Nature's Splendor Flowers and Gifts Reviews

8 | Valdosta, GA

8 Reviews for Nature's Splendor Flowers and Gifts

Cathy · Married on 04/25/2015

Bill at Nature's Splendor was great! I had an idea of what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and gave him room to run with it. Everything was beautiful, set up on time, and hassle-free (basically, exactly what you want on your wedding day)! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Beverly · Married on 11/22/2014

They arrange the most stunning flowers I've ever seen!! Fun to work with as well!

Sent on 11/25/2014

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were absolutely gorgeous!! More beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They are very professional and wonderful to work with in spite of having to move the ceremony at the last minute due to rain.

Sent on 12/04/2014
  • User4520933 · 2+ years ago

I wanted to say thank you for processing my order so well. Customer service was great, the flowers arrived when they were supposed to, they were just like what I'd ordered - I was a little worried that an online flower service might be garbage, but I was blown away by how professional and great everything about it was. I would definitely use you guys again

Sent on 11/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Bill was absolutely fantastic. He was available when ever I needed him and provided me with his personal contact information so he was never out of reach. He arrived to the ceremony space early and decorated the space beautifully. The reception area was above and beyond anything I could have imagined, he even added a couple of extra touches as a surprise. Working with Bill was like working with your best friend!

Sent on 10/11/2014

When I arrived at the church I was overwhelmed at how creative and beautiful the flowers were. Bill listened to our ideas and was able to merge them with his vision and the decorations looked incredible.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/01/2014

Bill is very talented and all the flowers were exquisite! He even came after wedding ceremony and cleaned up and used the flowers for a beautiful arrangement at our church! We couldn't have been happier !

Sent on 11/24/2014

Ki Wright · Married on 04/17/2019

Not a good experience

Ordered a birthday arrangement with ballon from online site, because I’m stationed in Japan. I didn’t receive the confirmation email until after I called to confirm it was delivered...guessing they forgot to send. Sadly, I was informed that it was only the flowers and no ballon for my Mom’s surprise birthday delivery. I emailed the company and not received anything back from them. I do not recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2019