Naturally Elegant Designs Reviews

Naturally Elegant Designs 6
Naturally Elegant Designs 7

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2019

Created my dream vision!

Holly and her husband executed my vision perfectly! I admit I was not the easiest bride to work with, as I had no idea what I wanted when we first began working together. With the help of Holly, we talked out my vision and pieced together a color scheme and theme that she made a reality. She worked within my vision and created exactly what I wanted. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the floral stone arch she created for the ceremony. Her barrel arrangements were flawless, and she transformed a plain tent into a mediterranean oasis. I could not have been happier how everything turned out!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Naturally Elegant Designs 8
    Naturally Elegant Designs 9
    Naturally Elegant Designs 10
  • David

David Bugbee · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely Exceptional

Holly and her husband were outstanding. We walked the property once with them and with them firing off ideas and questions, they were able to see our vision, use our budget, and absolutely run with it. They were extremely professional and just understood us without over-analyzing our vision, and just executed a wonderful job. Their touches from flowers to greenery to string-lights to candles were all fantastic and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist for any event!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2019

Great Experience!

I loved working with Holly! I went in without a specific idea in mind but knew the gist of what I wanted. She gave me ideas and absolutely blew my mind with the bouquets that she created! They were perfect. She sent us a beautiful estimate right away that had pictures of all of the ideas that we discussed, and then with any changes that I requested came an updated estimate right away. She was extremely organized! And if you meet her at her home studio you just may be lucky enough to meet her very adorable dog!:)

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jo · Married on 08/03/2019

Magic starts here.

Holly was a DREAM to work with! Our venue had highly recommended her to us and we can see why. She was always responsive to ALL my questions and she took my vision and made it HAPPEN. She is a true professional but moreover, a genuinely good person. She turned a beautiful venue into a jaw-dropping secret garden. We cannot imagine our wedding without her; her work and talent is invaluable. Special thanks to Ronny and their assistant who worked tirelessly to do quite a bit of ceiling and column labor. Hiring Holly will be one of the best decisions you make!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Adam Trontz · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing and incredible!

We realized early on in our wedding planning once we chose our venue, we’d need the help from a planner to coordinate with a series of vendors. When we first met Holly, it was her light-hearted, bubbly spirit and can-do attitude that helped make our decision to have her as not only our wedding planner, day-of coordinator, but also florist. We couldn’t be happier with the results that came from her and Ron that became the glue to putting on such a fantastic event. She made sure every detail was perfect and the day moved seamlessly. Her bouquets, centerpieces and floral church arrangements were spectacular and perfectly fit our vision and the venue. Without Holly and Naturally Elegant Designs, there is no way we would have had such a stunning wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Naturally Elegant Designs 17
    Naturally Elegant Designs 18
    Naturally Elegant Designs 19

kathy · Married on 10/06/2018

Where to I even being. Words cannot even say everything about Holly and her husband. From the moment we were welcomed with a warm hug until the very end. We hired Holly as the coordinator as well as florist, best money we could have spent. Took so much stress away from me (mother of bride) day before and day of. Holly took total charge and organized everything. Love her to pieces. As for the flowers, cannot even begin, we knew she did great work, but all arrangements just blew us all away. So many many extra touches, that is what makes Holly number one in this business. She treats everyone as though it was her daughters wedding. Every special touch put in made it so special. Great people to work with and the hugs are free

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lee · Married on 09/08/2018

Holly worked patiently with my daughter, the bride, and her fiance, as they discovered they don't always like the same thing! She created gorgeous bouquets, floor displays, and tablescapes for my daughter's outdoor wedding at a local camp. Everything was lovely. I'll post some photos as soon as they're available.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Holly and her husband turned our yard and "barn" into a festive, elegant setting that really make the evening special. Her floral designs are wonderful, she works within your budget and ideas. Her planning skills really helped us and even rescued us at one point.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Naturally Elegant Designs 20

Liz · Married on 07/21/2018

Holly is absolutely amazing! I fell in love with her from the moment I met her! She was very easy to work with and quickly saw and shared the vision that I had for my wedding day! She was very prompt in her emails and the delivery of the flowers the day of. The bouquets were more beautiful than I imagined! I highly recommend Holly for any event in which you require flowers! She is simply the best! :)

Sent on 08/17/2018

Kerri · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Holly. She was patient, flexible, and very sweet to work with. I can't thank her enough for making our special day beautiful! I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs to help you with your event!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Holly was absolutely amazing...from the moment I met her and discussed all of the possibilities for our wedding I knew she was the person for the job! She immediately treated me like family, and made my Pinterest board come to life! From the asymmetrical birch arbor for our ceremony, to the center pieces, and the unforgettable hair piece she made for me!! Holly was AMAZING! An absolute joy to work with! =)

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Naturally Elegant Designs 21
    Naturally Elegant Designs 22
    Naturally Elegant Designs 23

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Naturally Elegant Designs for our wedding flowers. Holly is an absolute delight! Right away, we enjoyed meeting with her, and she completely understood our vision! I highly recommend her if you are looking for some beautiful flowers from a beautiful person! :)

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Naturally Elegant Designs 24

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Holly was amazing! She got my vision during our first meeting and then created the perfect decorations for the ceremony and reception. She had so many helpful suggestions, I trusted her taste and insight without hesitation. She was almost like a wedding planner to me! We got engaged at Harry Potter World and Holly incorporated these incredibly subtle but meaningful Harry Potter homages such as a small owl in my bouquet and a wand in my husband's boutonniere. I cant thank Holly enough for making my vision of a perfect wedding come true!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/16/2017

I LOVED Holly's work. When I first met her, I explained the style I wanted (simple/elegant with lots of greenery on the tables instead of flowers), she immediately came up with design ideas I loved and I realized I could trust her to make decisions regarding flower choices and style. This made wedding planning so much lower stress. She was very responsive and easy to deal with.
    Her amazing work was exactly what I had imagined and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Naturally Elegant Designs's reply:

Thank you Jillian....your wedding was so stunning and I was more than happy working with you!

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. We arranged everything though email, she was very responsive and perfectly executed what I had in mind for our flowers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

I struggled finding a florist who would work within my budget and allow me to fulfill my vision. Holly at Naturally Elegant Designs made that happen for me. She was optimistic from the get go, asked what I wanted and made sure to stick within my budget. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very creative. She knew exactly how to add minor details without breaking the bank. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the decorated chandelier made every picture look like a whimsical fairytale. I would 100% use Naturally Elegant Designs again for a future event and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a florist. Thank you for bringing my vision to life and for doing such beautiful work!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2017

Holly was really just a delight to work with. I had a specific vision but wasn't sure how to execute everything and Holly knew exactly how to turn my vision into a reality.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Bonny · Married on 08/12/2017

Responds timely and pleasantly! Works within your budget and offers a creative touch! Goes the distance to ensure you are happy with your flowers. Highly recommend using them for your special occasion!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Holly is absolutely amazing! She makes your vision a reality:) Holly goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. Thank you so much Holly Long:)

Sent on 09/07/2017

Jean · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was able to pinpoint my daughter's vision to make her wedding at Cobb Hill Estate magical. She was responsive to her wishes and budget. He even incorporated my 30 year old veil into her bouquet. Everyone at the wedding commented on the decorations including the grapevine along the tent ceiling and bistro lights along the grapevine. My daughter also wanted succulents as the favor and table assignments. They were beautiful! We also rented whiskey barrel cocktail tables which exceeded my expectations. They had wood tops that were very pretty. I actually found Naturally Elegant Designs through our wedding planner, Memorable Events.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with holly was a fantastic experience. I was looking for simple and elegant and she did a fantastic job everyone loved the boutiques :)

Sent on 07/20/2017

Sydney · Married on 06/24/2017

Holly was great to work with. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for, and she came up with a gorgeous bouquet in the most beautiful color palette! Very responsive, and flexible with the price.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Naturally Elegant Designs did an amazing job on our flowers! Holly was great to work with and made it so I did not have to worry about anything with the flowers. We decided on a nautical elegance theme/style for the flowers since the reception was at a yacht club. I sent Holly Pinterest pictures (of course) and she came up with a design that exceeded my expectations using elements from the pictures and what we talked about. The flowers were exactly what I was thinking for the centerpieces and bouquets, I was so happy how everything turned out! Holly is so kind and easy to work with, I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

judith · Married on 06/10/2017

Holly did the most amazing magical flowers for my stepdaughter's wedding. She listened carefully and brought flowers that perfectly reflected what i thought that my daughter wanted and totally exceeded my expectations with the decor.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Arianna · Married on 06/04/2017

All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful our flowers were! They kept coming up to us all night beaming about how lovely they were.

We weren't quite sure what type of flowers we wanted for the wedding and we changed our minds about the color scheme a few times but each time they were so accommodating of any change we made. When we sat down and spoke with Holly and she showed us pictures of other bouquets/ center pieces/ and floral designs they had created, which were incredible. We instantly knew that they would be the right florist for us!

When they delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres our wedding party and our photographers were in love with the design and could not wait to show them off. Naturally Elegant Designs went above and beyond my expectations with every single floral arrangement! I am so fortunate to have had them as our florist. The flowers were stunning in person and they photographed perfectly. There is not a single thing I would have done differently.

Sent on 06/22/2017