Nazranaa Reviews

11 | Iselin, NJ

11 Reviews for Nazranaa

Mowsuf · Married on 08/19/2017

The team at Nazranaa is so much more than just a vendor to us. They've become good friends and family at this point.

My wife and I came across Nazranaa when we scrambling to find an engagement outfit after our first vendor had messed up our order days before our engagement. Truth be told, that was the best thing that ever happened to us. In the mad dash to find an alternative, we found Shia and her entire staff at Nazranaa (special shout out to Renu & Anshu). They helped us find an absolutely stunning dress that they were able to get altered and ready to wear in a matter of days. It was that day that we realized we would be getting all of our wedding outfits from here.

After our engagement, Shia helped us plan for all the outfits we would be wearing for our wedding. She helped us look at colors, styles, jewelry, accessories and even set out a timeline for us to order. We loved their dresses so much we practically bought outfits for my entire family from here. As expected, everything came in on time and looked SPECTACULAR. The people and the outfits from Nazranaa are a huge part of what made our wedding so memorable and magical.

From the very start Nazranaa has NEVER EVER disappointed. Their level of service is matched only by the quality of the items they sell. Nazranaa comes with my highest recommendation!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Arthi · Married on 07/03/2016

Words can't express how thankful I am to Shia and Nazaranaa for creating the perfect outfits for my wedding this past July. For my multi-day, Hindu/Jewish wedding, I needed 2-3 outfits - one for my mehndi, one for my sangeet, and one for my Jewish ceremony/reception. Shia worked tirelessly with me to create the perfect dresses, and patiently answered any questions my mom and I had regarding the design, timing, alterations, etc. She's an extremely talented designer and gave me very helpful advice on colors and design so that each outfit was unique and varied. I had considered going to India to get my outfits, but as soon as I stepped foot in Nazaranaa, my mom and I decided there was no need - the store has all the latest designs from India, but Shia also made sure that my outfits had classic elements so that they could potentially be worn again and would never go out of style. Also, we looked at a number of different stores in Edison - Nazaranaa was by FAR the best, in terms of quality (and price for the quality) and service. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for Indian outfits for their wedding or for any occasion.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Everyone was stunned by the lehenga I purchased from Nazranaa for my wedding and I really think my dress made our wedding! It set the tone of elegance. We went out on a limb to change the color of the original lehenga that was in the store, and it was everything I had hoped for. The Nazranaa staff, particularly Shia, did everything they could to make my custom order perfect. She was so responsive to every email and question we had, and every small detail that we were not aware of. Even though I was living in Baltimore, it was not a problem. She got us swatch samples shipped from India during the process, which was more than they guaranteed and made all of the difference. I will be sending lots of people there!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Cynthia · Married on 11/07/2015

I don't know where to begin to share about my wonderful experience with Nazranaa. I got married in Baltimore, MD and found out about Nazranaa through reading reviews online. I did not want to go to India to find wedding outfits for myself, fiance, bridal party and family members as many brides do. One weekend, my friend and I drove to NJ to check out what was available. After doing much online research, I knew I had to visit Nazranaa first. It was love at first sight as soon as I stepped foot inside the store. There was such a great variety of trendy and classy outfits. Even though it was crowded and busy, Shia assisted me in finding a beautiful white wedding sari. I still had to check out the other stores close by since I came all the way from MD. Nothing compared to the variety, quality, customization, customer service and attentiveness that Nazranaa offered. I knew i I got anything it had to be there. I went back to MD contemplating the prices and still wanted to do more research to see if I could find outfits online for a better deal. I still kept in touch with Shia after coming back and she was able to negotiate a lower price. For the next couple of months, my fiance and I kept going to NJ and eventually found outfits for our wedding ceremony, reception, outfits for all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen, and sarees for our family members. It was such a wonderful experience and we didn't mind the drives to NJ. Shia was so great to work with as she was our main point of contact. She really took the time to listen to what we were looking for and understand our styles. Shia did an amazing job and was always strived to make us happy. She was great to bounce ideas off of and she always gave us her honest opinion which was great and exactly what I needed. When I originally was looking for bridal party outfits, I was not intending for everyone to wear a different color but it all worked out so amazingly well and everyone looked gorgeous the day of the weddin

