68 Reviews for Nature's Design

Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Working with Elizabeth was absolutely amazing. We met with her about one year before our wedding and she completely understood our vision from the beginning. Throughout the process we exchanged emails on all the details, and Elizabeth was very professional. When I saw the reception area and the amazing work she had done with our centerpieces, I was beyond thankful for her work, they were perfect! The bouquets were so beautiful and we were all amazed by how everything turned out to be! The results exceeded our expectations and the florals mirrored our vision perfectly. We highly recommend Nature's Design for florals. Thank you Elizabeth for all you did!

Profile Picture May, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Elizabeth was a delight to work with from the very beginning. We had quite the complicated request -- two ceremonies and two receptions over the course of two consecutive days. Elizabeth helped us stay on budget by picking up all the florals from our event on Saturday night, keeping them fresh overnight, and bringing them to our second event on Sunday so that we could reuse them. Even though it could have been a logistical headache, Elizabeth was consistently calm and reassuring throughout the whole planning and execution process. On top of everything, the flowers were beautiful and exactly what I had in mind. I can't recommend Nature's Design enough.

Profile Picture Britt, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth's work is second to none. Her creations were so beautiful that I actually started crying tears of happiness when I saw her finished product at our venue. She was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Katherine, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Elizabeth was great and she came up with amazing flowers on short notice! I had an idea of what I wanted, but was having trouble putting it into words so she sat with me and went through tons for pictures until I felt like she understood exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Vaughan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth was great to work with, she completely understood our vision and worked within our budget. I got many compliments on the flowers, they were absolutely beautiful!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth was so fabulous! She is so sweet and and accommodating, and she was a lifesaver when I had a few idea changes and last minute additions. She was a super helpful part of the team on our actual wedding day.

Regarding the floral designs, I couldn't believe how perfectly she took my ideas and turned them into reality. Actually, everything was even more lush and gorgeous than I could have imagined. Seriously, I can't say enough about Nature's Design. 100% would recommend to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Justine, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

We have had a very positive experience working with Nature's Design. Elizabeth clearly understood our vision at our first meeting and offered many suggestions. She was very flexible in accomodating changes and always responded in a very timely manner. On the wedding day, the venue, the bouquets and the table arrangements looked beautiful and elegant, just the way we had envisioned. We would highly recommend Nature's Design.

Profile Picture Neela, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I miss Elizabeth and Lauren at Nature's Design. They were wonderful to work with for my daughter's wedding at the Boston Public Library. From the tallest pedastle arrangements to the smallest corsages, the flowers were artful and so fresh. Elizabeth even managed to source sweet peas, my daughter's favorite flower, for the bouquets and table tops -- this in early July. Nature's Design is the florist to choose for your New England wedding.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nature’s Design is the BEST florist in the greater Boston area! I initially shopped around to some of the big, downtown florists for our wedding (happening at the Boston Public Library) but none of those florists were as responsive or caring as the staff at Nature’s Design. Elizabeth (the owner) and Lauren were incredible to work with--they were great listeners and very communicative, bringing my vision and preferences to life in a way I could not have imagined. Once I told Elizabeth what I was picturing for our wedding flowers, she would send emails with photos of each individual flower in the color that we discussed or that she was recommending. This was a really helpful way for me to be able to visualize what everything would look like when combined together. Later in the process, it was fun and reassuring to get to see a sample centerpiece, a few weeks before the wedding. In the end, all our flowers, including bouquets, boutonnieres, and arrangements were lush, fresh, and beautifully designed. When Elizabeth brought me my bouquet on my wedding day, I literally exclaimed “I love you!” and hugged her because it was more perfect that what I had hoped for. Nature’s Design not only does beautiful work but is also respectful and conscious of budget concerns. We wanted a lot of flowers and arrangements for our wedding and I found Nature's Design to be the best value for what we wanted. They have my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter had a very specific look and feel in mind for her wedding. She did not want traditional arrangements and Elizabeth took the time to listen and make suggestions on how to bring the bride's vision to life. Then she made it happen. Both the bride and groom were thrilled with everything Elizabeth did for their ceremony and reception and I was not only thrilled by how beautiful and perfect everything was but also with how Elizabeth did it all within our budget. I would highly recommend Nature's Design for any wedding or event.

Profile Picture Lynne, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing. She completely got our vision, even though I didn't have all of the words to say what I wanted. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Elizabeth helped to keep me calm on the big day. She came recommended from a friend, and I cannot write enough positive words about Elizabeth's work! Her work is definitely worth the price she quotes, especially compared to other florists.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth was amazing to work with and went well above and beyond anything I could have imagined! My flowers were exactly as I had visioned and she helped me design my entire wedding! I highly recommend Nature's Design!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth worked with all of our specific needs and the flowers turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Beth, 4/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was so wonderful and easy to work with! I am not the type of bride who knew what she wanted from the get go, and flowers are definitely not my thing. After contacting every flower vendor within a 25 mile radius within Boston, Elizabeth was able to help me visualize and verbalize what it is that I wanted for our wedding! Since I was living out of town at the time I contacted her, we did phone calls and many many emails went back and forth. Elizabeth was so available and she would send me spontaneous emails with different flower options that would fit my color scheme and budget. You can definitely feel the excitement and passion that she feels for weddings and flowers!

Profile Picture DonandSoo, 10/8/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am so happy that I went with Nature's Design. My flowers were perfect and she worked within my budget.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth was wonderful! I had an all white theme and Elizabeth added in some greens that made my simple bouquets replay pop. She was very friendly, helpful, and receptive to all my ideas.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elizabeth at Nature's Design took all of the stress out of selecting wedding flowers--she immediately put my fiance and I at ease with her friendly, relaxed, and professional nature (for which, as 2 people who know very little about flowers, we could not be more thankful) . She is extremely responsive and always responded to emails very promptly, has outstanding vision/taste, and always understood what I was looking for even when I didn't really know how to explain it properly! All of the flowers at the wedding, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the flowers on our cake, were extremely beautifully arranged and looked so elegant. I highly recommend Nature's Design!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful all around - she was very accommodating and worked with my schedule throughout the planning process. I live in New York so it wasn't the easiest planning a wedding from out of town! She had a great vision and worked with my budget to create a beautiful look. On the actual wedding day, I had a slight change of heart about my bouquet, but she fixed it right up - truly amazing. Elizabeth was such a pleasant, friendly, and easy to work with person - I would recommend her in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Kristina, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing to work with. She was incredibly responsive, came to us for our first meeting requiring very little effort on our part. I told her what flowers I wanted, and she was able to give suggestions that would go well with the look I was going for, amazing because I don't know too much about flowers. However, she respected my decisions and never tried to change what I wanted or insert her differing opinions. She very much took my vision and made it better by adding to it instead of taking away or changing it. It was amazing to be able to tell her what types of flowers I wanted and have everything look AMAZING the day of the wedding. She exceeded any expectations I had. She was also very very flexible, allowing us to add flowers at the last minute. She delivered our flowers the day of the wedding to multiple locations and stuck around to put our centerpieces together after our ceremony since our ceremony and reception were in the same place. I cannot recommend her enough. If I ever need flowers for an event in the Boston area again, I will absolutely be using Elizabeth. She acted more like a friend than a florist and was a very calming presence in the midst of all our wedding planning. Pricing was very reasonable and less than many florists, yet still amazing quality. Thank you Elizabeth!!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Elizabeth did an incredible job on the florals for my wedding. We had several meetings and emails that made me feel my big day was in good hands! Elizabeth was able to look at the photos I had saved and pull out the details I liked and combine them into incredible bouquets and centerpieces. She was also very respectful of my budget which I truly appreciated. I recommend working with Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Georgina, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Nature's Design was so awesome to work with! Everything turned out great and Elizabeth was so easy and nice to work with. Elizabeth really listened to and understood my vision as the final arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I had wanted. Elizabeth was also extremely responsive and flexible throughout the entire process. I would 100% recommend Nature's Design!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Flowers were amazing exceeding my expectations! I had no vision on what my flowers should look like except to stay within the color scheme of pinks and greens. I adjusted my proposal about 3 months prior to the wedding and Elizabeth was very accommodating with the changes while sticking with my budget. Thank you Natures Design for the wonderful flowers and service!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Elizabeth of Nature's Design was amazing to work with! She provided many suggestions and was flexible with changing my proposal multiple times. She even helped me with ordering dried lavender for our escort cards. Elizabeth understood exactly what I was looking for and my style and everything was perfect on the day of the event.

Profile Picture User4822619, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Ahhh Elizabeth was a lifesaver. She was amazing to work with. She did my wedding flowers with such short notice and her and Lauren produced amazing work - completely nailed my vision. Everyone thought the flowers were so beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at my bouquet :) They also decorated my cake and it was a showstopper.

Thank you Elizabeth and Lauren for the incredible service and wedding flowers of my dreams!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements