Naturally Chic Events Reviews

2 | Arlington, VA

2 Reviews for Naturally Chic Events

Alyssa · Married on 10/30/2010

Maria and Nicole at Naturally Chic Events were fabulous day-of wedding coordinators for my wedding! They offered many more services than I needed and were able to work with me to offer a customized list of services at a great value. They were very professional, yet personable with my family, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and all of the vendors taking part in the wedding. They were on top of every detail leading up to the wedding day, during the rehearsal plans, and especially during the wedding day. Everything went according to plan, they kept everyone on track and on time, and made sure all details were taken care of. I couldn't have asked for more. I definitely would recommend them to any brides looking for any type of wedding planning assistance.

Sent on 07/08/2011
  • Sev

Sev · Married on 09/18/2010

My fiancé (now wife) and I set out to have a wedding where we could invite all of our friends and family, at the lowest possible cost. With a guest list of over 250, we penny-pinched our way through the research and planning of the entire wedding weekend. As the big day got closer, we realized that there were a ton of moving parts that still had to come together and we finally thought about the fact that we would be preoccupied and unable to coordinate all of the vendors during our wedding weekend, because of that - you know - whole wedding thing. In somewhat of a panic, we reached out to Nicole and Maria of Naturally Chic Events to act as day- (or weekend) of coordinators. After our very first meeting, we were able to hand over all of our vendor information, and completely put the final planning out of our minds so that we could focus on the important thing - each other. Although the entire weekend whirred by in a frenzy, we were never once burdened with any of the planning or coordination details. The entire rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and transportation to all of the above, was handled seamlessly by our friends at Naturally Chic Events. We would highly recommend them for the planning and implementation of any event, no matter how large or small.

Sent on 07/08/2011