naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 6
naylor hall 7
  • I

Ines · Married on 11/22/2014

A magical place for a dream wedding
    We just got married and had our reception at Naylor Hall – we could not be happier with our choice. The venue is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful surrounding gardens and equally beautiful interiors. The furniture, the décor and the glamour of each room is beyond anything imaginable. It’s truly the perfect venue for a larger group or an intimate dinner which was our case. In addition to all the incredible qualities that Naylor Hall has to offer, what makes this venue truly stand out is its owner, Sunny – she is the walking definition of perfection. Warm, welcoming, and incredibly professional, with a laser focus on detail, she truly goes the extra mile to make sure everything is under control so that you can relax and enjoy your big day. All my friends and family commenting on Naylor Hall’s beauty and had a great time talking to Sunny who was at the reception taking care of all details. I can’t say enough about how Sunny and her staff (Dawn was amazing too!) made our wedding special, magical and memorable. My now husband and I left Naylor Hall thinking what can we next do to be able to come back to enjoy again its beauty and the outstanding service we received –that’s how good it was.

Sent on 11/28/2014

When it comes to our experience at Naylor Hall and with Sunny, I am not even sure where to begin! Naylor was the second venue we looked at for our wedding and, after seeing it and meeting Sunny, I knew we didn’t need to look anywhere else. From the open floor plan to the rich, yet neutral color palette, Naylor took my breath away right from the start! I assumed something so grand would require an investment outside of our budget. Sunny sat down with us, described her lovely vendors, and handed me a description of the packages Naylor offers. I immediately burst into tears because the numbers I was staring at were actually reasonable! We signed our contract that very day and began planning. From that moment, Sunny was just an email away. Any questions I had, she had a timely response for. I was continuously impressed with her and began to look forward to our conversations. Sunny made me feel like I was the only bride on her radar and truly was invested in making our day perfect for us. She helped coordinate all meetings with our vendors and we fell in love with the ladies from Magnolia Street Florals, Sweet Caroline’s Cakes and Three Sisters catering. Each of them made us feel as excited for our wedding and comfortable with entrusting a piece of our day into their capable hands. Come the actual big day, they delivered beyond any expectations I had for the event. Everyone says something has to go wrong at your wedding, you should just accept that. Not with us. The entire day, and week leading up to our event, was seamless. Sunny had everything, and then some, under control. Everything arrived on time, looked as it should and was even better than I ever imagined. From a perfectly orchestrated rehearsal to an unforgettable evening, our wedding day was beyond words. I still receive compliments from guests on the venue, every little detail and even Sunny herself. She and Dawn made sure that my husband and I enjoyed our time and that our guests were also having an amazing e

Sent on 12/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/16/2014

When my fiancé and I started looking for wedding venues, we only saw a few before we came across Naylor Hall. The minute you step in and see the beautiful black and white floors, and the traditional mixed with modern touches I was sold. To add to the beauty and prestige, are the opulent chandeliers and wood floors in the reception area. However, the venue is still quaint enough to not lose any of its southern charm. Even if the venue itself did not sell you, meeting with Sunny, would. She was the only person I trusted to handle all of the details and manage the day of affairs. She was such a pleasure to work with, and took the time to learn our vision and listen to all of our concerns. Not to mention, bringing her 20 plus years of knowledge, I was more than comfortable to entrust her to make our day of, a breeze. As I predicted, the day of our wedding was seamless. Sunny attended to all of our needs, and even anticipated our wants. It was one of the best days of our lives, and a large part was because Sunny made it effortless to enjoy the day. I highly recommend visiting Naylor Hall if you are considering a Georgia wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/21/2014

Colleen · Married on 03/22/2014

From the moment we walked into Naylor Hall and were greeting by Sunny, we knew that we had to have our wedding reception there. Not only is the home absolutely beautiful, but Sunny, the wonderful owner and coordinator, made everything with our planning an absolute breeze. We went with the package she offers, and it made it all so much easier. She was on top of everything throughout the entire planning process. She really made me feel like my wedding was special, even though she deals with tons of weddings every year. On the day of the reception, she was there the entire time, making sure that everything flowed smoothly. When we had a few little hiccups in our evening, she was on top of it, making sure that everything stayed on track. I knew that I would not have to worry about a thing with Sunny running the show, and I was right. The home is beautiful and her vendors are also incredible, but it is really Sunny who takes this venue to the next level.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Luanne · Married on 11/23/2013

