naylor hall Reviews

naylor hall 5
naylor hall 6
naylor hall 7

Barbara · Married on 09/03/2017

Naylor Hall is a wedding venue beyond compare !With the lovely garden, elegant dining space and excellent staff every bride can be assured of a day to remember. Sunny Bailey was always available to answer any question & provide expert guidance for me. Since we are not the USUAL bridal couple (we are both in our 70's), we were made to feel very special in every way. The vendors for the catering, the flowers, the cake and the photographer were great and our guests had glowing remarks for all. Perhaps the very best part of having our wedding at Naylor Hall was Sunny, Abbey and the staff who all tended to every detail in a calm reassuring manner. Everything went off without a hitch (even the weather) and we were truly blessed to have this day to remember for a long, long time.

Sent on 09/12/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Barbara, your wedding was one of the sweetest that we have ever had here! It was all about friends, family and the celebration of you and Mike. I loved how cozy and intimate your day was! Thank you for allowing to share in your joy!!
    Sunny

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2017

I don’t have enough words to thank Sunny and her team at Naylor Hall. From the moment my husband and I walked into Naylor, I knew it was the place we would say “I do”. Since we live in Athens, and my parents are in Florida, we had to plan much of our wedding from out of town. We chose the package option and were not disappointed with any of Sunny’s suggested vendors. Sunny made herself readily available any time we were in town for questions, walkthroughs, bridal portraits, etc. The Naylor team was always available via email and phone as well. I never had any lingering questions or doubts through the whole process. Our wedding day was nothing short of amazing and by far the greatest day of our lives. Sunny and Abbey had the day of running so smoothly, we never had the chance to be nervous! Our guests are still telling us how much they loved our wedding day and what a great time they had. Thank you again Sunny and team! We will never forget the great experience we had at Naylor Hall!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Diana · Married on 06/03/2017

We just had our ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. Sunny and Abbey were highly accommodating and maintained communication with us well before the big day. They even let us drop off all of our decorations and attire the day before the wedding. They set everything up for us and it looked absolutely beautiful. On the day of the wedding, we felt completely at ease knowing that Sunny and Abbey had a handle on everything. If anything went wrong, I didn't know about and didn't hear about it. The venue itself is stunning and has an amazing atmosphere. It is perfect for both the modern and traditional bride. There was plenty of space for our 100+ person wedding- without use of the tented add-on. They also offer an all-inclusive wedding package, which is great for the busy bride! We would highly recommend Naylor Hall for any event. We couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Sent on 06/05/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Diana, you and Chris were such an amazing couple! I loved how you blended both cultures into one beautiful day. We feel so honored to have been a part of your celebration and felt like a part of your family!!
    Abbey

Jason · Married on 05/20/2017

Naylor Hall was absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding. It provided everything we could have asked for, a great reception space, a beautiful area for the ceremony and perfectly located in downtown Roswell. In addition, Sunny and Abbey are two amazing people to work with. For a busy bride and groom, they took care of a lot of the details and were accommodating in everything we asked for. In addition they handled most of the coordination of vendors and set-up, which made the few days leading up to the wedding as stress free as possible. On the day of the wedding everything looked amazing from the ceremony, to the food set-up, to the band and dancing. Every guest we talked to was raving about how great the venue was. Overall, we couldn’t recommend Naylor Hall enough for a wedding or any other event you are considering.

Sent on 06/22/2017

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you Jason! It was a wonderful night and we loved being a part of your day. We feel truly blessed and honored to have shared such a special night for you and Rachel!!

Kelsey · Married on 04/29/2017

We had our wedding at Naylor Hall in April 2017. After visiting countless venues and frustrated that we wouldn't find "the one," we stumbled upon Naylor Hall. From the moment we drove up the gravel drive, we fell in love with the antebellum style of the home and immediately knew it was the right fit. We had both or ceremony and reception here and chose to do the wedding package, which allowed us to focus on the fun parts of wedding planning instead of getting caught up in the details. Sunny was so easy to work alongside and has been in the wedding business for a very long time. She was able to provide recommendations when needed, but also allowed us to make sure our wedding day was a representation of us. We learned very early on to trust her opinion, and some of our most favorite parts of our day came from Sunny's advice and recommendations. The day of our wedding was seamless from start to finish and our we wish we could relive our day all over again. Thank you for such an EASY and FUN wedding experience - Naylor Hall is a Roswell gem!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Natalie · Married on 04/15/2017