Sent on 12/07/2015

Priya · Married on 08/29/2015

I had bought both my bridesmaids saris as well as my reception outfit, brother's, dad's, and grandfather's outfits through nazranaa; all of which were customized. Shia was my point person, she was an amazing person to work with. Very approachable, and easy to work with.
    She gave me the lowest price she could, and gave you the best service in her power. We designed my reception dress together and made mockups of it since she wanted to make sure it was perfect (which it was!) She provides alterations for the bridesmaids which are almost nothing.
    The one thing I would keep in mind is that you're not going to India to get clothes, you're in the states, there will always be a bit more expense, if you want a cheaper outfit, spend your time and money and go back to India. I found it convenient and affordable to do my shopping through Nazranaa. A few last minute outfits came up that my family decided they needed, she was quick and industrious about making sure it was all done, and all the details were done well before the wedding to avoid any issues. She has since become a friend, and helped me problem solve a few issues when it came to my outfit colors.
    If you pick Nazranaa, you will be taken care of and in good hands. I will continuing to shop there for any future purchases. I cannot say enough good things about my experience here.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kalyan · Married on 05/25/2014

I bought my wedding Sherwani from Nazranaa. My wife bought outfits for her friends wedding. They are unrivaled in customer service as we always have an easy experience there and the owner Shia is amazing. They are in a class of their own. Since the wedding, my wife has been using Nazranaa for all of her outfit needs for any event that has come up. We would recommend this place highly to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • Jagruti & Jared

Jagruti · Married on 03/22/2014

I was supposed to go to India to do all my wedding shopping and my parents requested I look at the wedding clothes in Edison before making the trip to the motherland. The 1st store I went to was Nazaranaa, and I fell in love. I thought this is impossible that I found “the dress” in the 1st store I walked into. Of course I had to do my homework and visit all the other stores on Oak Tree Road but nothing compared. After finding my wedding dress, I canceled our trip to India and did all the other wedding shopping in the States. All the staff at Nazranaa are so polite and professional unlike most of the Indian stores. In particular, I worked with Priti and she was just wonderful and very helpful. I had purchased my wedding outfit before I had even picked my venue. The onsite tailor is equally magnificent and professional. Throughout the entire wedding process, looking back this was the best purchase I made on Oak Tree Road. We had made purchases at other stores for the Bridesmaid sarees and nothing was done on time or stitched correctly, so looking back Nazranaa was definitely a breath of fresh air throughout the entire wedding shopping process. Overall, this store blows all the others out of the water in terms of friendliness, manners, professionalism. After purchasing my wedding outfit, I went back several months after and bought my engagement outfit from there too. All the tailoring, steaming, and packaging of the outfit was done on time and correct. I love this place and the staff, especially PRITI!

Sent on 04/07/2014

I purchased my bridesmaids sarees, ceremony and reception attire from here and I could not have chosen a better place. Shia was amazing and attentive from start to finish (it was 2 years in the making!). If you are looking for original pieces and even creating your own outfits, this is the place to go! I've received so many compliments on all the outfits because they were so beautiful and unique! The tailor also did an outstanding job with all the alterations I needed done. If you are looking for indian outfits for your wedding or any bridal occasion, this is the place to go- I highly recommend Nazranaa!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Pooja · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank you Shia, and the whole team at Nazraana for making my dream wedding come to life! You not only understood my vision, but helped design and execute every little detail of Ravi's and my Mehndi, Wedding and Reception outfits perfectly! They were gorgeous, elegant and beyond everything I could've wished for! Your talent, intricacy, attention to detail and quality is evident in everything you do. You helped us create the most beautiful bridesmaids, groomsmen, flower girls, and Diya girls outfits, and made our parents feel as special as they should have in their amazing outfits. I cannot thank you enough for outfitting our entire bridal party, and especially for all the patience, love and understanding you gave us all. Every time I came in, it felt like I was visiting family and always will. I am blessed to have gained a friendship with Shia beyond design, and I know exactly where I will go for every event in the future! Thank you for all the beauty and joy you added to my wedding!! Thank you for everything!! - Ravi & Pooja

Sent on 09/06/2015

Arti · Married on 08/17/2013

We loved working with Shia, she made me feel like anything I wanted, they could customize to fit my needs. She was so easy and fun to work with. Their partnering store Saree Bazar did all of our groomsmens outfits also. There team was amazing and there selection is wonderful. I will continue to go directly to them for any outfits that I need in the future!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Anj · Married on 06/22/2018

My husband, my family and I were very happy with our experience at Nazaraana. I found gorgeous lenghas and gowns for myself and my sister's sarees were stunning. The real showstopper, though, was the custom piece Shia created for my husband, who wanted an Indo-Western sherwani/suit. She was able to execute his vision and really paid attention to what we wanted and needed. She is wonderful to work with, spares no detail and helped us feel elegant and beautiful. I would highly recommend shopping at Nazranaa. This is definitely essential for those East Coast brides hoping to avoid a trip to India - there is one stop shopping much closer at Nazaranaa!

Sent on 07/05/2018