From the minute that we stepped into Naylor Hall to inquire about having our daughter's wedding reception there, we were made to feel like welcomed guests in this beautiful home. We immediately fell in love with the original hardwood floors and stair banisters. Naylor is so beautifully decorated inside and becomes magical when the twinkle lights shine at night. Sunny was so professional and efficient. She paid attention to every detail so that we never had to be concerned--she anticipated questions and had answers before we ever had to ask! Naylor Hall made our daughter's wedding day the most relaxed, wonderful day and we highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • F

Frankie · Married on 11/09/2013

Wow! We had my son's rehearsal dinner at Naylor Hall and what a wonderful experience! Sunny and her staff were amazing! They did everything. The place was beautiful. The food was great! The service was outstanding! Thank you Sunny and staff for making our night easy and memorable.

Sent on 11/19/2013

I had the opportunity to mainly work with Sunny at Naylor Hall for our wedding! She made the process so easy and stress-free! She made sure all the little details were taken care of and for a bride, you can't ask for much more than knowing you don't have to worry about anything when it comes to the week of your wedding! It was the perfect venue for our wedding vision and I could not have asked for a better coordinator to work with. Another aspect that we loved, was that most of the caterers already knew each other and had worked together many times before. It made for a flawless event from what I saw!! So glad we made the best decision to have our wedding at Naylor Hall!!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Naylor Hall truly made our wedding a magical experience. Naylor's owner, Sunny, welcomed us graciously during our first meeting and consistently exceeded our expectations with every interaction after that. Aided by a staff of talented professionals and a network of qualified caterers, florists, DJ's, bands, and bakers, Sunny takes on the effort of wedding planning such that the bride and groom enjoy many happy moments.

The staff at Naylor planned and executed the PERFECT wedding day for us. They continually impressed us during our interactions leading to the wedding and you blew the roof off our expectations the day of. Our family and friends were equally impressed by the staff's planning—we heard from dozens of people that it was the best wedding they've ever attended.

We will definitely stop by over the years as we become more and more nostalgic for the day Naylor was ours.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Becca · Married on 07/20/2013

I wish that I could put into words how perfect my experience with Naylor Hall was, but I may be here all day trying to search for the right words. Sunny, the owner, is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has this glow about her, and she will instantly make you fall in love with Naylor. Naylor Hall is so elegant, but so quaint at the same time. You feel at home as soon as you step into Naylor Hall. I had no idea what I was getting myself into with the wedding planning, but thank goodness for Sunny helping me every step of the way. Any time I needed anything, had any questions, concerns, Sunny would get back to me and ease my worries. The vendors that Naylor Halls uses were also an absolute pleasure to work with as well. They listened to everything I requested and went above and beyond. I wasn't sure what to expect on my wedding day, and how things would come together. Well, Sunny magically made everything come together beautifully. She wonderfully displayed all of the personal items I brought to have around the venue, and she made sure everything ran smoothly. I had no stresses that day other than not ruining my make up from all the happy tears! I got dozens upon dozens compliments on how beautiful the wedding was. I can't say one bad thing about my experience at Naylor Hall, and if you are looking to have a worry free wedding planning experience and the most perfect day imaginable, go with Sunny at Naylor Hall!

Sent on 08/15/2013

Paula · Married on 05/25/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of our experience with Naylor Hall.

We held our daughter's wedding reception at Naylor Hall in May. We first visited Naylor Hall because we thought it would make for a beautiful venue. And while it certainly is beautiful, we quickly learned that the real reason to use Naylor Hall is that they take care of everything for you! From the first time we visited Naylor Hall, through the planning process, to the actual event, Sunny and Ann were an absolute delight and made the whole process fun and stress free. They promptly returned all emails and phone calls.

We opted to use their "wedding package" which meant that venue, food, bar, cake, flowers, linens, and dj were included in the per person pricing. Every one of the vendors was professional and easy to work with.

After signing our contract, Sunny and Ann held a couple of open houses that we attended. At the Open Houses, we could meet with the vendors and do food/beverage tasting.

In addition to a couple of planning meetings with Sunny and Ann, we had individual meetings with the vendors to make our selections. After that, Sunny and Ann took care of all coordination with the vendors.

The reception itself went off flawlessly. Ann was our coordinator. She is fun, enthusiastic and efficient. She coordinated the entire evening and all we had to do was visit with our guests and dance! She made sure the introductions, cake cutting, toasts, etc. took place at the appropriate times. She also circulated constantly throughout the evening to make sure our guests had everything they needed.

I honestly cannot think of one thing more that Sunny and Ann could have done to make this a more fun and memorable time in our lives.

Sent on 06/10/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/10/2013

Naylor Hall was amazing for our big day! I would recommend to anyone. All the staff is wonderful and everything was perfect and beautiful. I want to go back and just hang out because it was that awesome :-)

Sent on 05/29/2013

Haley · Married on 04/27/2013

Where do I begin on this AWESOME venue! When I was 10 years old, I was determined to have my wedding at Naylor Hall. Now, 15 years later, my dream came true. My fiance at the time had to pretty much settle with the fact that no other option would beat Naylor Hall. My parents got married outside of a plantation home, and I knew I would too. After a year of planning, the week was finally here--- and the unthinkable came about--- 60% chance of rain on my wedding day. When your wedding coordinator is named Sunny, you would think the odds of rain are not in your favor, but the chance was there. Two days before, I had to ask Ann and Sunny about preparing and practicing the contingency plan. They said "No, we will be fine". The day finally arrived, and...... IT DID NOT EVEN RAIN A DROP!!!!!!! As I was taking pictures, and then riding up the carriage, there were four girls who were about ten sitting out on the sidewalk watching my wedding, just as I watched someone else's 15 years ago. Sunny is a master at weddings. She is always there, everywhere you turn. She is so calm, and keeps everything running smoothly, so friends and family can just dance the night away. I am sure there are hundreds of little girls like myself who are young and when the walk or drive by Naylor Hall like I did, they will see the magic and beauty in Naylor Hall and then they will have their dreams comes true! Sunny, you don't need any referrals, just continue doing what you do and Naylor Hall will stay in business for years!! Thanks for all that you do!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Jane · Married on 03/30/2013

As mother of five daughters, we were rather seasoned (wedding #4) in our wedding experiences. Naylor Hall provided outstanding service and care for my daughter's wedding. The attention to detail in both the planning and execution of her wedding and reception gave us the assurance that we had chosen an exceptional vendor. Sunny's flexibility and follow-through made the evening enjoyable for the wedding party as well as our guests. Nothing is sweeter than a happy bride and a happy mother-of-the-bride. Naylor Hall is definitely a class act!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2013

Naylor Hall was the second wedding venue that I visited and I knew that was where I wanted to have our wedding. Once my (now) husband saw it he immediately agreed. Sunny and Ann made the whole process enjoyable and easy as well. They were very easy to get in contact with and extremely easy to work with! We went with the package that Naylor Hall offered and used Hal Mealor as the DJ, Kimberly from Sweet Caroline's Cakes, Denise Weiss from Magnolia Street Floral, and Three Sisters Catering. All of our guests were impressed with every aspect of our wedding. From Naylor Hall itself, the decorations, to the food and music. We could not have asked for a better wedding day. I was very relaxed all day knowing that Ann was there to take care of everything. Not a single thing went wrong, and it even stopped raining long enough for us to get married on the elegant front porch!

Thank you Sunny and Ann for making our wedding day a day to remember for us as well as our guests!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 07/14/2012

Let me just first say what a beautiful venue Naylor Hall is and what a perfect place to have a wedding! You are in the heart of Roswell, GA and get that old southern feel:) Sunny the owner and Ann her assistant are both such wonderful people to work with while planning your wedding! They totally take the stress and worry off of the bride and make them feel relaxed all the way up and during your event. If you are planning on getting married and looking for a great venue to have your special day I would highly recommend looking at Naylor Hall. Such a beautiful and historic place...AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL ALL IN ONE!!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2012

We recently had our wedding reception at Naylor Hall in historic Roswell, Georgia and can’t say enough how pleased we were. Naylor itself is grand and beautiful in its antebellum charm, and the owner, Sunny Bailey, has worked hard to balance that history with modern style and conveniences. With its beautiful lawn, relaxing front porch, and spacious rooms within, the true treasure of Naylor Hall is working with Sunny. Her calm nature and years of experience helped make the planning of and the wedding day itself a dream come true. Sunny provided us with an invaluable vendor list that gave us choice in all areas while also giving us the assurance that we were hiring experienced professionals. No matter how many questions and emails we had, she made it abundantly clear that her goal was to give us all we hoped for. She thought through all the details we didn’t even think of and seamlessly coordinated our big day. We still can’t believe how lucky we were to have our reception at Naylor Hall and would recommend it to anyone.
    - Rachel and Ryan

Sent on 08/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

Sunny is an absolute JOY to work with. Having our wedding at Naylor Hall was one of the best decisions we made, it took so much pressure off of finding and planning every last little detail and made the wedding process fun and easy to plan. She works with the best because she IS the best. We have memories that we will cherish forever, our friends and family still rave about how wonderful everything was! We could not have been happier with Naylor Hall.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Aline · Married on 05/05/2012

We had our wedding reception at Naylor Hall May 05/2012 and we could not have been more pleased. Naylor is beautiful and a great place for a wedding. The house is breathtaking and the owner Sunny is very helpful and was truly committed to make the event a success and unforgettable to everybody that attended and especially to us. We really had a great time and received many compliments on our site choice. Thank you so much Naylor!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Andrea · Married on 03/31/2012

Sunny and Anne provided an AMAZING night for our March 31, 2012 wedding. I had no worries whatsoever the entire time! They ran everything beautifully, professionally, and made me feel at ease. The house itself is beautiful and lends itself so well to photography. The guests loved it! We had such a fun night! The ceremony was indoor and the room had to be flipped for the reception, and they did it flawlessly! Cocktail hour began with hardly a delay, and guests were happy and taken care of. Every little thing was thought of and handled, and they guided us through the day without us having to think twice. I cannot express how much fun we had dancing the night away! It was lovely, and I couldn't have asked for more! They are THE BEST!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Russ · Married on 01/20/2012

Sonny and the entire staff at Naylor Hall were absolutely spectacular. I heard about this venue becuase the band said it was one of their favorite places to play. If the band makes the party, then I figure they should know where to throw it. They were right. This was the first big party I had thrown so I started out in the dark. Sonny and her staff were more than helpful with decorating and catering suggestions, set up and were flexible with my "special" requests. The space is wonderful at night. Everyone loved it.

Sent on 02/02/2012

jenny · Married on 09/24/2011

We have wanted to write a glowing review of Naylor Hall since our wedding on September 24, but have hesitated because as cliche as it sounds, putting our incredible experience into words is next to impossible... but we will try. We met Sunny Bailey, the owner, at a very difficult time during our wedding planning. We were about 6 months out from our wedding and had decided that we needed to switch venues.

Our date was very important to us and we were praying that we could find a local venue that had availability on our date. I found Naylor Hall via an online search and read a bunch of their amazing reviews. I made one call to them and was told that the owner Sunny would call me back later that afternoon. When she called, I was thrilled to find out that the couple that planned to marry there on 9/24 just had to move their date! I explained the situation that we were in and Sunny was incredibly warm and understanding.

From that point to the wedding and since then, both my Wife and I consider Sunny to be a true friend. We live in Roswell and plan on stopping by over the years to keep in touch. She is that special. She has a wonderful team in place to help ensure that your event is a total success. Laura, the bartenders, etc. were all such great people to work with.

The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. It's a historic parlor home set on the main street in historic Roswell. It has a beautiful front lawn where we held our ceremony. Sunny suggested we consider getting a horse and carriage for my Wife and her Dad to ride in on. We did and it was so surreal to see my bride coming around the corner. It took everyone's breath away.

We had a 140 person wedding and Naylor Hall was perfect for our guest count. It could certainly hold more though. Sunny coordinated everything for us in terms of setting up tents off the ballroom for additional seating and a photobooth! Sunny also suggested we come up with a "signature cocktail" with a unique name. She made nice signs for our drinks by each bar. What a nice touch. So many of our guests talked about how cool that was.

Sunny has relationships with a bunch of great vendors including caterers. We used 3 Sisters and the food was UNBELIEVABLE.

Throughout the entire planning process, my Wife and I came up with different ideas to add our own personal touch to our wedding. We ran each idea by Sunny and she was accomodating to all of them. Once again, a joy to work with.

She and Naylor Hall truly understand that for each couple they work with, their wedding day is the most special day in their lives. You can see the love and excitement in each of them as they help you prepare for your big day. It is so refreshing to have found people who really care about helping you make everything perfect. Afterall, you are spending a lot of money for your wedding and will remember it forever.