Naylor Hall was the perfect place for our wedding. Sunny and her team did an amazing job at making our day absolutely perfect. We went with her wedding package, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. She introduced me to all of the vendors, and she handled coordinating all payments and time scheduling with them. It made the planning process run so smoothly. The DJ, Flowers, Cake, and Caterer were all wonderful and took very good care of us. They were all included in the package. They do not nickel and dime what so ever. Whenever I had questions Sunny was there to help. On the day of Sunny and her team made sure everything was perfect. Everything was set up beautifully and just how I had imagined. The house is gorgeous inside and out. The team at Naylor Hall really went above and beyond to make sure our day was just what we wanted. Sunny pays attention to every detail and does such a wonderful job of making sure the bride and groom do not have to worry about anything on wedding day. If you are looking for a stress free wedding day, as well as a beautiful venue then definitely go with Naylor Hall!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Natalia · Married on 04/08/2017

Naylor Hall was the perfect place for my wedding ceremony and reception on April 8th 2017. Naylor Hall was the first place I visited. Me and my fiance had a little over 4 months to plan our wedding, and my first meeting with Sunny made me feel confident that we had enough time to plan a beautiful event. We chose the package and Sunny facilitated my meetings with our vendors, who were all amazing! From the cake, to the food and flowers, I can't express how perfect everything turned out. The house was the most gorgeous backdrop to our ceremony. It was such a romantic afternoon, the best day of our lives. The weather was beautiful, even though we had storms all week, Sunny reassured me everything would be perfect and it was. The day of came and everything ran smoothly. From our families to our bridal party, everyone complimented our coordinators for keeping the ceremony on track and the party going. Everything was seamless. I don't have enough words to thank Sunny and recommend Naylor Hall, Sunny and her team. If you want a place that can truly adapt to whatever your taste may be, from classic to rustic, to modern; and a coordinator that will listen to you and make the day of your event worry-free, Naylor Hall is that place.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Allen · Married on 03/25/2017

Go and meet Sunny Bailey and her wonderful staff. They brought the "WOW" factor and took away all the stress for our daughter's wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Lorraine · Married on 03/04/2017

Amazing place to have a wedding! Amazing owner Sunny, and all her staff and vendors! Magical day and I highly recommend any bride choose this wonderful place!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

Sunny and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding. I was at another venue at first and had a horrible experience. Someone put us in touch with Sunny at Naylor Hall and we knew we were at the right place. She is so sweet and makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with. She will take care of every detail. On my wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing - everything was even more perfect than I expected. I would recommend Naylor Hall to anyone thinking about having an event there!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Alicia · Married on 01/21/2017

I write this review with complete sincerity and adoration for Sunny, Naylor hall and everyone who works there. When we got engaged, Naylor was one of 2 venues I looked at. I didn't have to look at any others once I saw Naylor. I fell in love with the vintage vibe, the romantic feel of the inside and the beauty of the outside. Once I spoke with Sunny I knew for a fact I would get married there. Sunny was cheerful and welcoming in every regard. I had so many questions and I am super OCD. She knew exactly how to make my dream a reality and just how to transform my vision into perfection. I did a lot of DIY and she was more than open to setting up all my decorations and accommodating almost all of my requests. I truly don't think my wedding would have been complete without Naylor and the people who make that place so special. The vendors they recommend are top notch. I honestly can't say enough good things about this place. I envisioned an outdoor wedding in January and it happened. The weather was awful that morning and it rained for hours. 3 hours before the ceremony, it cleared and everything was soaking wet. Sunny and the staff swept the front of the house for hours and didn't give up on my vision. My dad pulled up to the venue early and texted me to tell me they were setting up the ceremony outside. I was sure it was going to have to be inside but they did everything in their power to make our day everything we dreamed. All 140 guests sat outside in GA in 65 degree weather and watched us get married in the front of that beautiful house and it was truly a magical evening. You don't have to worry about a thing if you get married at Naylor. I would recommend this venue to anyone and if I ever needed an event space I would use it over and over again. I could go on for hours about how much I love this place and how it will always hold a special place in my heart. If you are second guessing where to get married, DONT, just book Naylor and know you will have the wedding o

Sent on 02/08/2017

Heidi · Married on 01/14/2017

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! II don't know if words can describe how amazing our wedding weekend was. Sunny and the Naylor Hall staff were beyond excellent. The planning was easy and I was so comfortable knowing I was in the hands of professionals. But beyond that, the kindness that Sunny and her staff showed us was out of this world. Thank you for being so accommodating and friendly. Thank you for taking care of all of us so much. The home is beautiful and it was everything I dreamed of. You made me and my bridal party and ultimately my guests feel so at home. Thank you for providing the perfect location and experience for our special day! If you are looking for a venue, stop and go to Naylor Hall.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/12/2016

