122 Reviews for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo

Blowouts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
113 Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Reviews

Sally and her team made both my wedding planning process and the big day truly special. From my hair and makeup trial to the wedding and all of the communications in between, Sally's warmth, skill, professionalism, and talent were absolutely incredible. Sally brought my vague vision of my wedding day look to life and I adored my hair and makeup. I looked like the best version of me-- enhanced but naturally me. All of the ladies in my wedding party also looked and felt their best! It was also great to be pampered by Sally and her team the morning of the wedding; the process was relaxing and fun. My wedding was on extremely cold and windy day yet my hair and makeup looked perfect many hours later after outdoor photos, dancing, and eating. I am so glad that Sally was a part of my special day and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was great! She did exactly as I want it! Amazing makeup/hair artist!!!

Profile Picture Irina, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, On-Site Hair, Facials, Hair, Makeup

Sally did an amazing job with my makeup. She also did my mother who looked flawless for my brothers wedding. We both agreed we would go to her in the future. I wish we lived closer!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had originally hired Sally because I loved her consciousness for using natural products and overall natural approach to makeup artistry. Close to my trial, I was informed that Sally herself would not be available for my wedding day, due to her impending due date of her child (understandable), but that her associate, Kimberly, would be taking over instead. Of course I was nervous, since this was not what I originally planned - but Kimberly did an absolutely impeccable job - other members of the wedding party (including my father!) were regretting that they hadn't signed up for makeup!
Sally responded to every inquiry, every need, and was sweet as can be. What are you waiting for? Hire her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked my hair stylist through Sally after having a hair trial with Steph just over a month before my wedding on 10/28. I had been planning from a distance, (living in Dallas, TX, getting married in my hometown of Hauppauge, NY), and Sally & Steph worked with my crazy schedule.

Steph is very talented and our hair withstood the test of Nor'Easter storm force wind gusts (luckily the rain didn't come until the day after the wedding!), several strong huggers, and dancing the night away!

We were getting ready on site, she arrived right on time, and finished all 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and bridal hair with time to spare. For those who did not know exactly what they wanted, or knew their hair did not hold curls well, she was ready with suggestions and solutions to ensure everyone had wedding-ready hair!

I had also done a make up trial with Sally, she did a beautiful job! My husband is very picky about my makeup (he hates when my freckles disappear), she did a great job of making sure you could see them!

Sally helped me put together an organized schedule with timeslots and emailed back right away with answers to any questions I may have had - highly recommend Sally and her team!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I used two of their makeup artists-- Kimberly and Kristin for my big day. I reached out to Sally after a super disappointing make-up trial with another vendor and was so relieved I found them! Sally coordinated everything and was quite responsive over email to any questions I had leading up to the day. That morning Kimberly and Kristin were just great to work with and made sure we were happy.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

I loved working with Sally and her team! I went with Sally initially because she reponded the fastest to my inquiry. She has always responded to my emails super quick. Jamie did my hair and Kristin did my makeup. I felt like a queen. I got so many compliments! I would recommend them for any bride to be! Love! Xoxo

Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review
Profile Picture Ellen, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Sally and Sheri are amazing artists! They made the "getting ready" process super simple and smooth. All of the ladies in my bridal party loved their makeup. I was worried that the makeup would not stay all night, but I was wrong. All of our makeup last the whole night--even through the tears! You will be so happy with the results if you let Sally and Sheri do your makeup!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so beyond grateful to Sally and her team. Sally made me feel more beautiful than I ever have felt in my entire life. She really listened to me and nailed the look I was going for. I felt like an "enhanced" version of myself. I felt confident and beautiful for my wedding, and people raved about both my hair an makeup. Sally is the nicest person and she has a very calming presence, which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone and I would not hesitate to use her for any event going forward.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team are THE BEST! I was looking for a natural look for myself and my bridesmaids and received just that with service that went above and beyond. From the moment I had my trial Sally and Sheri were amazing at tailoring my look to my liking and following up with any concerns I had. I had 6 bridesmaids and we all had to be ready by 11:45am, Sally created a schedule for each of us and organized an excellent team to make sure we were done ahead of time without having to be awake at 6am. The team was very professional and took a load of stress off of the entire morning by being so well organized. I can’t recommend Sally and the Natural Beauty Team enough! If you’re looking for a natural, well-applied look that lasts the entire day then there should be no hesitation in booking this team.

Profile Picture Paulina, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my hair trial with Nicole, Lia and Sally. They really listened to what I was hoping to achieve for the wedding day look. Sally is extremely prepared and took detailed notes the whole time and followed up with me after to make sure everything was what I was hoping for. Made booking them an easy choice.

Photo for Natural Makeup Artist | Hair Stylist | Sally Biondo Review
Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Natural Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Sally is great! She is super professional and easy to work with. I had my trial with Nicole and Kimberly and they did a fantastic job. The whole team really understood the look I was going for and everything came out better than expected! Can't wait for the wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I first contacted Sally, to the moment I met with her and her wonderful team at my hair and makeup trial, to the hectic morning of my wedding--I was impressed and extremely satisfied by their professional and friendly demeanor. Sally was very quick to respond to the numerous emails I bombarded her with. And she was very willing to go along with any changes I wanted to make. The girls (Senada and Kristin) were very friendly and patient. They did a wonderful job with all our hair and makeup, and were a pleasure to work with (even in the early hours of the morning). I would highly recommend this team!

