Nep Tabancura Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Nep Tabancura Photography

• Rachel

Rachel Pilkey · Getting married on 01/01/2022

A Timeless Wedding Photographer

Nep worked so diligently on the day our wedding and was such a wonderful addition to our wedding day. He has such a creative eye and went above and beyond to capture moments from our wedding that we will cherish for a lifetime! He was completely dedicated to us every minute of the entire day and after seeing the final result, we couldn’t be any more thrilled and thankful to have had him photograph the most special day of our lives! The quality of his work speaks for itself, but we would choose Nep Tebancura Photography time and time again!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Clarks · Married on 05/30/2019

He’s awesome!!!

Nep was very professional and flexible. We loved our engagement and wedding pictures. We loved everything about his services.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

We give Nep Tabancura Photography a five star rating. We will surely use their services again if we have another special ocassion to celebrate. We will not hesitate to recommend their services.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Eveliza · Married on 04/08/2018

The experience I had with Nep and his wife concurred with the most special day of my life. They really knew how to capture every single moment. They were very courteous professional and warm. I know I made the best choice with Nep photography. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants Not only professionalism and quality but warmth and humanity on their special day or a not only professionalism and quality but warmth and humanity on their special day, no The day it is.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Tina · Married on 09/23/2017

Nep has taken on the task as if he was family. Very cordial, blended real well with the young couple and their schedule and millennial quirks, and has done so without compromising on quality and professionalism.
    He was one of the reasons that we can look back on this very lovely event with great joy and fondness. Sincerely, Tina Dizon Mother of the Bride.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Ginger · Married on 07/16/2017

This husband and wife team was a pleasure to work with. They did my engagement photos and will be doing my wedding next month! From the great results from the engagement photo shoot session, I know the wedding pictures will be just as impressive! Having a reliable and skilled photographer like Nep, I have no worries or stress in that department on my big day. -GR

Sent on 06/20/2017

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Nep and his wife are some of the most awesome people I've ever had the pleasure of working with. They make you feel extremely comfortable and I've never felt more beautiful. They captured everything I've ever wanted and they are more than accommodating, if I could give more than a five-star I would! I recommend highly to everyone. Not only my lifelong photographer but I now consider them friends and family

Sent on 01/19/2018

Shane · Married on 09/16/2016

Awesome photographer! Very friendly and laid back person. Looking forward for next event!

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Brenda

Brenda Santiago-Mendoza · Married on 06/02/2016

Excellent photographer

Excellent photographer and very professional! Photos came out perfect and very natural.. He was always focused on catching the perfect moment with family and friends creating pictures to capture the occasion in “still time” to have forever memories.

Sent on 04/23/2019