Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Lindsay T. Married on 06/13/2020

Trivette Wedding

Neil was amazing for our June wedding! He had photographed my family before, so we knew we wanted him again! He was so professional and made everyone at the wedding feel comfortable! It is so hard to get a real smile out of my husband and he captured so many wonderful memories! I have three big pictures from the wedding hanging in my home and I make sure to tell everyone who took them! I would definitely recommend him for any special event! I had an elopement wedding due to the pandemic and he made sure to get all the pictures I requested! He was also awesome because we had a surprise engagement planned for my mother and he was great helping plan that!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 12/11/2019

Photographer

He listened to what I wanted and helped me achieve the photos I wanted.
  • Savanna
    Savanna Married on 06/01/2018

Great Wedding Photographer!

Neil was amazing to work with! He arrived in a punctual manner and paid close attention to detail to make sure we got great pictures. He also helped teach an aspiring wedding photographer friend of mine about second-shooting, which he didn't have to do but was kind about. He made sure to get the shots I was wanting, and when our original venue got rained out, he was flexible with getting some great rain shots and moving to a different venue! We really appreciated all of his time and hard work, and our pictures turned out great!

Neil Jester - Fine Art Photography's reply:

Savanna,

Thank you so much for the compliments and the review. I'm just grateful to be part of such a beautiful wedding. It was great seeing you guys the other day.

Neil
    Mickey L. Married on 01/06/2018

Great guy! Great pics!

We had an outdoor wedding planned for our daughter. We started pre-ceremony pics and major thunderstorms rolled in. We had to move to an indoor venue and Neil was super flexible and was great to work with during our crazy circumstances. And the pics came out great!