136 Reviews for NDF Films

Drone Footage (2)
Raw Footage (2)
USB Flash Drive (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

My wife Shanell and myself just came back from a designation wedding in Puerto Rico in June and she hired NDF Films to videotape our wedding. I was apprehensive at first stating why do we need to get a videographer when we already are paying for a photographer. Man was I so wrong in my thinking. I was truly blown away by NDF Films professionalism, attention to detail and time capturing expertize. NDF Films made my wife and myself feel at home and at ease with videotaping our wedding experience. We wanted to hire someone that would capture our day in every detail that we could think of, from when we were both getting ready, to the wedding and of course the reception. NDF Films went above and beyond by making sure they got every small detail to make our day memorable and enjoyable. NDF Films even stayed after to make sure they got more reception moments as we were all in the moment. Hands down if you need a top notch professional videographer that will capture and make your wedding memorable and epic, I would highly suggest hiring NDF Films. You will not be disappointed, trust me!! NDF Films firmly made a believer of their top notch service!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for making our wedding the best wedding ever!!!
Sincerely,
Derrick & Shanell

Profile Picture Derrick, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I literally cried tears of joy upon seeing the beautiful wedding film NDF created of our wedding day!! And we are totally addicted to watching our highlights video because it immediately transports us back to the most amazing day of our lives, focusing on all the best moments!!! We will never get tired of it.

We live in NYC and had our destination wedding at the beautiful Villa Montaña in Isabela, PR. At first we were a bit hesitant to hire a videographer, especially from so far away. However, as soon as we came across NDF’s work, we knew we had to!! We couldn’t be happier with our decision.

Not only did the NDF team capture gorgeous footage of our day, but they edited it into a cohesive yet simple storyline, and paired with the perfect music! The end result was elegant and uplifting. We even had a friend tell us our video looked like a finale from a romance film because it was so well done.

I would recommend NDF a thousand times over- it’s truly worth the value and
If you hire them rest assured you are in great hands- Nelson had a strong vision from the beginning and was easy to work with....his team truly did all the work!!

If you want a beautiful film of your wedding or event, we absolutely recommend hiring NDF!!

Profile Picture Randa, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD, Digital Download, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling

I can't say enough great things about Nelson and his team! From the beginning I wanted a videographer but my husband wasn't completely on board. Our wedding planner sent us Nelson's information, we looked at his website and started to get excited. Nelson took the time to have a call with us and discuss our wants and needs. We signed on immediately. We loved working with Nelson and his team. They were fun and made us feel completely comfortable. After a while we forgot they were even there. I can't tell you how thrilled we were when we received first the highlight video. This far exceeded any expectation we had. I found myself smiling. I shared the highlight on Facebook and everyone commented about how amazing the footage was. I would highly recommend the drone!!! It was so cool having the drone fly over our ceremony. When we received the final video, my husband and I sat down to watch it. It was 45 minutes long and captured everything we had asked for and more. We both laughed, cried and remembered how blessed we were on that day. I highly recommend Nelson and his team. We will forever remember the most important day of our lives. Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Suzanne , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Everyone has mixed opinions about hiring a videographer for a wedding, but I am so glad my husband (reluctantly) and I decided to hire one because NDF Films was one of the best vendor choices we made. NDF did exactly as we asked and captured our night perfectly. Pictures are beautiful, but to really relieve your special night, a video is necessary. NDF Films brought us back to the best night of our lives and the video will be the closest thing we ever have to doing it all over again (which we wish we could do).

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They are simply the best! They just made our wedding memorable for ever! Super professional and super responsive.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

NDF Films is an outstanding filmmaker; I highly recommend them! We did the Package 2 High Definition with an additional videographer for a drone. Nelson and his team showed up to our hotel EARLY and began working immediately. They were professional, precise and diligent throughout the entire day. I had great communication with Nelson and Sandra throughout the whole process - from signing the contract, to effective online questionnaires, quick email responses and amazing turnaround times for any video edits I requested. During the reception, the MC reversed the names for our parents and Nelson was able to edit the video so it was said correctly - this meant so much to my husband and I. The MC also played the wrong version for our first dance song and Nelson corrected that too in the video! He did his absolute best to make sure everything was perfect. NDF Films refers to themselves as "storytellers" and that is definitely who they are - how they edited the footage and captured the heart of our wedding day in a 3 minute tear-jerking wedding highlight video was exceptional. What is also unheard-of, is that NDF Films was able to deliver this remarkable production after experiencing the worst natural disaster in Puerto Rico and without electricity for over 100 days. Thank you so much NDF Films for telling my wedding story. If you are planning a destination wedding and want one less thing to worry about, hire NDF Films, they are perfection!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling

Nelson and NDF = INCREDIBLE. Nelson was so fun, kind, professional, and wonderful. His work is beautiful and I am in love with every single video that he has created for us. I HIGHLY recommend working with NDF.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

NDF Films covered our destination wedding on April 29, 2017. We just received our video and it looks amazing! NDF Films truly creates a work of art. It is above and beyond your traditional videographer. We also felt that their pricing was extremely fair considering the quality of video you receive. Thanks again Nelson!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nelson and his assistant were fantastic on our wedding day! We barely knew they were there! I cannot wait to see the final product-I know it will be fantastic!!

Profile Picture Casey, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

What can I say about this company besides WOW! What they created for me and my husband was priceless. Every moment was captured so beautifully. They are the very best in the business and if you want top quality, professionalism, and perfection NDF should be your choice. After checking out their blog I knew I had to choose them and I'm so glad I did!

Profile Picture ODESSA, 10/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We contracted NDF films in late 2015 for our destination wedding in September 2016. Originally, we did not plan on contracting a videographer; however, after reviewing NDF’s website we knew that our wedding wouldn't be complete without a high quality video. We met Nelson in person in March 2016 and was impressed with his professionalism. On the day of our wedding, Nelson and his assistant arrived and started filming. After a few moments, we forgot that they were there. NDF films even used a drone to capture aerial footage of our outside beach wedding. Hiring a wedding videographer was one of the best decisions we made during the planning process.

Profile Picture AuVian , 9/17/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We used Nelson and his staff for our wedding and we are soo glad we did. His work is absolutely amazing. A wedding is one of the most important days of someone's life, and to be able to relive it by watching a video is unbelievable. He sent us a questionnaire before the wedding where you can be very specific if there are any moments that you really want him to capture and it's great to have that communication to make it very personal. He also asked us for a few songs to add to the video and he did a great job incorporating them. I was mostly impressed with the video quality. It makes you feel like you are in the video. Everyone's reaction to watching the videos including ourselves were either speechless or eyes tearing. Those are amazing reactions and extremely worth it. You will be very pleased with Nelson's work. You will want to watch your videos over and over again.

Profile Picture YADIRA, 8/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nelson And his team did a phenomenal job! My wedding video came out beautiful! It's such a beautiful memory to have and I am so thankful for Nelson and how he made it so great. I would recommend him again and again. When he sent me my video I made a few changes and he was quick and made all the changes I wanted. I am in love with our video and I have to thank Nelson for that!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Nelson and his team were absolutely amazing to work with!!! They were one of our first vendors we booked and were incredible flexible with us during the planning process. They covered our rehearsal dinner and wedding and the entire time they were nothing but professional and now seeing the videos I can't believe it but they were literally everywhere and I don't remember seeing them but they truly capture EVERY part of your special day. We could not be happier with our videos and now we are lucky enough to be able to relive our wedding day over and over again! Thank you NDF Films you all are amazing and we would recommend you over and over again! -K&J

Profile Picture User6447719, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

I am so, so pleased with NDF. During my wedding day, Nelson and his team were delightful to work with. They were extremely kind and friendly and also unobtrusive throughout the day. They worked well with our other vendors and coordinated appropriately so that our final product was as wonderful as it could possibly be.
I couldn't believe how amazing our wedding video came out! As someone who works in the film industry in New York, I was so impressed with the cinematography and storytelling capabilities. I had researched every videographer in Puerto Rico, and NDF was hands down the most impressive. It took us a while to get through watching our wedding video because my husband could not stop crying!! We had to take breaks during the viewing! That's how incredible it was!! My entire family wept, and I felt like Nelson perfectly captured our day. He did not miss anything! And, most importantly, the feelings that the video provokes match the ones we felt that day.

