NE Photography Reviews

12 | Batavia, IL

12 Reviews for NE Photography

Caitlin · Married on 01/24/2015

Nikki from the very beggining was enthusiastic about working with us. She always made us feel very special and not just crammed into her busy schedule. She has an artistic flair to her work that we found so beautiful and we were so pleased with how our engagement portraits turned out! She was very organized on the day of the wedding and always had a big smile on her face that made you feel so comfortable. She was attentive to what we wanted but also knew which pictures would turn out best and directed us in those areas, which was so helpful! She was encouraging the whole day and just made it fun-she laughed with us-sang with us ;) haha and just lived in the moment with us! The proofs I\'ve seen so far from the wedding have been stunning and I have no doubt that the rest will be just the same. We loved working with Nikki and hope to again in the future!

Alexis · Married on 09/13/2014

Nikki is an incredible photographer, and she's cute and fun too (double points)! I have recieved so many compliments on my wedding photos because, well they really are amazing! I never expected to love every single photo (i'm picky). The memories she caught on camera are priceless and I'm very grateful. I gave her a list of photos that I couldn't live without and she nailed every single one. I can re-live my wedding through her photos, and would recommend her to anyone. She's very easy to contact, and the process is seamless. I will definitely use her for any future special occasions.

Erin · Married on 09/12/2014

Nikki and her team were amazing from start to finish! We were supposed to have an outdoor ceremony, but rain was in the forecast. Nikki truly made the best of our day and the pictures she took were absolutely stunning. Rain or shine, this girl knows what to do! She is fun to work with, makes you feel comfortable, and we laughed a lot! I feel like I've known Nikki longer than just a few months. I would HIGHLY recommend Nikki and her team to anyone looking for timeless pictures that capture the emotion of the moment. She is the most talented photographer I know!

Lynda · Married on 08/02/2014

I was recommended to Nikki by the event coordinator at St. Charles Country Club were we had our wedding. At first I was a bit hesitant about hiring a professional wedding photographer because I knew it would be a bit pricey but after me and my husband had taken our engagement photos with an amateur photographer (a friend of a friend) and I was not really ecstatic about the pictures, I knew I had to get one and thank god Nikki was still available! Part of Nikki's package includes an engagement shoot so we got a chance to redo ours. At which point Nikki also introduced me to two of her amazing friends who were able to beautify me for both my engagement and wedding pictures. I'm so happy that the stars aligned for us and we were able to have her as our photographer. Nikki is beyond talented and I would recommend her to anyone that asked!

Maggie · Married on 06/13/2014

My fiancé and I absolutely LOVE Nikki's work. We were amazed at all the amazing shots she got of us. Not only is her photography incredible, but she is so fun and easy to work with. Extremely relatable. We were so lucky to have had Nikki recommended to us. We wouldn't change anything about our experience!!! :)

Stephanie · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I started wedding planning after we saw the photos Nikki took at our friend's wedding in Chicago of July 2010. They were absolutely amazing and we decided that whenever we got married, we would be sure to book Nikki. From our very first contact with her she was professional, fun, and showed genuine interest is us, our story, and especially our wedding day. We were getting married in Geneva, IL but live in the Philadelphia so I imagine it may be difficult to coordinate our engagement shoot and meetings, etc. Nikki accommodated all of our needs and it felt as though she were right around the corner from us. Planning with her was a breeze and decreased my stress level significantly. On our wedding day, I felt as though she were right by my side capturing every moment. Interestingly, the majority of my friends and family felt the same way. Our pictures reflect the exact sentiments. It seems every moment of our day was captured perfectly. Everyone looks so beautiful and happy! I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding pictures and am excited to cherish them forever. Nikki is so incredibly creative with a great eye. I highly recommend NE photography for your wedding and engagement photos.

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/23/2014

Nikki is awesome!! She is truly an artist that knows how to capture all the right moments with the perfect lighting at the right time! My engagement and wedding photos have turned out absolutely amazing and I couldn't ask for anything better! She is very easy going, great to work with and prompt to respond to questions I've had. She will be my photographer for life :)

Cheryl · Married on 12/07/2013

Nikki was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. She worked quickly and efficiently so that we could enjoy our day and time with our guests. We appreciated that we did not spend a lot of time taking posed pictures and she captured some amazing candid shots throughout the day. The pictures are quite beautiful. I felt like Nikki was an old friend - she gave us terrific memories from a very happy day - what more could one ask for in a photographer.

Lauren · Married on 11/23/2013

Nikki and her partner were a great team. They were able to get some amazing pictures of the entire day. It was great to have two photographers so they were able to get different angles. They were with us for every step of the day. They both listened to what I wanted for pictures and were able to capture exactly what we wanted. Nikki is really easy-going and great to work with. I would totally recommend her to every bride. Thanks Nikki!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2011

My entire experience with Nikki was wonderful. She is extremely creative, patient and passionate about her career. My wedding was actually on her birthday, and she took on the challenge of working all day anyway. Nikki will go to great lengths to get the perfect shot whether it's climbing on bathtubs or laying on the floor. She considered my wants (which did include a photo of me holding my teacup chihuahua dressed in a suit) and also added in her own ideas to offer me a wide selection of photographs in the end. The results were beautiful - Nikki's approach captured my 'special day' in a way i couldn't even have imagined. I appreciate everything Nikki did for me on my wedding day, and I highly recommend her to anyone who wants (and deserves) only the best. I have no regrets choosing Nikki as my photographer, and I plan on hiring her for other events in the future.

• User4059107 · event on: 03/08/2014

Nikki has taken many of my family pictures, and for my business too. I have had to Business Events and the pictures turned out beautiful, she made sure she caught every moment. Nikki is such a great photographer. She makes everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I also did a boudoir session with her a few months ago. It was the best experience ever. I felt like if I was a Victoria's Secret model. My fiance LOVE the pictures. She is so easy going, happy, she will go the extra mile to make sure the day is perfect. She has also taken pictures for some friends and family too. Her photographs are beautiful and unique.
    Thank you Nikki for doing such an amazing job.

0.8
      0.0
      2.0
      0.0
      2.0
      0.5

Nikki did not see our vision at all and we were completely unhappy with our photos. It seemed like she was only taking pictures of what she wanted to have for herself-not for what we would want of our wedding pictures. The poses were extreme and uncomfortable and that showed in our pictures. We haven't printed any of them. We were very disappointed with the pictures and the amount of money we had to pay. I would never recommend Nikki.

Sent on 04/24/2014

NE Photography's reply:

I am truly sorry you were disappointed in your experience with us and wish you would have communicated with me sooner.