I bet it could be easy for a wedding venue to become numb to the importance of that day for each couple because they literally see thousands of wedding, but you can feel safe knowing that would NEVER happen with Naylor Hall. They will take wonderful care of you and all of your guests.

My Wife and I feel so blessed to have held our ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall. The house is so charming and really comes alive with all of your guests there. It is warm and inviting, just like the people who run it.

Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/20/2011

Melanie · Married on 06/04/2010

Our wedding day at Naylor Hall was excellent - 5 stars! The entire planning process up until our wedding day and on our wedding day was fabulous. Every detail was worked out ahead of time with the wedding coordinator Sunny.

The venue is absolutely beautiful, and Sunny takes care of everything. I did not have to worry about one thing on my wedding day - it went very smoothly. I dropped off my favors, guest book, candles, pictures, etc. the morning of and Sunny had everything in place by the time of the wedding that evening.

Sunny also suggested things I did not think of like a specialty drink that all my guests loved. She plays the role of a wedding planner providing advice and recommendations on everything from invitations to hotel and transportation arrangements. She also arranges contracts with all the vendors if you choose the package deal.

The package deal is the way to go. With the package deal, we knew the price up front of having our wedding there and using the vendors we selected. All taxes and service charges were included in the price, so there were no hidden fees or extra costs. The price is very reasonable for a wedding at a historic mansion and is more affordable than some other historic mansions in the area.

Additionally, the vendors in the package deal are excellent. I received so many compliments on my cake. The caterer, the DJ, and the florist were awesome and really easy to work with! I used a photographer I found from outside the package deal and received a credit towards the package price.

So many people in my family said our reception was the best reception they had ever been to. I am so happy I had my wedding at Naylor Hall and would recommend this place to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Katherine · Married on 03/18/2017

Wow! What a wonderful place to start our lives together! I can't fully express how smooth our experience was at historic Naylor Hall, from the moment we chose this venue for our wedding ceremony and reception to the very last dance, we were taken care of. We were married on the front steps on what turned out to be a beautiful march day, although it had rained all morning, sunny still reassured us that it would be the perfect day(once again, she was right). We chose the package, and the vendors were spectacular! Elizabeth Erikson was the most amazing and professional photographer ever! She worked tirelessly through the night to capture amazing photographs which we will cherish forever. Her personal touch and eye to detail was amazing! Cobalt Strings provided our ceremony music, and worked with me closely to incorporate my favorite Disney songs, and suggested music that made everything feel dreamy. Our DJ, Hal Mealor ,was so much fun and went above and beyond to keep the reception lively( everyone was on the dance floor). The food was absolutely fabulous by Three Sisters Catering, everyone raved about our shrimp and grits bar! Paul and I were even provided a private sweetheart dinner upstairs, so we could eat and relax together for a moment before heading to the dance floor. Both cakes from sweet carolines cakes were the things dreams are made of, they were as beautiful as they were delicious, and made even more beautiful with the addition of the lovely floral creations by Ginger Bradshaw. Sunny and her wonderful crew made sure everything was perfect, and added a reassuring calming presence throughout the entire experience. We just can't express how wonderful this venue is, or how lucky we feel to have found Historic Naylor Hall and Sunny. If you are looking for a venue with class, elegance, and beauty, look no more! This is the place where your dreams of a perfect wedding day will come true.

Sent on 03/26/2017

I could not have been happier with my experience at Naylor Hall--I would recommend it to anyone! I didn't have much of a plan when I started wedding planning--I just knew that I wanted a reception that was fun and relaxed but still felt elegant and that is exactly what Sunny helped me create. She seemed to just 'get' what I was going for, and helped me with details I hadn't even thought of. She was easy to work with, the expense was reasonable, and we weren't surprised with extra charges after we started planning. We chose to plan with the complete package and it was the perfect process for me, as a bride planning an out-of-town wedding. Each vendor was responsive, professional, and incredibly talented and intuitive. My family and I were thrilled with how the day ran, and if we could do it all over, we would choose Naylor Hall again and again.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Leah · Married on 06/16/2012

Not only is Naylor Hall breathtakingly beautiful, but Sunny and Ann were fantastic.
    Not being from the area, I used the package offered to meet some local vendors. We were so impressed with the quality of services offered. Our guests were amazed at the beauty of the site and the professionalism of all our vendors.
    All of the vendors who work with Naylor are in very good contact with each other, and work well as a team. The package was a good value as well.

Sent on 07/27/2012