The Ned Ryerson Band Reviews

The Ned Ryerson Band 2
The Ned Ryerson Band 3
The Ned Ryerson Band 4

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Ned Ryerson and the Groundhogs absolutely made our wedding! Mike was amazing. He met with us 3 separate times during the planning to help figure out timing and order of events. They were able to learn the songs we wanted for our first dance as well as for the cake cutting, and were also able to play a lot of the songs we requested (their song catalog is very impressive). We received many comments after the wedding about how great the band was. Guests of all ages seemed to really enjoy the song selections and totally loved when members of the band came out on the dance floor and played! Mike did an outstanding job as "master of ceremonies" along with his lead singing and guitar playing. While the whole band was really on point, I especially liked that they had a female vocalist and saxophone player in addition to the drums, bass, guitar, etc. Last, but certainly not least, we were able to get an entire 7 piece band for a reasonable price. I would definitely hire Ned Ryerson and the Groundhogs every time!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dawn · Married on 10/21/2017

They were fantastic, sounded great. A perfect choice for our daughters wedding. They did everything we asked and more. Provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and full band for the reception. I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommend them, very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    The Ned Ryerson Band 5
    The Ned Ryerson Band 6

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

Ned Ryerson and The Ground Hogs were an amazing wedding band! Ned was so flexible and professional. They also were willing to learn any song request we had which was awesome! Out of all the things I worried about on my wedding day the band was the least of my worries because I knew they had it all together!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    The Ned Ryerson Band 7

Joe · Married on 12/17/2016

We hired Ned and one of the Groundhogs to perform our wedding at Buona Sera in Red Bank. Ned was so great, it’s hard to express. The music was awesome, he coordinated everything, acted as a de facto emcee, and just rocked. Ned made our wedding. Not an exaggeration. Many people told us that afterwards. Just a fantastic experience.

Sent on 05/27/2018