Neidaliz García Makeup + Hair Reviews

22 Reviews for Neidaliz García Makeup + Hair

• Marvilla

Marvilla Asencio Moreira · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding makeup

Neidaliz was very professional with me and my mother. Even during Covid19 pandemic she utilized safety measure appropriate to provide her service. She was flexible even when I have to change the location last minute. My mother was very happy with her makeup and I receive many compliments for my makeup as well. In addition she did a beautiful braid in my hair and apply a hair piece I wanted to use in my wedding. If you want friendly and professional service then Neidaliz is the makeup artist you want to hire.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Jocelyn King · Married on 03/14/2020

Very flexible - amazing hair and make up!

Neidaliz and her associates did a fantastic job helping me and my bridal party get ready for my wedding. They arrived on time and were very attentive and flexible with the many styles we wanted. I opted for the bride package, so she came to the resort at which I was staying a couple of days before to do a trial run, took pictures of my hair and makeup, and did a fantastic job replicating what I wanted. We made a couple of last-minute changes on the day of the wedding and she was really accommodating. Very professional, well-done - highly recommend.

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Vasquez · Married on 01/19/2020

Profesional and timely!

I was having a hard time finding a makeup artist for my wedding and the date was coming close. Neidaliz came to the rescue just a few short weeks before! We had originally scheduled 4 people for her services but she was able to accommodate one more person the day of! She was fast and very good at what she does. I would recommend!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Stasia

Stasia Lehmann · Married on 12/31/2019

Great experience!

Neidaliz was fantastic. We hired her with one weeks notice to complete hair and make up from my New Year’s eve elopement. She beautified myself and my daughter for the event. We both had no idea what we wanted and she worked with us efficiently to create our looks. She came to our hotel room at La Concha on New Year’s Eve morning I made us look so glamorous. I would trust her again in a heartbeat – super professional, makes you comfortable, and knows what she is doing.

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Anna

Anna Gil · Married on 10/20/2019

Great hair & makeup artist!

I high recommend Neidaliz for any hair and makeup services! She arrived early, set up quickly and got to work. The hair and makeup was AMAZING! Thank you again for all of your time and efforts on our special day!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 06/15/2019

Excelente Servicio

Muy professional, puntual. Bello maquillaje. !!!! Muy recomendada. Peinado Bello !!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Lorena · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work.

Neidaliz and her partner made me, my bridesmaids, and the bride and groom's mothers all look beautiful. They styled a variety of hair types and skin types without issue, and were willing to make adjustments that my girls requested. Also, they were fun and kept us entertained with music. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Diangie Acosta · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and top quality

She was very punctual, professional, excellent service and personable. She did excellent job in my bridesmaids and she is affordable. Most absolutely recommend her, she answers emails quickly. Very lovely. I am posting one of my lovely bridesmaid.

Sent on 05/12/2019

grace · Married on 05/17/2019

Sweet, patient, responsive, and definitely talented

Neidaliz is so sweet, punctual and super responsive (which was so key given that I had a destination wedding). She was very patient, pleasant and despite a very slight language barrier we were able to communicate everything to create a face and hairstyle that received so many compliments! Neidaliz provided me with a much needed quick touch up session after our first look session (tears!) My only regret was not having come down sooner for a test run just so we could have found the perfect look on the first go. But again, she was so patient and professional and we got the look in the end! I know her forte is make up but I really loved my low bun! It somehow stayed intact to the end despite a first look photo session in the hot Old San Juan and a windy ceremony and photo session in Condado! Neidaliz was again so sweet and I would definitely recommend her! Have a good idea of what you're looking for. (I had a pretty vague idea and a board of pinterest pins. And part b of my regrets is not having a more exact idea on my side. But that was not her fault at all!)
    We had a small (23 guest) destination wedding where non-Spanish speaking me flew in the night before. We didn't need a full makeup team and the bride was the only who needed h&m done. I went into it knowing that she may not be as experienced/well known but that I could definitely see her talent. Price was good compared to others and she was so responsive which again was key in a destination wedding that had no planner!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Megan Parker · Married on 05/05/2019

Great Experience!

