Naturally Elegant Designs Reviews

100 | Keene, NH

100 Reviews for Naturally Elegant Designs

100 Naturally Elegant Designs Reviews

Lee · Married on 09/08/2018

Holly worked patiently with my daughter, the bride, and her fiance, as they discovered they don't always like the same thing! She created gorgeous bouquets, floor displays, and tablescapes for my daughter's outdoor wedding at a local camp. Everything was lovely. I'll post some photos as soon as they're available.

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Holly and her husband turned our yard and "barn" into a festive, elegant setting that really make the evening special. Her floral designs are wonderful, she works within your budget and ideas. Her planning skills really helped us and even rescued us at one point.

Naturally Elegant Designs 1

Liz · Married on 07/21/2018

Holly is absolutely amazing! I fell in love with her from the moment I met her! She was very easy to work with and quickly saw and shared the vision that I had for my wedding day! She was very prompt in her emails and the delivery of the flowers the day of. The bouquets were more beautiful than I imagined! I highly recommend Holly for any event in which you require flowers! She is simply the best! :)

Kerri · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Holly. She was patient, flexible, and very sweet to work with. I can't thank her enough for making our special day beautiful! I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs to help you with your event!

Allie · Married on 06/30/2018

Holly was absolutely amazing...from the moment I met her and discussed all of the possibilities for our wedding I knew she was the person for the job! She immediately treated me like family, and made my Pinterest board come to life! From the asymmetrical birch arbor for our ceremony, to the center pieces, and the unforgettable hair piece she made for me!! Holly was AMAZING! An absolute joy to work with! =)

Naturally Elegant Designs 2
    Naturally Elegant Designs 3
    Naturally Elegant Designs 4

Rebecca · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Naturally Elegant Designs for our wedding flowers. Holly is an absolute delight! Right away, we enjoyed meeting with her, and she completely understood our vision! I highly recommend her if you are looking for some beautiful flowers from a beautiful person! :)

Naturally Elegant Designs 5

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Holly was amazing! She got my vision during our first meeting and then created the perfect decorations for the ceremony and reception. She had so many helpful suggestions, I trusted her taste and insight without hesitation. She was almost like a wedding planner to me! We got engaged at Harry Potter World and Holly incorporated these incredibly subtle but meaningful Harry Potter homages such as a small owl in my bouquet and a wand in my husband's boutonniere. I cant thank Holly enough for making my vision of a perfect wedding come true!

Jillian · Married on 09/16/2017

I LOVED Holly's work. When I first met her, I explained the style I wanted (simple/elegant with lots of greenery on the tables instead of flowers), she immediately came up with design ideas I loved and I realized I could trust her to make decisions regarding flower choices and style. This made wedding planning so much lower stress. She was very responsive and easy to deal with.
    Her amazing work was exactly what I had imagined and I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Naturally Elegant Designs's reply:

Thank you Jillian....your wedding was so stunning and I was more than happy working with you!

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. We arranged everything though email, she was very responsive and perfectly executed what I had in mind for our flowers. Highly recommend!

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

I struggled finding a florist who would work within my budget and allow me to fulfill my vision. Holly at Naturally Elegant Designs made that happen for me. She was optimistic from the get go, asked what I wanted and made sure to stick within my budget. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was very creative. She knew exactly how to add minor details without breaking the bank. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and the decorated chandelier made every picture look like a whimsical fairytale. I would 100% use Naturally Elegant Designs again for a future event and recommend them highly to anyone looking for a florist. Thank you for bringing my vision to life and for doing such beautiful work!

Heidi · Married on 08/12/2017

Holly was really just a delight to work with. I had a specific vision but wasn't sure how to execute everything and Holly knew exactly how to turn my vision into a reality.

Bonny · Married on 08/12/2017

Responds timely and pleasantly! Works within your budget and offers a creative touch! Goes the distance to ensure you are happy with your flowers. Highly recommend using them for your special occasion!!

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Holly is absolutely amazing! She makes your vision a reality:) Holly goes above and beyond to make your wedding day special. Thank you so much Holly Long:)

Jean · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was able to pinpoint my daughter's vision to make her wedding at Cobb Hill Estate magical. She was responsive to her wishes and budget. He even incorporated my 30 year old veil into her bouquet. Everyone at the wedding commented on the decorations including the grapevine along the tent ceiling and bistro lights along the grapevine. My daughter also wanted succulents as the favor and table assignments. They were beautiful! We also rented whiskey barrel cocktail tables which exceeded my expectations. They had wood tops that were very pretty. I actually found Naturally Elegant Designs through our wedding planner, Memorable Events.

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with holly was a fantastic experience. I was looking for simple and elegant and she did a fantastic job everyone loved the boutiques :)

Sydney · Married on 06/24/2017

Holly was great to work with. I gave her an idea of what I was looking for, and she came up with a gorgeous bouquet in the most beautiful color palette! Very responsive, and flexible with the price.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2017

Naturally Elegant Designs did an amazing job on our flowers! Holly was great to work with and made it so I did not have to worry about anything with the flowers. We decided on a nautical elegance theme/style for the flowers since the reception was at a yacht club. I sent Holly Pinterest pictures (of course) and she came up with a design that exceeded my expectations using elements from the pictures and what we talked about. The flowers were exactly what I was thinking for the centerpieces and bouquets, I was so happy how everything turned out! Holly is so kind and easy to work with, I highly recommend Naturally Elegant Designs!!

judith · Married on 06/10/2017

Holly did the most amazing magical flowers for my stepdaughter's wedding. She listened carefully and brought flowers that perfectly reflected what i thought that my daughter wanted and totally exceeded my expectations with the decor.

Arianna · Married on 06/04/2017

All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful our flowers were! They kept coming up to us all night beaming about how lovely they were.

We weren't quite sure what type of flowers we wanted for the wedding and we changed our minds about the color scheme a few times but each time they were so accommodating of any change we made. When we sat down and spoke with Holly and she showed us pictures of other bouquets/ center pieces/ and floral designs they had created, which were incredible. We instantly knew that they would be the right florist for us!

When they delivered the bouquets and boutonnieres our wedding party and our photographers were in love with the design and could not wait to show them off. Naturally Elegant Designs went above and beyond my expectations with every single floral arrangement! I am so fortunate to have had them as our florist. The flowers were stunning in person and they photographed perfectly. There is not a single thing I would have done differently.

Carolyn · Married on 05/26/2017

My experience with naturally elegant designs was truly amazing!

• JILL

JILL · Married on 05/20/2017

Holly was excellent, the Flowers were amazing! I will definitely recommend naturally elegant designs to anyone and everyone! If I need such a service in the future Holly is the one I am going to call thanks again for everything Holly!??

Nikki · Married on 04/08/2017

Holly at Naturally Elegant Designs is simply amazing. She really listened and understood my view and made all the flowers for my special day simply amazing. She also made me feel like she truly enjoyed working on my wedding which made me feel good and shows she truly enjoys what she does. I was so thankful I had chosen her and recommend her to anyone! Worth every penny and I would definitely use her again for other things. Holly, thanks for making my day extra special and I LOVED my bouquet.

Corynn · Married on 12/31/2016

Oh my gosh... Holly, she is incredible! Our wedding was last year December 31st 2016 and our family & friends still talk about the flowers! First.. I only had 5 months to plan and the fact that she was willing and excited to work with us on such short notice was amazing. When you meet Holly you cant help but feel comfortable, she makes you feel welcomed and like you are her main focus. I am all about working with someone only if I get a good vibe and she was off the charts, her excitement to work with us made our stress level go down and our excitement go up :). I fall in love more & more every time I look back on our special day! She sat down with me and my family to talk about inspiration, style, feeling and she really got the vision we were going for in just the first meeting. She brought warmth, comfort & beauty to our wedding while staying well in our budget! She made suggestions and edits to expand our theme! Her & her husband created a beautiful backdrop for the sweetheart table last minute! I highly, highly recommend her, she is a true ARTIST! I'll let the photos speak for themselves! Thank you Holly for everything!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Naturally Elegant Designs 13
    Naturally Elegant Designs 14
    Naturally Elegant Designs 15

Naturally Elegant Designs's reply:

WOW, that is so wonderful of you to say Corynn! I love looking back on your beautiful day and LOVE the photos you have shared. Thank you so very, very much! And happy almost anniversary!

jackie · Married on 12/09/2016

I can't even explain how wonderful Holly is! She was so responsive and truly worked hard to get the exact decor that I wanted. She is such a sweet woman and so fun to work with! The day of my wedding, people were sending me photos of the florals while I was getting ready. It brought me to tears the second I saw it. She NAILED it and went above and beyond. We love you Holly!!