There is not enough space here nor enough nice words in the dictionary to adequately express how magical Naylor Hall is. I have been a bridesmaid almost 10 times and after seeing it all, I was reluctant to have a wedding and go through the stress of planning. However, my fiance wanted a proper wedding so I compromised! After looking at a few venues in Atlanta, we found Naylor. Right from the start, Naylor Hall was different from the rest. Sunny was warm and welcoming when she invited us for the initial visit and even accommodated my schedule--something I quickly realized was not the norm! Sunny also followed up with us right after the visit as she promised (also not the norm!). We immediately canceled all other venue appointments after meeting Sunny. We had found our home. First of all, Naylor Hall's magnificence is palpable-- it's just a truly special place. Secondly, nothing beats the Naylor Hall package--florist, cake, catering, linens...everything is taken care of for you at a reasonable price! This was a godsend for a low-maintenance bride like me. Thirdly, Sunny and her staff (Donna, Brandon!!) are angels on Earth. Sunny was always accessible, visible, helpful and honest throughout the whole process. She answered my every email and call, recommended vendors, gave critical advice and totally supported my vision the whole time. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with even though they are always booked! Sunny got to know us as a couple and made several accommodations for special requests (different approach to walking down the aisle, a signature drink, candy bar, modified schedule) that made our wedding perfect. She coordinated with all of the vendors so we didn't have to and I completely trusted her 100% and it was an absolute joy to get to know her throughout the year and I truly feel a part of the Naylor Hall family. I can't believe I almost didn't have a wedding because it was the best night of my life because it was at Naylor Hall.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Lexey · Married on 10/22/2016

Words can't describe how wonderful our wedding was. Sunny and her staff were absolutely the best! She really listed to what we wanted and it truly was the best party! All of her vendors were amazing and took care of everything. We can't thank them all enough for making 10/22 the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding at Naylor Hall on October 15th 2016 was unforgettable!! We had our dream wedding here. Sunny is a dream to work with - she is so calm, welcoming, and responds so quickly! Sunny and her staff took care of everything so perfectly every step of the way, we did not worry about a thing!! The venue is timeless, stunning beauty. We had our ceremony on the front lawn and it was breathtaking!! We highly recommend and we can't wait to return for visits in the future!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Marsha · Married on 09/30/2016

Naylor Hall was an amazing place to have our rehearsal dinner. Sunny was extremely helpful as I planned this event from Texas. Sunny and Donna used extreme patience while answering endless questions through emails and phone calls. They decorated and cleaned up. Brandon was a great host for the evening. So happy I
    That I stumbled upon Naylor Hall for our event on September 30th. Everyone, including the happy couple loved the historical house. I highly recommend the house for your next event.

Sent on 11/03/2016

naylor hall's reply:

Thank you so much Marsha! I loved your rehearsal dinner here and know that it set the tone for your wedding weekend. I'm so happy that you stumbled upon Naylor Hall (best kept secret in Roswell)!

Holiday · Married on 08/18/2016

Sunny and the entire team at Naylor Hall went above and beyond, creating an event that went far beyond our expectations! Every detail was thoughtfully crafted, and honestly, I walked through the front doors and instantly was at ease...everything was beautiful, our guests were treated like royalty, and our party was incredible! Sunny was incredibly generous with her time and her efforts to give us the party of our dreams. Naylor Hall, you will forever be my favorite!!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

V · Married on 08/18/2016

We booked Naylor Hall for an event - a book launch. DO NOT OVERLOOK Naylor Hall just because they predominately do weddings!! Once we contacted them we learned they do rehearsal dinners, corporate events, holiday parties, and yes even our book release. EVERYONE at Naylor is amazing - especially Sunny. We literally planned the party in a couple hours picking a few package items and just showed up.... Yes, you read that right. Sunny and her team (shout out to Donna and Brandon as well!!!) took care of ABSOLUTELY everything from flowers, cake, music, food, beverages, etc. Her preferred caterers were nothing short of amazing. Additionally we originally planned the event outside, but with heavy rain in the forecast we had to move inside. At first we were kind of upset at Mother Nature - but it couldn't have worked out better because the ballroom and inside of the hall is AMAZING!! Every single person left there saying it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever laid their eyes on. TRULY MAGIC!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Lori · Married on 06/13/2016

