128 Reviews for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo

Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I could not have had a better experience with Sally Biondo's team! I had Sheri for makeup and Jamie for hair and they literally made me feel like a princess!! Although I did have trials with them, my hair and make up turned out a million times better day of than I could have ever imagined. I looked so natural yet gorgeous. My skin looked flawless and Sheri even airbrushed my neck a bit because I tend to get a red rash when feeling nervous! The makeup held up so well and my bridesmaids were also SO happy with their hair and makeup. Everyone loved how natural the makeup was and how we all looked like us, only enhanced! The really do stick to their motto and make you feel like your best self. They also provided with me a team that was able to conquer 11 girls and make each and every one of us look amazing. They are a truly talented team and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I absolutely loved working with Sally and her team, they are amazing!! Sally got back to me super quick when I first reached out and scheduling my trial was easy. I don't wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis so my main concern was having so much product on that I wouldn't look like myself; Sally erased any fears I had of that! She and her team did such an incredible job, I hardly felt like I had make-up on and I looked flawless! Her team came to my hotel the morning of the wedding to do hair & make-up for myself and my bridal party (7 people) and not only did they arrive right on time but they actually finished our hair & make-up ahead of schedule which was such a relief on a busy day with so many things to do! My bridesmaids were all impressed with Sally's team and they talked about how nice everyone was to work with all day long. I simply cannot say enough about how great Sally and her team were to work with!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally is AMAZING! She did my hair/makeup and my sister's hair/makeup for my wedding. We both felt so fabulous! I love that she uses eco-friendly products, too. Sally is also so sweet! We loved chatting with her and getting to know her. Her calming demeanor is just what you need if you're a bit anxious on your wedding day. She is also super quick to respond to emails and she traveled to our hotel.

I would give her 10 out of 5 stars... seriously! Check out her Instagram if you still need convincing - she rocks! :)

Thank you so much, Sally, for making me feel so beautiful and confident on such a big day!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Sally and her team for my engagement photos and my wedding day. I am OBSESSED with Sally and her team - they are spot on. It took me a while to find a hair and makeup team I liked because I'm picky and usually hate getting hair and makeup done; it's never right, always too much, too hard etc. Sally understood my vision immediately and truly understood that I wanted a natural makeup look - enough makeup to look good in photos but not looking like an overly contoured Kardashian (it's just not my thing). Sally & Liz made me look like a glowy, well rested, picture perfect version of myself on my wedding day, with the pulled back soft hair of my wedding dreams. I am so appreciative of the team for taking the time to listen to me and work with me to ensure I was happy with the final outcome. Sally and team were punctual, professional, and are just genuinely sweet, talented, ladies. Will absolutely be using Sally & Liz for any future hair & makeup needs!

Profile Picture Andie, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I can’t say enough about Sally. From day 1 she was very easy to work with, she had a very easy going nature which really helps while you are under stress planning your wedding.
Sally did 2 trials on me for my 4/7/18 wedding... I’m very indecisive and showed up with no true idea of what I wanted for myself.. I let Sally guide my look for my wedding day. She tried several hairstyles and adjusted make up until she gave me the look I wanted.
Unlike other make up artists, Sally didn’t make me look like someone else .. she didn’t apply heavy bronzers or face make up.. her airbrushed make up lasted all day and night, her lashes lasted me an entire week .. I had them on for the duration of my honeymoon.
Sally and her team arrived at my house the morning of my wedding and things just flowed.. the entire team worked smoothly and professionally and were able to capture all of the hairstyles my girls wanted based on their pictures.
If you are lucky enough to get into Sally’s schedule, you will be more than satisfied.
Thanks Sally xox

Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review - Morning of the wedding
Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review - Sally brings her accessories as well
Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review - Brides hair and make up by Sally, MOH by one of Sally’s team
Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review - Hair extensions by Sally
Profile Picture Lori , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team are amazing! They were so professional and easy to work with. Sally did my hair and it was perfect the entire day...even after taking photos outside in the wind for an hour! Kimberly did my makeup and it was so beautiful. It was light and natural and absolutely stunning. It lasted all night, and after dancing and celebrating it looked so good still. We also had Senada do the bridesmaids hair which came out amazing as well. They are the best!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team made both my wedding planning process and the big day truly special. From my hair and makeup trial to the wedding and all of the communications in between, Sally's warmth, skill, professionalism, and talent were absolutely incredible. Sally brought my vague vision of my wedding day look to life and I adored my hair and makeup. I looked like the best version of me-- enhanced but naturally me. All of the ladies in my wedding party also looked and felt their best! It was also great to be pampered by Sally and her team the morning of the wedding; the process was relaxing and fun. My wedding was on extremely cold and windy day yet my hair and makeup looked perfect many hours later after outdoor photos, dancing, and eating. I am so glad that Sally was a part of my special day and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was great! She did exactly as I want it! Amazing makeup/hair artist!!!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, On-Site Hair, Facials, Hair, Makeup

Sally did an amazing job with my makeup. She also did my mother who looked flawless for my brothers wedding. We both agreed we would go to her in the future. I wish we lived closer!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had originally hired Sally because I loved her consciousness for using natural products and overall natural approach to makeup artistry. Close to my trial, I was informed that Sally herself would not be available for my wedding day, due to her impending due date of her child (understandable), but that her associate, Kimberly, would be taking over instead. Of course I was nervous, since this was not what I originally planned - but Kimberly did an absolutely impeccable job - other members of the wedding party (including my father!) were regretting that they hadn't signed up for makeup!
Sally responded to every inquiry, every need, and was sweet as can be. What are you waiting for? Hire her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked my hair stylist through Sally after having a hair trial with Steph just over a month before my wedding on 10/28. I had been planning from a distance, (living in Dallas, TX, getting married in my hometown of Hauppauge, NY), and Sally & Steph worked with my crazy schedule.

Steph is very talented and our hair withstood the test of Nor'Easter storm force wind gusts (luckily the rain didn't come until the day after the wedding!), several strong huggers, and dancing the night away!

We were getting ready on site, she arrived right on time, and finished all 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and bridal hair with time to spare. For those who did not know exactly what they wanted, or knew their hair did not hold curls well, she was ready with suggestions and solutions to ensure everyone had wedding-ready hair!

I had also done a make up trial with Sally, she did a beautiful job! My husband is very picky about my makeup (he hates when my freckles disappear), she did a great job of making sure you could see them!

Sally helped me put together an organized schedule with timeslots and emailed back right away with answers to any questions I may have had - highly recommend Sally and her team!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I used two of their makeup artists-- Kimberly and Kristin for my big day. I reached out to Sally after a super disappointing make-up trial with another vendor and was so relieved I found them! Sally coordinated everything and was quite responsive over email to any questions I had leading up to the day. That morning Kimberly and Kristin were just great to work with and made sure we were happy.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I loved working with Sally and her team! I went with Sally initially because she reponded the fastest to my inquiry. She has always responded to my emails super quick. Jamie did my hair and Kristin did my makeup. I felt like a queen. I got so many compliments! I would recommend them for any bride to be! Love! Xoxo

Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review
Profile Picture Ellen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Sally and Sheri are amazing artists! They made the "getting ready" process super simple and smooth. All of the ladies in my bridal party loved their makeup. I was worried that the makeup would not stay all night, but I was wrong. All of our makeup last the whole night--even through the tears! You will be so happy with the results if you let Sally and Sheri do your makeup!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so beyond grateful to Sally and her team. Sally made me feel more beautiful than I ever have felt in my entire life. She really listened to me and nailed the look I was going for. I felt like an "enhanced" version of myself. I felt confident and beautiful for my wedding, and people raved about both my hair an makeup. Sally is the nicest person and she has a very calming presence, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone and I would not hesitate to use her for any event going forward.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team are THE BEST! I was looking for a natural look for myself and my bridesmaids and received just that with service that went above and beyond. From the moment I had my trial Sally and Sheri were amazing at tailoring my look to my liking and following up with any concerns I had. I had 6 bridesmaids and we all had to be ready by 11:45am, Sally created a schedule for each of us and organized an excellent team to make sure we were done ahead of time without having to be awake at 6am. The team was very professional and took a load of stress off of the entire morning by being so well organized. I can’t recommend Sally and the Natural Beauty Team enough! If you’re looking for a natural, well-applied look that lasts the entire day then there should be no hesitation in booking this team.

Profile Picture Paulina, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my hair trial with Nicole, Lia and Sally. They really listened to what I was hoping to achieve for the wedding day look. Sally is extremely prepared and took detailed notes the whole time and followed up with me after to make sure everything was what I was hoping for. Made booking them an easy choice.

Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review
Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Natural Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Sally is great! She is super professional and easy to work with. I had my trial with Nicole and Kimberly and they did a fantastic job. The whole team really understood the look I was going for and everything came out better than expected! Can't wait for the wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I first contacted Sally, to the moment I met with her and her wonderful team at my hair and makeup trial, to the hectic morning of my wedding--I was impressed and extremely satisfied by their professional and friendly demeanor. Sally was very quick to respond to the numerous emails I bombarded her with. And she was very willing to go along with any changes I wanted to make. The girls (Senada and Kristin) were very friendly and patient. They did a wonderful job with all our hair and makeup, and were a pleasure to work with (even in the early hours of the morning). I would highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture Voula, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful we went with Sally and her team for our wedding day! After going to multiple trials we knew right away we would have Jamie do our hair. Sally was in contact with us and responded right away if we had any questions/concerns. She is super friendly and helpful!
Jamie is who we worked with. She is nothing short of amazing! Everyone's hair looked flawless and lasted all day long. She took her time with each and every person. She is a truly talented artist. I am so glad we used her for our special day! Thank you so much for making everyone look so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so thankful I went with Sally and her team to do hair for my wedding. Val and Sheri were amazing to work with. My hair turned out better than I could ever imagine. All my bridesmaids were so happy, which is very rare for my group of friends. Everyone asked for a different style and each have such different hair types that I was amazed Val and Sheri were able to execute exactly what the girls wanted. I highly recommend working with Sally and her team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists

I had such a great experience with Sally and Alia for my wedding! Sally is so organized and it was super easy to coordinate trials and day of details and logistics. She did an amazing job and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup looked. Both she and Alia are very patient and worked very hard to help me achieve the look I was going for. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was amazing and a beautiful energy to start my day with. She made me and my bridal party feel beautiful, at peace, and ready to take on the world! I could not recommend her and her team more. Sally is professional, timely, considerate, great attention to detail, commendable eye for color, receives direction well, mind-reader, flawless execution that lasts all day. The best of the best in every way!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally is the best for hair and makeup. I knew from the moment I had my trial with her that I wanted to book her for my wedding. She came out even when it was snowing the morning of my trial so she is extremely accommodating. She always asks you what look you're comfortable with and works with you. I love that the lashes that she uses are the small sectionals and individuals to give a more natural and lighter feeling. Everyone loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and Sheri made a wonderful pair! Both were great to work with, and were willing to accommodate last minute (literally day-of) requests! Sally was super responsive to all my emails leading up to the trial and the wedding day, and helped me make a schedule for the wedding day. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their work.

Profile Picture Setareh, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews