Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop Reviews

27 | Cleves, OH

27 Reviews for Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Our flowers were gorgeous and Nature's Nook was so much help! I didn't have an exact picture in mind for my flowers but we described our colors and the whimsical feel we wanted and we couldn't have been happier with the results!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

5 stars doesn't begin to cover how awesome Lora is at her job. She provides INCREDIBLE customer service and advice and made our wedding flowers more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was not only helpful, but also extremely kind and thorough and brought ideas to the table that took the entire look of our wedding to the next level. It is now 4 months after our wedding and people are still talking about our beautiful flowers....needless to say I would recommend Lora and Nature Nook 1000 times over and will never forget the way I felt when I saw our bouquets and ceremony flowers for the first time.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review. I will definitely share it with Lora. Best wishes from all of us at Nature Nook!

Joyce · Married on 03/05/2016

Nature Nook is awesome ! ! ! !
    We presented a design to Lora and her staff for my daughter's wedding and they made it possible. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful than the pictures we showed her. Lora worked with us to create something beautiful and still help us to cut cost.
    I would highly recommend Nature Nook for any occasion.
    They were so awesome to work with !
    We love you Lora and Your staff !!!!

Thanks Soooooooooo Much !!!!
    Joyce Hollenbach

Joyce Hollenbach

We

Sent on 03/12/2016

Joyce,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We were excited to have the opportunity to make your vision come to life!
    Best Wishes, From All of Us At Nature Nook

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

I don't think many people know about Nature's Nook, so I wanted to help spread the word. They are a little flower shop tucked away in the heart of Cleves, OH, about 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. I had no clue what I wanted for my flowers, but Lora spent time getting to know about my vision for my wedding overall, and special needs with my husband's allergies. She helped create a unique bouquet design for my bridesmaids. She captured all the colors I wanted, but suggested in season flowers to help keep costs down. I especially liked the ornamental grass loops along the perimeter of the bouquets to give them a modern and unique feel. I was not able to get a sample bouquet, but she sent me photos of the flowers we had selected so that I would know how they would basically look together. This was very helpful! Lora was always easy to reach and flexible. We had changed the mother's corsages after I saw something I liked on Pintrest and they were able to replicate it perfectly.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • User5199663 · 2+ years ago

I really thought Lora did a wonderful job on our wedding flowers. They turned out awesome and we owe it all to her and everyone else at Nature Nook! THANKS!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

I cannot recommend Nature Nook highly enough. I love flowers, but because of the cost of most wedding flowers, we decided early on that we could not afford to spend a huge part of our budget on floral. I can't believe how lucky we were to find Nature Nook! We ended up being able to afford gorgeous flowers for the ceremony, as well as floral centerpieces on 21 tables at our reception. We worked with Lora to plan, and she absolutely nailed the design and execution. I wasn't exactly a "pinterest" bride, but I did show her a photo of an unusual boutonniere and after discussing whether the flowers would be in season and in our budget (luckily, they were both), the boutonnieres she created for our wedding were spot-on. Lora was laid back, unpretentious and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

If I could give Nature Nook more than 5 stars, I totally would! From the beginning, we knew we were going to love our flowers for our wedding day. Lora was so easy to get into contact with and responded to my emails very quickly! We went in for a consultation, kind of knowing what we wanted, but left even more excited than when we came in! Lora is so creative and really took my ideas to the next level!

Once we got our invoice, we contacted Lora. Our bill was a little over what we had planned for our budget, so we told Lora and she was so quick to assure us that she could work with our budget and make sure our flowers still look fantastic!

The day of the wedding, Lora personally delivered the flowers to my hotel room. She did an AMAZING job!! I was blown away at what she came up with for our bouquets! Literally speechless. She used my ideas and the flowers I wanted and created the most unique wedding bouquet I have ever seen.

I would definitely recommend Nature Nook to anyone looking for flowers for ANY occasion! Thanks again for making our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

I went through Lori at Nature Nook. She is very nice and caring about others. The flowers turned out wonderful. I had Mom & Dad put on mine and my maid of honor's bouquet. The head wreath for the flower girl was pretty.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Our wedding flowers from Nature Nook were beautiful. The colors were vibrant and bouquets full. Nature Nook was easy to work with and knew what they were talking about with floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lora and nature Nook are incredible!! I changed my mind and added things, but Lora helped me through every step!! The flowers were gorgeous and so professionally done! We ordered bouquets, church flowers, centerpieces, corsages, and boutennieres and were so thrilled with the price. Nature Nook is affordable, professional, and the best florist in town! No worries about set up, clean up, or anything!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Lora was absolutely amazing! I had a few ideas of what I was looking for and Lora made those ideas a reality! She was so helpful and really made my mom and I feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She was willing to meet with us more than once to finalize details and she was very flexible while working with our budget! I would recommend Nature Nook to any bride looking for a fantastic florist for their special day!

Sent on 09/25/2013

allison · Married on 06/16/2012

I worked with Laura. She was wonderful. She is extremely good at what she does. She is wonderful at coming up with exactly what you want and within your budget. She is very friendly and bubbly but gets straight down to business when it comes to getting things done.
    I had a pretty strict budget and she helped create exactly what i wanted and stayed within my budget. She also set up all of my table decortations beautifuly. They were frames with bottles and each table was different. I was incredibly impressed when i walked in to the reception and saw that she understood exactly what i wanted. The flowers were honestly breathtaking. I had so many compliments! I couldn't stop looking at and smelling mine. She was wonderful. She truely is an artist.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Allison,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us on Wedding Wire. We had a great time setting up your wedding at The Nature Center. It's beautiful out there and the people were very considerate and helpful. We wish you and Keith all of the best.
    Lora, and the Nature Nook staff.

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2012

Sometimes I feel like every vendor on weddingwire gets nothing but 5 stars in every single category and I begin to wonder if the ratings actually mean anything. Well, if I could give Nature Nook 6 stars so they could stand out from the crowd I would!

Nature Nook did my flowers for my June 2012 wedding, and I could not have been happier!

I'm not really a flowers kind of girl. They are nice, but I had initially thought I might just go to Kroger, pick up some flowers, slap 'em into mason jars and call it good enough. I'm so glad I didn't! After meeting with Lora, showing her some photos, talking about pricing (they respected my budget and weren't pushy at all), I decided, why not, I'll use a florist. I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted, but didn't expect them to get it right.

When I arrived at my wedding I was floored (they set up everything before hand). They nailed it!! The bridal bouquet was perfect! The bridesmaid's bouquets were perfect. The table settings were... perfect! I wish I could post photos so you could see what awesome work they did - or better yet, compare their final product to all the flower photos I've put on pinterest (oh pinterest, the things weddings do to otherwise non-obsessive people). Most importantly, throughout the entire process they were incredibly accomodating. For example, I had collected a whole bunch of eclectic jars to put flowers into and they were happy to use those (and save me the cost of renting or buying new jars). At the last minute I asked to downsize the bouquet to save a little money and they were happy to do that as well.

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Nature Nook. 6 Stars!!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to give me a review! That means alot to me : ) you were a pleasure to work with, and I wish you and Grant the very best! Just know that you have a friend in the floral industry if you ever need anything! Cheers !

jill · Married on 05/25/2012

I love Lira at Nature's Nook. I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2012

jill · Married on 05/25/2012

Our wedding flowers were beautiful. Lora did an amazing job. I don't know anything about flowers and she suggested different options that were perfect.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Rosanne · Married on 05/19/2012

After having a disastrous appointment with a florist, I turned to Nature Nook to see if they were still available based on a recommendation. They were, and I could not be more grateful - Nature Nook is a wonderful florist and I would recommend them to anyone. Lora was professional and incredibly attentive to every detail for my wedding ceremony and reception. She listened to all of my ideas and worked with me to make sure every last detail was perfectly planned. Nature Nook made me feel like my wedding was their only wedding - and every bride wants to feel that way. More importantly, they do NOT overbook themselves and only take a very limited number of weddings per weekend, ensuring that my wedding WAS a priority for them. Lora is incredibly creative and knowledgeable and she was able to make expert choices based on my vision. Nature Nook worked within my budget and always talked to me in advance about additions I suggested which could affect the overall price. Oh, and as far as price, I got beautiful and unique flowers all within my budget. Nature Nook will work with you to make sure you are not shortchanged on flowers no matter what your budget. My wedding ceremony and reception were beautiful, and the flowers played a large role in that. If you want a professional, detail-oriented, knowledgeable florist with personalized attention, Nature Nook should absolutely be your choice.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Rosanne, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. We'd love to see some pictures from your wedding. If you can send some info on your photographer we can contact them.
    Thanks again, Lora

Christy · Married on 06/10/2011

Lora from Nature Nook Florist was awesome to work with and she was great about listening to our ideas and giving more ideas. She is so sweet and truly cared about our wedding and what we truly wanted. Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. I walked into my parents house where the flowers were delivered after being at Labella all morning and almost cried because they were that beautiful. It is 5 days after our wedding and our flowers look just as pretty as they did on our wedding day. We received sooo many compliments from our wedding guests. Lora and Nature Nook is amazing and I don't know why a bride and groom would go anywhere else. I feel like we got a lot of flowers, cake flowers and our 19 centerpieces for a great price. We rented 19 centerpieces from Nature Nook and they were fabulous. Some of our wedding guests even asked if they could take them home with them. This is the best florist ever and we will continue to use them for all occasions. LORA IS WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 06/14/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2010

I absolutely loved working with Lora at Nature Nook. She was great! She had many ideas for the bouquets and table arrangments, which all turned out perfect. She also has an eye for detail, which truly shows in her work. I loved my flowers so much that I decided to have them preserved. Thank you so much for making our wedding day beautiful!

-Nicole Kight

Sent on 09/29/2010

Betsy · Married on 08/21/2009

I loved my flowers. They were beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for. Nature Nook worked within my budget and created beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutennieres for all of my wedding party. I went with Lora's recommendations and the flowers stood up all day - they did not wilt at all. The bouquets were just as pretty as I had hoped - no surprises. I loved working with Nature Nook - they handled my request with only 3 and half weeks notice.

Sent on 09/08/2009
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/11/2009

I loved working with Lora at Nature Nook! She understood the vision I had for my flowers and made our wedding look amazing. She was wonderful to work with regarding budget- she priced out my dream wedding of flowers and then helped me cut it back to my budget while still making it look amazing and helping me get what I wanted. Lora did all of our flowers- from the church and wedding party to the reception tables and cake. When we found out the church would be under construction and the yard would be torn up, it was Lora to the rescue to help us decorate the inside and out with plants and flowers to draw attention away from the construciton. Lora has an amazing eye and attention to detail and is a pleasure to work with. She really went out of her way to make our day special. She makes you feel so comfortable and sets your mind at ease about your big day. She did a wonderful job and really knows her flowers- ours were beautiful and they lasted the whole night! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Stacy · Married on 06/27/2009

Lora was awesome! She sat down with me (a very flower challenged person!) and helped me pick out all of the florals for my big day! Everything was very affordable (I was actually shocked at the deals!), and it all turned out perfect. She also worked with me through all of the changes and additions I had after my initial appointment, without seeming to mind a bit! Also, she made a mini bouquet for one of my bridal showers that was absolutely beautiful and gave me a sneak peek before the big day!

Sent on 02/09/2010

lisa · Married on 05/01/2009

I was very impressed with my flowers from nature nook!! They did everything I asked and more! They got to know what I wanted I tell everybody about them!!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Meg · Married on 03/14/2009

I loved everything about working with Lora. She really makes you feel like your wedding in the most special wedding she has ever worked on. She is very knowledgeable and has great ideas. She is not afraid to do things that are a little untraditional. When I made a mistake with my order they quickly made extra boutonnieres to make up. I have now starting using nature nook for all events that I need flowers for.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Susie · Married on 11/21/2009

The gals at Nature Nook were truly the best I have ever delt with.. Great at working with me on my budget and Lora had lots of GREAT ideas... She decorated a tree branch for my gift table with fresh flowers that was outstanding along with beautiful contempory centerpieces. I was overjoyed with my Bridal bouquet!! It was the prettiest ever!!! She even added a "Special" frog that I ask for!!! If you are looking for someone with patience, understanding, and lots of great ideas..... Nature Nook is the place to visit... And they service the entire Cincy area!! They are truely the BEST!

Sent on 01/20/2010

Laura · Married on 03/17/2012

Lora was very helpful in the selection of m wedding flowers. She even ordered stems of the different colored roses so I could see hem in person.

Sent on 03/31/2012