Highly recommend Steve and Nepo Productions. We used them for our son's wedding three years ago and hired them again for our daughter's wedding because they did a great job.

• Anna

Anna · Married on 05/29/2016

Steve did an incredible job with our wedding! We were so thrilled with the final product and they were super easy to work with the day of and with all the planing. I am so thankful for them! Also, my brother and sister-in-law used them and they also had a phenomenal experience!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Alicai · Married on 05/28/2016

NepoProductions was wonderful! Steve was so professional and discrete during the entire day. We absolutely love our wedding video and he captured so many great memories from our big day!

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2016

Nepo Productions was recommend to us by our photographer Emily Crall and I would HIGHLY recommend them as a wedding videographer! Very happy with our video and we will remember and cherish it always! Steve was incredibly responsive, professional and accommodating to our wishes.

Stacie · Married on 10/11/2015

The Nepo Production team was AMAZING! I hardly have words to describe my gratitude for their involvement on my wedding day. My mother was the one who encouraged me to spend the money and have a professional record the day...and it was the best decision and the best investment we could have made. The whole team was wonderful, professional, personable, and helpful! They went above and beyond making our day flow smoothly, and to boot, we have a beautiful movie of the whole day we can enjoy for years to come with our friends and family. Not only did they capture the events beautifully but they customized the final video, the music, and even the jacket to the dvd box to reflect our personality and wedding themes. You won't regret working with them! Thanks Steve Oliver and the Nepo team!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Stephany · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly recommended!! Steve from Nepo Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with. When looking for a videographer for our wedding I wanted someone who had an eye for this kind of thing. I wanted someone who truly cared about me and my husband's big day and without a doubt in my mind, Steve cared deeply about capturing the most important moments of our lives to date and delivering us a great video in the end. Watch one of his highlight videos and you can tell that he is very good at what he does. One thing I really liked about the company was that he/they were hardly ever seen. This was really important to me since you hear those horror stories about photographers and videographers being in the way the whole time of the ceremony. That wasn't the case at all with Nepo Productions.
    I probably wasn't the easiest bride to work with but Steve was always quick to respond to my questions and was always friendly and professional. What more could you want! I can't stop watching our wedding video and my husband keeps crying happy tears. :) We are thrilled with how everything turned out and would highly recommended Nepo Productions.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Tara · Married on 09/12/2015

Nepo productions did an amazing job. They were very quick to responding to any of my questions, and my video turned out great! I am so thankful I went with them as my videographer, and have such a great video of our special day!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Steve was amazing to work with. He was friendly, fun and put us at ease in front of the camera. He even helped set up chairs for the ceremony! Not only was Steve great the day of the wedding, he was flexible and negotiated with us s to make edits to the initial contract. To top it all off, the final product is AMAZING. My husband and I will cherish this video forever as it will help us remember one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Corrie · Married on 07/11/2015

Nepo Productions is fabulous. Steve did such a great job with our wedding video and really captured who we are as individuals and as a couple. He was great to work with. During the wedding day we hardly even knew he was there! If you want someone to really capture your wedding day, I highly recommend Steve and his team.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

Attention bride- and grooms-to-be,
    Steve and his crew at Nepo Productions were amazing! It was luck I hired them, and now I realize how much I appreciate a high-quality video of our day. They worked so well with the photographer and D.J. to coordinate timing so they could capture all of the "moments" of the day. Our D.J. actually reached out to me to see who our videographer was because they worked so well together, and he has worked with a lot of videographers :-) The end product was amazing, and it is so fun to relive the day. We spend so much time and money planning for the wedding day that goes by so fast - the memories, pictures, and video are what we will have forever so it is worth the investment! Nepo Productions were so sleek, and we hardly noticed them. They used their own microphones so the sound quality is superb, and the two videographers captures different and unique perspectives of the day! The video brings out so many emotions! I highly recommend Nepo Productions!!!!!
    Katie Halbmaier

Sent on 08/31/2015

Phenomenal work by a phenomenal person. Steve is extremely talented and went above and beyond. I had people comment at the wedding how we wouldn't be disappointed with our video because they saw him everywhere, capturing everything, didn't miss a beat. And keep in mind, Steve was practically invisible to me because I never felt like he was intrusive or hovering, makes for a great authentic environment for filming. Additionally, our venue has a "jack of all trades" AV technician and thus not very good at his job. Steve saw the musicians (which included my older sister and her friends) struggling with the sound checks just before the ceremony and asked if he could help. Being a musician, he set up all the audio and thus saved the day (no exaggeration there). That's just the type of person he is. Take a look at his video samples, you will not be disappointed. He's also reasonably priced for the quality of his work.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Gayle · Married on 12/27/2014

We couldn't be happier with the videography done by Nepo Productions! Steve and his crew were wonderful to work with from the start. On they day of they managed to capture every little detail yet looking back I never noticed them! They literally didn't miss a single meaningful moment and the video they put together is something we will enjoy for the rest of our lives. If you are considering videography-do it. There is no other way to relive the day. It's SO worth the very reasonable price!

Sent on 03/01/2015

John · Married on 08/18/2014

Steve is one of the most fantastic professionals I have ever met. He is a true artist and exceptional at his craft of capturing people and events through video, and he is truly a joy to work with and be around. The videos he made for us, an "our beginnings" and "wedding video", are already lifelong treasures for me and Kim. We were able to share them with our family, including Kim's 90+ year old grandfather in New York, who watches it over and over again. I am so pleased that people are watching such an authentic chronicle of our day. Steve and his crew could not have inspired more confidence, and delivered on every aspect of what they promised. And, Steve did it all with a fabulously laid back, humble, happy and knowledgeable approach. Steve has found his calling in life and is shows. My wife Kim adds: Was a lot of fun to make the "Our Beginnings" video. We had a bit of a tough time with it and Steve made us look and sound really good in the video!
    Didn’t notice Steve and his partner whatsoever at the wedding.
    Steve is one of the most fantastic professionals. Best decision we ever made to go with him.

Sent on 02/06/2015