Neo-Classique Events Reviews

11 | Tallahassee, FL

11 Reviews for Neo-Classique Events

Kerrah · Married on 07/01/2017

Arnekua was the best! She was the only wedding planner we met with and right away we knew she was the one for us. My husband and I wanted a very intimate and modern wedding and she made our wedding day dreams come true. She made the day of completely stress free for me as the bride and I adore her for it! She was the best investment my husband and I made for our big day. She was extremely professional but also very personable, kind, and understanding. To anyone who wants their big day to be the best it can possibly be, I recommend Arnekua's services! Thank you so much for your hard work!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

Thank you sooooo much for making our day smoother than a baby's bottom!! Lol Arnekua, my hubby and I thank you so much for your professionalism, your organization, support and overall love for what you do!! You are the prayer for every stressful bride that does not know what in the heck to do!!! Lol Thank you for stepping in and taking over from the day we hired you!! We def realized that if it weren't for you and your team, it would've def been a mess!!   Seriously!! You kept me calm and out of the loop when it came to spur of the moment crisis!! I don't know how you kept a smile on your face and kept me calm!! To anyone reading...Arnekua was EXTREMELY  detailed and handled the order of our whole wedding  day with great order and excellence!! Rehearsal was fabulous, she had time sequence forms for the bridal party and everyone knew exactly what to do after we left!! We had an outside wedding and the weather was not looking to promising but Arnekua assured me that everything would be fine because she already had a 2nd game plan and went over it with me!!!! What a relief!! But our day turned out perfect!!! Thank God!!  If you're looking for someone that will make sure you have everything you want and more for your wedding, Neo-classique events is who you want!!!! Her team was incredible as well, they were all cute and uniformed and made sure that everything went smoothly, they also helped in areas that they weren't suppose to help in but they saw the need and put their hands to work!!  They're  someone you want on your team!!! Thank you guys soooo very much for EVERYTHING!!!!!! #TeamNeoClassiqueEvents

Sent on 08/15/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/05/2014

Neo Classique Events was all that I wanted and needed for them to be before, during and even after our wedding. Neo Classique Events displayed a genuine heart for seeing that our wedding day was nothing short of perfect and was able to provide me with a sense of calm and security about the big day!!! They were just great!!!

Sent on 05/10/2014

Victoria · Married on 09/07/2013

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was all due to Neo-Classique Events! Arnekua and her company associates were a pleasure to work with every step of the way. The level of professionalism and service was incredible! After talking with our family and friends after the wedding, they all expressed how amazing and timely our wedding was. They raved about the décor and the flow of our event! Arnekua was not only our wedding planner but she also served as part of our support team, making sure that our stress levels stayed low and that we stayed within our budget down to the penny. We were also very impressed by the research she did on helping us to find the right vendors for our special day and how she took care of all the details. After everything we have definitely come away with a new friend and beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. We thank Neo-Classique Events for orchestrating a wedding the was greater than anything we could have ever imagined! As a side note she also helped my husband to plan a spectacular honeymoon to Antigua!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Tia · event on: 06/21/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Neo-Classique Events for my 10 year high school reunion. They are professional, innovative, creative, and very unique in their approach to event organizing. They handled the entire organization of the event from beginning to end. The reunion guests were extremely pleased with the event and everything--food, decor, photo station, entertainment, etc--turned out perfect!! I must add that our budget was fairly modest, but one would've assumed that Neo-Classique Events had a $10,000 budget to work with because the entire event was upscale and very classy. I would highly recommend this team to anyone looking to plan an event and I definitely plan to use their services for my event planning needs in the future. 5 stars all the way!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Mark · Married on 04/13/2013

If you are looking for a wedding planner who pays meticulous attention to every detail and will make sure your wedding is sure to impress, than you must consider Arnekua with Neo-Classique Events.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Kierra · Married on 04/13/2013

I thought I could plan and decorate our wedding reception on my own, but I soon realized that it was going to be too stressful. So I started searching for wedding planners and most of them were overrated and too expensive. Two months before our wedding a family member referred me to Neo-Classique Events. The event planner was professional, productive and most importantly the services was at a reasonable price. She made sure that we got what we wanted and she certainly gave us beyond what we dreamed. My husband and I experienced the reception of our dreams. Thanks to Neo-Classique Events!!!!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Brantley · Married on 10/06/2012

After our wedding day, my wife and I had many memories and moments to cherish for the rest of our lives. Many of the great experiences that we were able to benefit from could not have possible without the help of our wedding planner, Arnekua. I can attest to the benefits that her planning services provided for our wedding day.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tashunda · Married on 04/21/2012

You did a wonderful job! Thank you so much for making my special day perfect. You were very professional.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Neo-Classique Events's reply:

Thank you Tashunda! I enjoyed working with you and Davon! I was even more excited when you became husband and wife! If you ever need anything, I want you to know that Jay and I am her for you guys!

Amanda · event on: 03/16/2012

Very well organized, understanding, and clear on everything i wanted. She's flexible and can pull off anything with a open mind and big heart.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Kirsten · event on: 10/16/2011

Beautiful and very personalized - thank you!

Sent on 04/16/2013