56 Reviews for Ned Jackson Photography

Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
56 Ned Jackson Photography Reviews

I loved working with Ned!!! He was so much fun and knowledgable. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and now 6 months afterwards, I still can't stop looking at them. What I love most about them is that we look like us and Ned captured all the small, happy moments. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned was our photographer for our August 2017 wedding in Boston and it was one of the best decisions we made!
1) He was a key part of my planning process and was SO helpful and flexible in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding with timeline planning, details for things like the first look and had great ideas for spots to shoot photos it was a perfect day or too hot or too cold. He was always willing to jump on a call and help if a question came up.
2) He really couldn't have been more pleasant to be around on our wedding day. As the bride you are being pulled in so many different directions, emotions are at an all time high and, if you're like me, you have a huge family to pull together. Ned was fabulously calm, but took control of getting the photos we wanted done seamlessly. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT! I have been in weddings where the photographer only added to the stress and am so thankful Ned was a pro.
3) The memories he captured are priceless! He really caught every moment and helped us relive our wedding day through the photos. The portraits are beautiful and I know the pictures most will see and keep, but the candid moments during our ceremony or on the dance floor really made the night come alive for me again.

Work with Ned!

Profile Picture Casey, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Ned was a fantastic photographer and just a generally great presence at our wedding

Profile Picture Bion, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned Jackson is an incredible photographer who captured all of the best moments from our wedding day. Not only does he deliver amazing edited photos, but he is also beyond a pleasure to work with. From pre-wedding conversations confirming the details throughout the entire wedding reception - Ned was a class act who had a clear vision of what we wanted and how best he could deliver it. Highly recommend Ned!!

Profile Picture User7491173, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned was one of the greatest decisions we made for our wedding day! I could not be more happy with his easy vibe, both before & during the wedding. He made the day stress free, and we really were able to enjoy ourselves while not worrying about photographers in the way or not being there to capture moments (we seriously wonder how we got some of the pictures, it's amazing!). We truly appreciate his work with the photos, and ADORE them! We really could not say enough great things about Ned and his 2nd shooter, Dave. Thank you so much again for being part of our big day, we'll be able to relive it through our pictures for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ned is AMAZING! I cannot say enough nice things about him or his beautiful photos! He's so easy to work with, super responsive and his work is incredible! We're so glad that we hired him to shoot our wedding. The day of he was so relaxed and got along perfectly with everyone. He really made the stuffy formal photos anything but and put the entire wedding party at ease which really shows in the photos.
As far as cost, he's definitely more reasonable than some other "big names" in Boston, but still not cheap. But he brings an assistant with him for the day as part of the package so you don't miss a thing, and he turns around the highlights gallery and slideshow super fast which was also a plus for us.
Cannot say enough great things about Ned. DEFINITELY recommend! Book early because he fills up fast!

Profile Picture User6886326, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow

Where do I begin with Ned! He is the VERY BEST! We just received the highlight shots from our August wedding and were completely blown away. The pictures are so amazing and immediately transported us back to to happiness and excitement of our wedding day. Ned not only listened to shots we wanted to prioritize, but also made executive decisions to put us in the best light and best locations, resulting in stunning photographs. I trusted him completely, and knew we would end up with such special images from our wedding. He was also such a wonderful presence on our wedding day. We met Ned at his studio, and did engagement shots with him, so it was great to feel like we already knew him before the big day. He worked with us all day long and was cool calm collected, organized, discreet and professional. He is such a genuine, kind guy and helped make me laugh when we were all getting ready. Please do yourself a favor and hire Ned for your wedding!
THANK YOU NED!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ned is amazing!!! He was so easy to work with from the first moment we spoke. Leading up to the wedding Ned was wonderful - always available to chat and very accommodating to my type A personality. On the day of the wedding Ned was a dream!!!! He blended right in and still captured the most amazing photographs of our wedding day. Ned was incredibly in tune to my needs as the bride and kept both me and my groom calm and happy. We could not have asked for a better photographer and would recommend Ned a thousand times over.

Profile Picture Regina, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ned was so amazing leading up to, and throughout our wedding day. We were a little nervous about our engagement photo shoot, but Ned was so easygoing and made us feel so comfortable. In the hours leading up to our wedding, Ned not only captured all of the special moments, but also kept me calm and relaxed. He completely blended in during the wedding, and took beautiful pictures of all of our guests. A few days into our honeymoon, we were so surprised to get a large sample of the "highlight" pictures from our wedding! It was so fun looking through our pictures and reliving our special day. We hope to work with Ned again in the future, and would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture KC , 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was a little late to the game in finding a photographer for my wedding and was lucky that Ned had my date available! A number of other vendors I had spoken with recommended him and said that if they were having an event or a wedding, Ned would be their first choice without a doubt. Having worked with him personally, I now see why! I truly cannot speak highly enough of Ned and his team. He was prompt in getting back to me every time we've corresponded, both leading up to the wedding and afterwards when putting together our wedding album. It was a relief to know that I was working with someone who was dependable and who I knew I wouldn't have to keep track of as I coordinated the rest of the wedding. Ned has such a warm personality and was so easy to work with on a day that was otherwise a little stressful and chaotic. He was very organized the day of the wedding and helped direct traffic so we were able to get in all of the portraits and group shots we wanted with plenty of time to spare. I was amazed at how many perfect moments he was able to capture throughout the day. I would hire him again for any future event without a second thought!

Profile Picture Larissa, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I agree that hiring Ned as our photographer was probably the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning process. He is always responsive. He is never pushy and is a really nice and easy going guy. He helped us out with much more than photography - we immediately trusted him after our engagement photo shoot and went to him for advice on videographers, hair, bands. His recommendations were always on point. On our actual wedding day, he made everyone feel at ease and was able to both keep to our desired schedule while appeasing some of the asks from our parents. After the wedding, our pictures were finished in a matter of a few weeks. We also had a special request to complete two parent albums in time for Christmas, and while the time gap was tight, Ned and his assistant were able to get things turned around in time for us. Our pictures are stunning. I'm still not sure how he made two awkward people look so great in hundreds of pictures. I can never thank Ned enough and would hire him again in a second if I were to do it all over (in fact, he is shooting my sister in laws wedding next November, so we will get to see much more of him).

Profile Picture Erica, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned Jackson is AMAZING! He is an incredibly talented photographer, which is obvious after looking at a few photos in his portfolio - magazine quality gorgeous! In addition to his talent, he is just a really nice guy!

I read some advice in a wedding magazine to look for photographer's candid photos, since that is a bit harder to capture than the posed bridal party photos & probably the pictures you will love the most! Ned has awesome candids - he did a great job making us feel super comfortable & we shared a lot of laughs, you can tell that his photos capture the unposed, genuine happy emotions of the day! He captures the magic moment, when not only the main subjects are looking good, but everyone in the background is smiling and having fun (a skill that seems nearly impossible for all the late night, open bar, dancing photos, but somehow Ned has mastered it)! Ned's second shooter, Dave DiNisco, was also incredibly nice & talented. Every single photo in our wedding album is beautiful.

From our first meeting to engagement photos and the big day, every interaction we had with Ned was 5 star!

After hiring Ned, he had great recommendations for us of other local vendors we were still looking for & he has a top reputation in the wedding industry.. All of our vendors like working with him & have great things to say about him.

We 100% recommend Ned!

Profile Picture User5401432, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We couldn't be more happy that we chose Ned to photograph our wedding!! Not only did the photos come out beautiful, but he was so easy and fun to work with! The bride and groom end up spending a great deal of their wedding day with the photographer and he made it so much fun for us. I was little nervous about being the center of attention all day, but he made me (and everyone else) feel at ease and very comfortable. He was able to capture so many amazing parts of our day without being invasive.

Even after the wedding day is over, he is quick to communicate and makes the process of viewing the proofs, ordering the photos, and arranging the albums super easy! I would and already have recommended him to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I found Ned after reviewing many, many online portfolios -- Ned's was our top choice, and we were thrilled when he told us he was available on our wedding day. What I came to learn through Ned was that making beautiful images of a wedding requires that the photographer integrate extremely well with the guests. This is what really makes Ned stand out: having him present on our special day made us and our guests more comfortable and more present. Ned arrived with his excellent second photographer, Vince, the morning of the wedding. From the moment he arrived, Ned was a calming presence, always ready and willing to lend a hand or share a smile, even when things didn't involve a camera. Ned is an extremely talented photographer, but also a good person with a warm personality. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer on our special day, and we give him our most enthusiastic praise.

Profile Picture User5531885, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There aren't enough great things for me to say about Ned. If you're getting married and considering booking him, DO IT. He's worth every penny. Ned was recommended to me and I fell in love with the photos on his blog. His style was exactly what I was looking for. There was something about the images that felt so natural and never staged and that was very important to me. We were a little concerned with price but once we met Ned, we were sold. He has that personality where you just want to be around him, which is a very crucial quality for your photographer to have because he/she is by your side throughout the day. He's kind, professional, funny and an amazingly skilled photographer. I can't thank him enough for the beautiful, timeless pictures we have from both our engagement session in Boston and our wedding on Cape Cod. THANK YOU NED!! I wish we could get married every year so that we could have the pleasure of working with you again :)

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned is an absolutely AMAZING photographer! He was our wedding photographer on July 18th, 2015 and I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. Not only is Ned fun and comfortable to be around on the day, his photography is beautiful. Our pictures came out spectacular and he captured so many wonderful moments. I HIGHLY recommend him :)

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We only met Ned over the phone and a skype call prior to our wedding but knew he would be great. His energy and genuine interest in storytelling was what struck us the most, and we were wowed with his product. Ned was able to be present at all of the right moments, capturing the memories we wanted. We spoke to him early on about not prolonging the formal photographs and not taking any cliche/cheesy wedding photos. He followed our direction and instead focused on candids. We received his slideshow within two weeks after our wedding and all of the photographs about a week later. Much faster than we had anticipated. The online platform he uses makes it easy to view and share photos. We're loving reliving our wedding through his photos and have enjoyed sharing them with our friends and family!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned Jackson is the best photographer. He captured every moment of our wedding perfectly and made everyone feel comfortable so they could look their best. Plus, Ned is awesome to work with. He makes the whole process so easy and fun.

Profile Picture User5320220, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment Ned welcomed my mom and I into his cozy living room for a "meet and greet" until 10:00 p.m. on our wedding night when we hugged goodbye, he was an absolute pleasure to work with!! Brian (my husband) and I had so much fun working with Ned. Not only was he a true professional, but he made the entire process enjoyable and relaxing. Ned took our engagement photos in July of 2014. We wanted all our shots to be in the South End because that's where we got engaged and lived. As we bounced around the neighborhood, Ned found some really unique side streets and parks to take pictures. While we had lived in the South End for almost 2 years, Ned found some places that we had never seen before, but was also entirely willing to take photos at some locations/spots that we recommended. We got married on June 20, 2015 at the Boston Harbor Hotel. Ned showed up the morning of the wedding day with great energy! My bridesmaids still talk about how much fun they had with Ned while we all got ready! Ned knows how to make you feel totally comfortable, while capturing all the important moments on your wedding day. He was discreet while snapping shots at the ceremony and during the speech's, but still managed to get every shot we could ever want, plus some! He was great at managing a wedding party of almost 20 people, as well as a large extended family shot. Ned's energy, light heartedness and calming personality were the perfect mix for Brian and I. We loved working with Ned and would without a doubt recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer. Ned, Brian and I look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you for photographing our special day. We love looking at our pictures over and over again ;)

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Ned in a heartbeat to anyone- he's incredible! He is extremely professional, easy to work with, and makes everyone comfortable. We took our engagement photos with Ned and our wedding photos, and loved him so much that he is also photographing my sister's wedding. We were so impressed with Ned's ability to capture emotion and tell the story of your wedding. Our ceremony and pre-ceremony pictures were taken mid-afternoon in the blazing sun, and even though it was hard to see, Ned was able to work around the sun and take stunning photos. He's flexible, very knowledgable, and committed to you. His second shooter was great too! I can't say enough good things about Ned- you won't be disappointed! He's everything you would want in a photographer and genuinely one of the nicest people!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am beyond happy with our decision to hire Ned Jackson Photography for our wedding day. We found him by doing a search of the wedding venue we chose, and after looking at multiple photographers, it was clear that Ned Jackson Photography was the best and matched the style that we were looking for. He was so easy to work with through the entire process, which really helped in the wedding planning process. He was fun to have around on our wedding day, and looked for the best opportunities to take pictures of all the details. I love how he is able to capture the most natural and raw moments during the wedding day. I am continuously re-living our wedding day through the beautiful pictures that he delivered.

Profile Picture Jacqui, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Ned! We loved our photos! They really captured the day and us and our family and friends beautifully and authentically. Ned was really great to work with, both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. He has a passion for getting amazing images and works very hard to do that, but is also really easygoing and personable, which is a great combination.

Profile Picture Katherine, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We feel incredibly fortunate to have had Ned Jackson there with us to capture our wedding day. His laid back, unobtrusive style, paired with his overwhelming passion for photography, and artistic eye, are an unbeatable combination. What's more, his excitement and dedication to tell the story of our day made it feel as though he were there to capture it as a trusted guest and friend. He put us and our wedding party at ease and was good natured and flexible, working with us to take shots outside despite inclement weather. Ned has an incredible talent for going beyond just shooting a "pretty image" but instead zooming in on the emotions emanating from the moment, and allowing these to speak through the magic of his lens. What’s more, we were very impressed with his attention to detail following our event. Our proofs arrived in a beautiful keepsake box along side a carefully presented package containing our zip drive full of images and even some chocolates. This attention to detail through the end was thoroughly appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to have him there with us to document the day!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ned is amazing!! He met with my husband and I several weeks before the wedding to discuss any specific photos we wanted, specific people, locations, etc. and just to get to know us a bit. We left that meeting feeling so comfortable with him and confident in our decision. He listens to what your wishes are and then makes them happen. He is relaxed and easy to work with, yet professional and definitely gets the job done! He was incredibly prompt and responsive to any questions/requests. We love our wedding photos and are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with such a down to earth, kind and fabulous photographer. Those photos are the second most important thing we took away from that day! We highly recommend about Ned Jackson!

Profile Picture Whitney, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To say that Ned is an incredible photographer is an understatement. He captured our wedding in such a special way and I will cherish these photos forever. I actually did not meet Ned until the day of our wedding, since we were planning from out of state, but Ned was flexible and met with my Mom, which was great! We communicated a lot through email and he was always prompt in getting back to us. He made planning from afar so easy!

We were not planning on doing a first look, but on our wedding day the weather was not going to cooperate to get our pictures outside after our ceremony. Thankfully Ned was beyond flexible and prepared and we were able to do an impromptu first look, and it was one of the best parts of the day! I am so thankful to Ned for getting that together last minute. We were able to get all our pictures outside, even with the bridal party!

I cannot say enough positive things about Ned. There is no other photographer I would have wanted to shoot our wedding. He is a true professional, and has that special eye to capture all the intimate and best moments of your wedding.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews