96 Reviews for Naturally Elegant Designs

Single Flowers (2)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Flower Crowns (1)
96 Naturally Elegant Designs Reviews

I had a wonderful experience working with Holly. She was patient, flexible, and very sweet to work with. I can't thank her enough for making our special day beautiful! I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs to help you with your event!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Naturally Elegant Designs for our wedding flowers. Holly is an absolute delight! Right away, we enjoyed meeting with her, and she completely understood our vision! I highly recommend her if you are looking for some beautiful flowers from a beautiful person! :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Holly was amazing! She got my vision during our first meeting and then created the perfect decorations for the ceremony and reception. She had so many helpful suggestions, I trusted her taste and insight without hesitation. She was almost like a wedding planner to me! We got engaged at Harry Potter World and Holly incorporated these incredibly subtle but meaningful Harry Potter homages such as a small owl in my bouquet and a wand in my husband's boutonniere. I cant thank Holly enough for making my vision of a perfect wedding come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

I LOVED Holly's work. When I first met her, I explained the style I wanted (simple/elegant with lots of greenery on the tables instead of flowers), she immediately came up with design ideas I loved and I realized I could trust her to make decisions regarding flower choices and style. This made wedding planning so much lower stress. She was very responsive and easy to deal with.
Her amazing work was exactly what I had imagined and I wouldn't change a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jillian, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Girl Baskets, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Holly was wonderful to work with. We arranged everything though email, she was very responsive and perfectly executed what I had in mind for our flowers. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I struggled finding a florist who would work within my budget and allow me to fulfill my vision. Holly at Naturally Elegant Designs made that happen for me. She was optimistic from the get go, asked what I wanted and made sure to stick within my budget. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very creative. She knew exactly how to add minor details without breaking the bank. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the decorated chandelier made every picture look like a whimsical fairytale. I would 100% use Naturally Elegant Designs again for a future event and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a florist. Thank you for bringing my vision to life and for doing such beautiful work!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Responds timely and pleasantly! Works within your budget and offers a creative touch! Goes the distance to ensure you are happy with your flowers. Highly recommend using them for your special occasion!!

Profile Picture Bonny, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly was really just a delight to work with. I had a specific vision but wasn't sure how to execute everything and Holly knew exactly how to turn my vision into a reality.

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Holly is absolutely amazing! She makes your vision a reality:) Holly goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. Thank you so much Holly Long:)

Profile Picture Katie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly was able to pinpoint my daughter's vision to make her wedding at Cobb Hill Estate magical. She was responsive to her wishes and budget. He even incorporated my 30 year old veil into her bouquet. Everyone at the wedding commented on the decorations including the grapevine along the tent ceiling and bistro lights along the grapevine. My daughter also wanted succulents as the favor and table assignments. They were beautiful! We also rented whiskey barrel cocktail tables which exceeded my expectations. They had wood tops that were very pretty. I actually found Naturally Elegant Designs through our wedding planner, Memorable Events.

Profile Picture Jean, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Working with holly was a fantastic experience. I was looking for simple and elegant and she did a fantastic job everyone loved the boutiques :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Holly was great to work with. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for, and she came up with a gorgeous bouquet in the most beautiful color palette! Very responsive, and flexible with the price.

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Naturally Elegant Designs did an amazing job on our flowers! Holly was great to work with and made it so I did not have to worry about anything with the flowers. We decided on a nautical elegance theme/style for the flowers since the reception was at a yacht club. I sent Holly Pinterest pictures (of course) and she came up with a design that exceeded my expectations using elements from the pictures and what we talked about. The flowers were exactly what I was thinking for the centerpieces and bouquets, I was so happy how everything turned out! Holly is so kind and easy to work with, I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly did the most amazing magical flowers for my stepdaughter's wedding. She listened carefully and brought flowers that perfectly reflected what i thought that my daughter wanted and totally exceeded my expectations with the decor.

Profile Picture judith, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful our flowers were! They kept coming up to us all night beaming about how lovely they were.

We weren't quite sure what type of flowers we wanted for the wedding and we changed our minds about the color scheme a few times but each time they were so accommodating of any change we made. When we sat down and spoke with Holly and she showed us pictures of other bouquets/ center pieces/ and floral designs they had created, which were incredible. We instantly knew that they would be the right florist for us!

When they delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres our wedding party and our photographers were in love with the design and could not wait to show them off. Naturally Elegant Designs went above and beyond my expectations with every single floral arrangement! I am so fortunate to have had them as our florist. The flowers were stunning in person and they photographed perfectly. There is not a single thing I would have done differently.

Profile Picture Arianna, 6/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with naturally elegant designs was truly amazing!

Profile Picture Carolyn , 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly was excellent, the Flowers were amazing! I will definitely recommend naturally elegant designs to anyone and everyone! If I need such a service in the future Holly is the one I am going to call thanks again for everything Holly!??

Profile Picture JILL, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Holly at Naturally Elegant Designs is simply amazing. She really listened and understood my view and made all the flowers for my special day simply amazing. She also made me feel like she truly enjoyed working on my wedding which made me feel good and shows she truly enjoys what she does. I was so thankful I had chosen her and recommend her to anyone! Worth every penny and I would definitely use her again for other things. Holly, thanks for making my day extra special and I LOVED my bouquet.

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Oh my gosh... Holly, she is incredible! Our wedding was last year December 31st 2016 and our family & friends still talk about the flowers! First.. I only had 5 months to plan and the fact that she was willing and excited to work with us on such short notice was amazing. When you meet Holly you cant help but feel comfortable, she makes you feel welcomed and like you are her main focus. I am all about working with someone only if I get a good vibe and she was off the charts, her excitement to work with us made our stress level go down and our excitement go up :). I fall in love more & more every time I look back on our special day! She sat down with me and my family to talk about inspiration, style, feeling and she really got the vision we were going for in just the first meeting. She brought warmth, comfort & beauty to our wedding while staying well in our budget! She made suggestions and edits to expand our theme! Her & her husband created a beautiful backdrop for the sweetheart table last minute! I highly, highly recommend her, she is a true ARTIST! I'll let the photos speak for themselves! Thank you Holly for everything!

Photos
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Corynn, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't even explain how wonderful Holly is! She was so responsive and truly worked hard to get the exact decor that I wanted. She is such a sweet woman and so fun to work with! The day of my wedding, people were sending me photos of the florals while I was getting ready. It brought me to tears the second I saw it. She NAILED it and went above and beyond. We love you Holly!!

Profile Picture jackie, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Holly comes highly recommended and after the flowers and designs she did for our wedding I can see why. Her flower designs made the wedding and everything was absolutely gorgeous! She is very talented and you can tell she loves what she does. I highly recommend naturally elegant designs!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Naturally Elegant did such an amazing job! They were very helpful, very creative, and understood my vision perfectly. Only took two quotes to get the order prefect and they worked great with my budget.

Profile Picture User7679303, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My advice is to always try to go with local vendors. Try to get names of vendors from people you trust. We got Naturally Elegant Designs -- Holly Long from the event person at one of the hotels in town when we were booking a block of rooms, and I also got her name from the store where I got my gown which was Pamela Moore's Bridal in Brattleboro, VT. I received so many compliments on the bouquets, the church spread and even the boutonnieres. We can't say enough about them. Holly and the flowers are and were wonderful.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holly did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers! I wanted something rustic yet a bit funky and textured for our boquets and Holly delivered! The boquets were just so beautiful without being over the top. Holly was even able to add a floral spray to our wedding arbor which turned out amazing considering it was more last minute. Everything she did really did send out vibes of natural and elegant - very fitting name. Love working with Holly! She really did a bang-up job and worked with our budget. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design