Neidaliz was amazing. She was incredibly responsive & sweet. She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day (she did an AMAZING job on my hair and make up) and even texted recommendations for things to do around our area after I asked her for some suggestions. I was very happy with my experience with her and would recommend her services to anyone getting married or having an event in Puerto Rico!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Yashera

Yashera · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful work!

Neidaliz did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids. We showed her what we wanted and she immediately replicated it. She also did my makeup for the wedding which turned out amazing. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup all night. I strongly recommend Neidaliz for your hair and makeup on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Ariel · Married on 05/02/2019

Hair & makeup were perfect!

Neidaliz was amazing. She nailed the exact hairstyle I wanted for my wedding. Makeup was absolutely perfect and lasted all night. She was super professional. I wished she lived in NY so I can book her again!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Maria · Married on 04/20/2019

Excelente servicio y atención!

Excelente! Inolvidable ! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sent on 04/27/2019

noelia humphries · Married on 04/02/2019

Amazing job

Neidaliz is just amazing!!! She did a wonderful job with my little girl and I. I looked amazing beacuse of her!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Neidaliz was amazing. She helped me with selecting the right products for my big day. The morning of my wedding, she arrived early and did an amazing job with getting me ready to say "I do". I wanted to try a look that I have never done and she nailed it 110%. My husband was in awe when he saw me. Neidaliz made me feel more beautiful and exceeded every expectation I had. I highly recommend her and if I lived in Puerto Rico, I would be using her for every big event I attended.

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Prachi

Prachi · Married on 02/08/2019

So quick and beautiful work!

Neidaliz did a great job! She was very responsive and flexible based on what I wanted. She was sooooo quick with my hair, which I really appreciated because as always we were running behind schedule. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2019

Great experience!

I hired Neida to do my makeup as well as my MOH’s makeup and hair. She did an amazing job! She was quick to respond to questions and was punctual. The makeup looked great for the whole evening. Her prices are also very good! Thanks for making us look beautiful for my special day!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Janice Santiago · Married on 11/29/2018

Mi experiencia

Mi experiencia con Neidaliz García ha sido excelente. Siempre ha sobre pasado mis expectativas y me ha dejado regía para cada actividad que he necesitado sus servicios. Una persona muy responsable y cordial, es completamente recomendada.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Y

Yubetzy · Married on 09/02/2017

Excellent!

Very professional, listen to customer requirements and style, good makeup quality, and super nice! - Maid of Honor

Sent on 12/01/2018

Petra Pulchartova · Married on 07/11/2020

3.0

Great job and stunning look

I really love the look which Neidaliz did for me. I felt like a queen it was super stunning and gorgeous 😁 I wouldn’t have change anything about it, and I would recommend her service to everyone.
    The only suggestion pay before she finish your make up. I came late to the altar because of paying and that was really frustrating for me.... it did little bit destroyed that moment for me.

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2019

11/9/19 Wedding in Isabela, PR

I used Neidaliz and her team for my wedding in Puerto Rico on 11/9/19. There were 7 of us total and a team of 3 came for hair and make-up service which was plenty! We had a good rotation going so that there was not a lot of waiting around and we were all done on time. As the bride, the makeup took a while but it looked good besides just needing a little less eyebrow. My hair was exactly what I pictured and it was done quickly! It was a relaxing, laid back vibe which helped so I wasn't anxious before walking down the aisle!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah Bishop · Getting married on 01/17/2021

Disappointed

We booked a wedding with her and then had to cancel due to COVID because our venue wasn’t going to be open. I live in Florida. Kindly asked if we could get our deposit back due to the circumstances and she didn’t care. No refund.

Sent on 07/05/2020

Neidaliz García Makeup + Hair's reply:

I'm empathetic to your situation due to COVID-19 and unfortunately the deposit is non refundable as it states in the contract. However, you're more than welcome to use it as credit for another occasion or gift it to someone else as I communicated in response to your request.