Wow, what a wonderful experience! Naylor Hall is breathtaking and its owner, Sunny Bailey is a delight to work with! I was a bit overwhelmed when my daughter and I started planning her wedding and reception, and Sunny made the process fun and exciting! Her recommendations were all spot on, especially for our photographer, band, caterer and confectioner! The reception was magnificent, we had lots of personal touches, games and even a cigar bar! Sunny and my daughter came up with a signature drink that everyone loved! The entire Naylor Hall staff took great care to make our guests feel welcome and special! We would absolutely recommend Naylor Hall for any special event in your life!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Kayla · Married on 06/04/2016

1 of 142

My Husband and I were married at Naylor Hall on June 18, 2016. Our wedding day surpassed any expectations we had ever had. We booked Naylor as our venue about a year in advance. In the year leading up to the wedding Sunny, the owner, was there to help us every step of the way. She was our go to for ideas, advice, and was able to answer every question you could possibly think of. Working with Sunny is a true joy. She is always calm, collected, and knowledgeable. No matter how much I was stressing out about the little things she was there to remind me to let her worry about it and to just enjoy my day. Sunny truly takes care of you so that on your wedding day your only job is to get married and have fun. I can't imagine having had my wedding anywhere other than Naylor and I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Sandy · Married on 05/29/2016

Sunny could not have been more helpful, or calming, in helping to prepare for my daughter's wedding. The only thing I regret is that I didn't believe her when she told me that they would take care of everything on the day of the wedding, and I did not need to worry - so much needless worrying that I did! They did, indeed, take care of everything - even the things that I forgot to worry about. Naylor Hall was the perfect place for our wedding - ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour on the porch/lawn, with dinner and dancing in the ballroom and adjacent tent. There was truly something for everyone at the reception whether they wanted to dance, eat, drink, or just sit and rock on the beautiful front porch! We got so many complements on the wedding and what an awesome party - thanks to Sunny and Donna!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Marnie · Married on 05/29/2016

Sunny and Donna are AMAZING. We got married on Memorial Day weekend of 2016 and had about 200 guests with the ceremony and reception at Naylor Hall. Sunny and Donna were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process - every time we met with them it felt like a huge load had been taken off our plate. The wedding-day coordination was FABULOUS, Donna even offered to drive our food to us after the reception because we left it at the venue. Can't speak highly enough of the business that Naylor Hall runs, would highly recommend for anyone looking for a stress-free, memory-making event (and put a bar under the maple tree!)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Sara · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are so glad that we chose Naylor Hall for our wedding!!! It was a beautiful day, and the weather was absolutely perfect. I honestly believe that Sunny truly does bring sunshine to her couples on their special day!

From the very beginning, Sunny made everything so easy. Her recommendations for our other vendors were spot on, and she really made sure that our wishes and wants for our day were met, and even exceeded!!!

The house is stunning, inside and out. It's versatile in that you feel so laid back and comfortable there, but it all looks so elegant and beautiful. From our wedding on the steps to the reception inside, everything was just incredible, and everyone enjoyed celebrating with us. We definitely recommend Naylor Hall!!!

Sent on 06/11/2016

Terry · Married on 04/30/2016

From Erin's Mom (verbatim to Sunny who was our MVP for our Daughter's beautiful wedding on Saturday, April 30, 2016 at Naylor Hall in Roswell, Georgia): Sunny, I want you to know how much we appreciate how wonderful everything was on Saturday for Erin and Jesse's wedding. They could not have a found a more perfect place. It was beautiful. You were awesome, we could not have done it without your support. Terry and I both heard people say that it was the best wedding they have been to. When Erin first sent me the link to your web site I thought that she had found a great place. After the first meeting I was sure she had. Your package deal made things very easy and saved us a lot of time. The DJ, caterer and bar service was all perfect. You were the absolute best on Saturday keeping things moving along. That left me time to enjoy the event. Even with the hail storm, the evening was THE BEST. Erin and Jesse were very happy with the whole experience.

From Erin's Dad - Sunny, THANKS!!! And we will absolutely refer any young couples to your beautiful Naylor Hall for their wedding or special event. The rain/hail storm added a very 'special dimension' for our Weather Channel super-fan, Erin.

Ps, An outside wedding ceremony was the plan but the weather had other ideas. No big deal - we all just hustled inside and the wedding went absolutely smoothly and we continue to get rave reviews from every one who attended - both the young 'hipster' crowd and my more 'senior' friends! Cheers to you Sunny and thanks again! Terry & Sharon Porch

Sent on 05/02/2016

Sharon · Married on 04/30/2016

Naylor Hall and Sunny are the best!
    The wedding could not have been better. The package deal made the entire process great.
    The day off, Sunny was there to manage everything.
    The place is beautiful, the staff and all vendors were excellent.
    I would go again.
    Go see this wonderful place, you will be glad you did.

Sent on 06/19/2016