18 Reviews for Nature's Bouquet Florist & Event Design

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Nature’s Bouquet came referred to me after much frustration with meeting several local vendors. I can’t say enough about the excellent experience we had with the wonderful team at Nature’s Bouquet! They are lovely to work with and made me feel as though I was the only bride! Everything I wanted was created just as I imagined! Their attention to not only my details but the detail that they put into their work was clearly evident in the beautiful pieces that set the stage for our magnificent wedding. I highly recommend Nature’s Bouquet and we can’t thank them enough for making our day superb!

Profile Picture June, 5/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From start to finish Linda haloed me create the wedding I always wanted! I showed her pictures of for Pinterest and she customized and created magical pieces for me that exceeded my expectations!! Without her and the tea she has behind her I would not have had the wedding I pictured! Out of everyone that I worked with she was the most helpful! My husband loves getting me flowers for holidays birthdays etc so I gave him her information bc I don’t want flowers or arrangements from anyone else!

Profile Picture Jodi, 2/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda and her team did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was great to work with and the flowers were beautiful and incredibly fresh. We enjoyed them for a week after the wedding even! Linda worked with our budget and made suggestions to help us achieve the look we were going for with flowers that were in season. My daughter had wanted peonies, but they weren't available this time of year, so Linda worked some kind of magic on roses that made them look like peonies! They were amazing!

Profile Picture Beth, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

They provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding. Their attention to detail is outstanding and they are a pleasure to work with! I recommend them highly!

Profile Picture Maureen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Nature's Bouguet listened to what we wanted and provided beautiful floral arrangements for our wedding. They were responsive to our requests, and were extremely easy to work with. Their floral arrangements helped to create a beautiful ambience and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Profile Picture Lenore, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nature's bouquet did a wonderful job with the flowers and candles at our wedding. They captured the exact feel we were going for and all of the flowers were beautiful. This shop was so easy to work with and the staff who set up for us were so nice and friendly. The pricing was an excellent value and I was able to get way more than I expected with my budget. I was so pleased with our florist choice and would certainly recommend Nature's Bouquet to others!

Profile Picture User6854323, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Debbie Kaplan, owner of Nature's Bouquet, is fabulous at what she does. She is a talented florist, a problem solver, responsive and responsible. She understands human nature as well as she does flowers and was a calming presence when I needed it. I hired Debbie to create an ambiance with a chuppah design and flowers for my daughter's intimate wedding of fourteen, held in an unconventional setting. (This was an out of town wedding for my daughter and her fiancee.) There were some challenges associated with the venue. Debbie met me at the venue and offered possible solutions. I knew from our very first meeting that this was a person who would be there for me and she did not disappoint. She coordinated with my baker as my daughter wanted flowers on the cake and was available to speak with me by phone, email or text whenever I initiated contact; I knew I could totally count on her. The flowers were stunning!!!! When reminiscing with my daughter about the wedding, the first thing she said was how much she loved her bouquet and the chuppah. Hiring Nature's Bouquet was my best wedding decision. It will be yours, too.

Profile Picture Ilene, 5/4/17, 1 Review
4.2

Debbie transformed the historic building into a beautiful vintage garden, which was what we wanted!

Profile Picture C, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the very first conversation to the last with Linda, she was always very helpful and friendly. She always responded to my emails very quickly. I was looking for affordable options for our wedding and she gave pricing based on what was requested along with a cheaper option if we were open to other flowers, which we were! She knew exactly what we were looking for without even having to send pictures or meet in person. Upon pick-up, everything we ordered was ready to go on time and packaged very nicely for an easy transit. Our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and my hair piece were simply amazing and perfect! I will definitely use Nature's Bouquet for any future floral needs!! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations

So easy going and always got back to me with any questions I had. Bouquets turned out better than I could have ever thought and didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Brittani, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

Amazing job at my wedding! fresh beautiful flowers and completely were able to deliver my vision without bankrupting me - highly recommend

Profile Picture Shakira, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely loved Debbie and Linda!!! From the very start, they were so friendly, creative and attentive to making sure all of our needs were met! Our flowers were beautiful!! Thank you so much for taking part in making our wedding a beautiful day!!! We could not be happier with Nature's Bouquet and wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any special occasion!!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Debbie and Linda are quite the duo. As a stressed bride confused on flower choice to match my vision of "romantic" Debbie took the time to pull flowers from the fridge, order flowers, pull up pictures and put together samples to help make me feel at ease. She was able to put my vision together within my budget pulling from where she thought was unnecessary. She hand crafted an arbor I pulled from Pinterest to complete my wedding ceremony. From top to bottom every question and corner was covered. Linda was always happy to take my calls and quick to return emails. THANK YOU both so much. I appreciate your time and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I needed to find a florist for my wedding that I was trying to plan over 1500 miles away. From the first time I was in contact with them they were friendly, polite, and extremely patient with me. I went through many changes to my order with them and they were cool and collected throughout all of it. I couldn't have asked for better service. When I was able to come down and meet with them, the location was easy to find and they were awesome people to work with. Debbie and Linda helped me finalize my choices and presented me with a beautiful product. They went beyond my expectations and they complimented our wedding perfectly!

Profile Picture User6931092, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Linda was very helpful throughout my wedding planning process. She was prompt in responding to all my emails and arrived right on time on my wedding day! Thank you!

Profile Picture katy, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Both Linda and Debbie at Nature's Boquet were friendly and professional. I have no knowledge of the different types of flowers or even what I wanted. They sat down with me and took the time to explain the different flowers in my colors. The arrangements they put together were andolutely beautiful and my guests are still talking about how gorgeous they were.
Two weeks before my wedding I needed to make changes to my original order. Not only were they able to pull it off they again took the time to sit down with me and go over everything to ensure everything would be perfect.
I would highly recommend Nature's Boquet for any of your floral needs.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would reccomend natures bouquet to anyone! They did the flowers/center pieces for my wedding (as well as many of my friends) and were a joy! Super easy to work with, very receptive to your ideas, and all around great people! And of course, the flowers were gorgeous!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nature's Bouquet provided a high quality experience at affordable prices. They were ready & willing to work with the ideas I had. The staff was incredibly helpful & made my wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/13, 3 Reviews