Profile Picture Voula, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so thankful we went with Sally and her team for our wedding day! After going to multiple trials we knew right away we would have Jamie do our hair. Sally was in contact with us and responded right away if we had any questions/concerns. She is super friendly and helpful!
Jamie is who we worked with. She is nothing short of amazing! Everyone's hair looked flawless and lasted all day long. She took her time with each and every person. She is a truly talented artist. I am so glad we used her for our special day! Thank you so much for making everyone look so beautiful!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so thankful I went with Sally and her team to do hair for my wedding. Val and Sheri were amazing to work with. My hair turned out better than I could ever imagine. All my bridesmaids were so happy, which is very rare for my group of friends. Everyone asked for a different style and each have such different hair types that I was amazed Val and Sheri were able to execute exactly what the girls wanted. I highly recommend working with Sally and her team.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Multi. Stylists

I had such a great experience with Sally and Alia for my wedding! Sally is so organized and it was super easy to coordinate trials and day of details and logistics. She did an amazing job and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup looked. Both she and Alia are very patient and worked very hard to help me achieve the look I was going for. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was amazing and a beautiful energy to start my day with. She made me and my bridal party feel beautiful, at peace, and ready to take on the world! I could not recommend her and her team more. Sally is professional, timely, considerate, great attention to detail, commendable eye for color, receives direction well, mind-reader, flawless execution that lasts all day. The best of the best in every way!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally is the best for hair and makeup. I knew from the moment I had my trial with her that I wanted to book her for my wedding. She came out even when it was snowing the morning of my trial so she is extremely accommodating. She always asks you what look you're comfortable with and works with you. I love that the lashes that she uses are the small sectionals and individuals to give a more natural and lighter feeling. Everyone loved my makeup and hair on my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and Sheri made a wonderful pair! Both were great to work with, and were willing to accommodate last minute (literally day-of) requests! Sally was super responsive to all my emails leading up to the trial and the wedding day, and helped me make a schedule for the wedding day. My bridesmaids were also very happy with their work.

Profile Picture Setareh, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally is wonderful. She delivers exactly what she promises - natural makeup that isn't heavy but does wonders accentuating natural beauty. She did my makeup and the makeup for my mother-in-law and several of my bridesmaids. Everyone was delighted with it. She was also extremely professional in dealing with some family drama that came up while she was working. She let it roll right off, and I think her calmness actually helped to diffuse the drama. Her hair stylist was very good also, but I do have a small complaint. The hair style she did at my trial was different than the one she did for my wedding. The trial hair style stayed up for hours. I bought hair extensions for the wedding, though, so the style was different as a result, and the wedding hair style was a mess by the end of the night. It's probably not a good idea to try hair extensions for the first time on your wedding night. Get a trial done with them first so you know what to expect. My hair did look amazing for the pictures though. It was a messy braid with baby's breath woven through it, perfect for my rustic wedding, and I got lots of compliments on it for the first few hours :)

Profile Picture Cara, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and her team are so wonderful to interact with. They did such amazing job for my wedding.

Profile Picture Tracey, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The search for a hair stylist for my wedding was one of the most challenging. Location, style, cost, availability.... it seemed that there were countless options when searching online, but I did not have the time or money to go through multiple trials. And then I came across Sally Biondo, and the pictures on her website of beautiful, romantic, natural bridal styles, and my search was over. I met Sally for my trial and in only one attempt she created the exact style I was going for. On my wedding day she and Liz came to our hotel and took care of me, my two bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law. They were kind, patient, efficient, and so very talented. My bridal hair was not only exactly as I had envisioned but somehow even more beautiful. The curls lasted all night (with the help of very natural looking extensions!) and I can not wait to see how it looks in our photos. I am so grateful to have found Sally and her amazing skills for my wedding day.

Profile Picture Julia, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Multi. Stylists, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Love love Sally ! It took some time and work to find someone that knew what I was looking for. I had a trial with someone else and wasn't pleased and began to get discouraged that I was going to have to spend hundreds of dollars on trials to find someone who really got my look and style. Once I had my trial, I knew she was the one! Super sweet and really wants you to look and feel the best version of yourself. She's awesome and so talented! Love that she uses natural, eco makeup as well! Can't wait for her to do my hair and makeup on my big day !

Profile Picture Gina, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally and Val were great. Did our hair and make up better than I could imagine and was very responsive and attentive to what we wanted. I definitely recommend her

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Sally was incredible! She was so easy to work with and very sweet. She responded to all of my questions almost immediately, and was willing to work with me on certain things. She had extra hair/makeup artists on the wedding day to ensure that it was stress free and everyone was ready with more than enough time. When my mom mistakenly left all her makeup at home (she was going to do it herself), Sally was more than happy to add her to list and do her makeup. I loved working with Sally and would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/1/16, 1 Review