Neil C. Spurlin Cakes Reviews

2 | Augusta, GA

2 Reviews for Neil C. Spurlin Cakes

• User3192614 · 2+ years ago

Neil was so awesome to work with! The hardest part of working with Neil is trying to narrow down what flavors you want for your cakes because everything his makes is absolutely delicious! My cake was beautiful and tasted just as wonderful! I had guests raving about the cake for weeks after the wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2012

Neil was simply amazing. To be perfectly honest I really wasn't very interested in having a big cake and after several cake testings with other vendors I was considering doing multiple desserts. Then our wedding planner suggested we try Neil. One taste of Neil's cake and I wanted to have 10 wedding cakes all for myself!

With his gourmet flavors Neil's cakes are unrivaled. Seriously our guests are still raving about the cake and it has been almost a year. The cake was so good we didn't have any leftovers- we actually ended up eating our topper the next week because we didn't get any at the wedding!

I can not sing Neil's praises enough. His professionalism, his personality, and his product are the best! Don't look any further! Neil is simply the best!

Sent on 03/13/2013