Profile Picture Jillian, 4/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

AMAZING!!!!!!!! We really cannot say enough good things about NDF films!!!! They were very responsive, professional, and the quality of work is amazing!!!
Both the highlight and full movie versions totally captured the essence of our day. Some of my friends called me and said the highlights video made them cry! They video captured our true personalities and captured us in our true element.

I highly recommend NDF films and I can say it was one of the best wedding investments.

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, Digital Download

I cannot express how thankful we are for all of Nelson's hard work and talent. Before I booked NDF Films, I did a measurable amount of research on videographers in Puerto Rico. Viewing Nelson's work prior to the wedding was an absolute pleasure. I could easily tell he was very attentive to detail just by viewing his previous wedding videos. I booked his services without hesitation. He IS, emphatically, the best videographer in Puerto Rico. During our wedding he captured so many great moments and his highlights video brings us all to tears. Each scene is meticulously executed and we cannot be HAPPIER with the final product. Since the editing stages, he has been extremely patient with my requests and also with my musical choices :) He is very attentive and quickly responds to all of my emails.

Lance and I are so incredibly thankful, Nelson. Thank you for memorializing the happiest day of our lives with great skill and perfection . We will eagerly share these videos with our future children and grandchildren.

Profile Picture Camille, 3/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Nelson and His team were fantastic to work with every step of the way, leading up to the wedding, on our wedding day, and after the fact. The videos were even better than I could have imagined!! And they were great to work with on our wedding day capturing all the great moments but so efficiently that we didn't even notice the team was there. The best decision you could make is to have NDF films with you on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Diana, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Great service!!! Nelson was super friendly snd very easy to work with. Very professional and made me feel very at ease when he was filming.
I made extensive research and viewed work from different videographers and NDF had best quality and transmitted a lot of emotions. Thats what weddings are all about. Would recommend NDF anytime!!!!!
Lourdes and Fernando

Profile Picture Lourdes, 2/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Don't think twice, go with NDF Films for your wedding video! Everything about working with Nelson was EXCELLENT. Before, during, and after they exceeded my expectations. The wedding video was one of those things I was not sure we would be able to fit into our budget so we left it as one of the last items to decide on. I could not be happier we decided to add it and especially to go with NDF Films. When we told our photographer, he was very happy with our choice since they have worked together in the past and he had amazing things to say about Nelson (NDF Films).

Like I said before, don't think twice, You can rest assured it will be one of the best decisions you can make as a bride getting married in Puerto Rico. That is how I feel every time I watch my wedding video. There is no better way to relive your wedding than through NDF Films' lens.

PS. Not only did I get to work with Nelson as the bride; I was also able to watch him in action at my sister's wedding a few months after mine. Again, EXCELLENT.

Profile Picture User4855531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

Look no further! Working with Nelson and his team was not only amazing, but the end product was everything that I expected and more! The NDF team were incredibly easy to work with and were extremely communicative. My husband and I are elated with both our wedding video highlights and our full video. Thank you Nelson and your amazing team!

Profile Picture Karen, 12/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

We are so happy with our wedding video! Nelson and his team have an incredible, artistic eye and captured so many amazing moments at our beautiful Old San Juan wedding. We were able to make edits before the final video and love the Highlights video he put together. I would highly recommend this vendor if you are getting married in Puerto Rico. We will treasure these moments forever.

Profile Picture Leemarie, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I cannot express into words how grateful we are to Nelson & his team. We got married 11.07.2016 in Rio Grande and hired NDF via the web based on reviews/competitive pricing. His team was easy to work with, timely, and respectful. The final product is completely mind-blowing. We feel so honored to have chosen NDF. Reliving a day that was so amazing and meaningful to us through the the lens of someone so creative, and passionate is priceless. His work completely exceeded all our expectations. If you are getting married in or around PR, use NDF. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Storytelling

Nelson was awesome! And was there on time and throughout. Very professional and I highly recommend to anyone seeking a videographer in the Rio Grande/ San juan area. So happy I choose NDF!

Profile Picture Taneisha & David, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video