47 Reviews for Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs

Corsages (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
47 Natural Flair Custom Floral Designs Reviews

Dawn did an amazing job on my wedding!! I had a vision in pale/light yellow with roses and orchids and she made my vision a reality with her amazing talent!! I could not have asked for a more beautiful cascading bouquet or centerpieces for my reception. Everything was just so well done. I can tell she was very selective with her flower selection because I had several people ask if the flowers were real!!! They all looked picture perfect, every rose looked hand picked for the occasion. Thank you Dawn for everything!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Dawn is outstanding with her floral arrangements!!! She has a wonderful eye for color and design. She was able to create my vision even better than I could have ever envisioned. She used pearls, gold glittery bands, and other special accents & details we came up with together. In the brainstorming process she really listened to my ideas and even created a Pinterest board to assist us in our planning. She transformed the venue into such a beautiful setting. I'm so incredibly thankful she was recommended to me!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Dawn did an amazing job on our autumn wedding flowers. She was receptive to what we were looking for and really came through for us. Dawn was able to choose flowers that were fall like but were not too dark. They were exactly what I had hoped for

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My daughter's wedding was held at Grand Island Mansion on 10/11/15. From our initial meeting in Dawn's living room we had instant confidence in her experience and artistic creativity. From that initial meeting to the followup calls and emails exchanged our minds were at ease knowing she would do an excellent job. Dawn was accommodating and provided helpful ideas when we needed a few adjustments. The bouquets, ceremony and reception flowers were absolutely beautiful! Dawn even created a floral hair piece to be woven into my daughter's long hair that was stunning! It was our great pleasure to have her as our florist and I highly recommend Dawn/A Natural Flair.

Profile Picture Tina, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Dawn was absolutely wonderful! She was so helpful in organizing all my ideas and bringing them together. Our wedding was absolutely stunning thanks to her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This was our 2nd time using Dawn & Natural Flair. Dawn has the artistic vision to match the bride's personality with her floral design. Creative, classy and natural in presentation, her arrangements and ideas are perfect. Dawn made our event presentation simply beautiful & elegant.

Profile Picture Ester, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn was absolutely AMAZING! We weren't really sure what to do about flowers/decorations for our wedding. We basically gave Dawn the color of the bridesmaid dresses, a couple ideas that I've seen online that I liked, and of course a budget. She not only stayed within the budget, but she made sure we got our money's worth. The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined and she even stayed throughout the ceremony so that we could use some of the ceremony flowers for the reception as well. She quickly set up our reception area before the guests saw it and made it look flawless. She's amazingly creative and definitely knows what she's doing. If you can book her, do it now!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Natural Flair did the most perfect job on our wedding flowers. We met with Dawn for a half hour visit. We showed her our inspiration for our wedding colors/flowers: a single picture from a backpacking trip in Desolation Wilderness. She immediately knew exactly what we were going for. She described our wedding theme/flowers back to us; she gave us suggestions that were exactly what we already had envisioned without even telling her. She worked with our budget too, and gave us non floral ideas to spruce up the alter and save money. When we finally saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I could not believe how beautiful they were and how perfectly they matched what I had envisioned when I only gave her a single picture of some wildflowers. The guests could not stop commenting on the flowers as well. The most beautiful arrangement I could have ever imagined! She knows what she's doing and you will be in great hands!!! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

She did a beautiful job and was very helpful in the overall decoration of the wedding. Would reccomend her.

Profile Picture s, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn was such a blessing when it came to planning our wedding! Her genuine kindness and gorgeous style make her a joy to work with.

We didn't know too much about floral design or have a clear picture in mind of what we wanted our wedding to look like, but Dawn took the time to get to know us and our preferences, explain our options, and show us examples of different colors and textures to help make our decision. We were looking for "simple and elegant" style, so she also worked with us on price points to help make our visions fit into our budget. For example, she suggested moving the hanging aisle decorations inside to serve as centerpieces during the reception. We loved this idea and the money it saved!

This whole process took less than an hour, and we left assured that we would be satisfied on the day of the wedding. Hassle- and worry-free planning! We left the rest up to her and were thrilled with the stunning results on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn is amazing and a true artist when it comes to floral arrangements.

Profile Picture Jenni, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Dawn and her work. She made everything I had envisioned come to life. I gave her guidelines of what I like and what I do not like and really gave her creative freedom for our florals for our country club wedding. She blew me away with the final product, and she was so attentive at making sure everyone had their set flowers and bouquets, I love her attention to detail which if hard to find these days. Dawn was a dream to work with and for whatever reason I may need her services again she will be the first one I call, she was always so quick to respond to emails and answer any questions. Thank you Natural Flair for helping make my wedding absolutely flawless! I truly can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Natural Flair is amazing! Dawn really listened to my requests and created a beautiful arrangement for us in a very reasonable price range. We planned our wedding from across the country and communicating with Dawn was so easy.

Profile Picture colleen, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn with Natural Flair is amazing! She did the flowers for my wedding centerpieces, ceremony decor, and had some for my wedding cake, etc. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and is very passionate about her work, bringing excitement to the process. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible. She had great suggestions and truly cared about the vision I had. Seeing all of the flowers on the big day literally brought me to tears, as it was even better than I had imagined. Everything was absolutely stunning and the flowers really brought it all together. Dawn has a true talent and I am so thankful to have worked with her. I highly recommend Natural Flair!!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn is fantastic to work with! This is my second time working with her and I can't wait for our next project together. I 100% recommend Dawn and her incredible company.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dawn and I were communicating from afar. Her ability to interpret my requests for the rehearsal dinner floral arrangements was exactly on-point. The next day, the wedding flowers were spectacular in their seeming simplicity, although I know that to pull off that "feel" takes a spectacular florists' touch. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sharon, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Dawn. Everything was perfect. She completely understood what we were going for and brought fresh ideas to the table. She made things simple for us and was responsive and flexible all the way through the end. Even on the day of the wedding, she handled the arrangements and the distribution of the corsages/boutonniere with ease. Not only did we love everything but we also received countless compliments on the flowers from many of our guests. I would recommend Natural Flair to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We couldn't have asked for more beautiful flower arrangements at my daughter's wedding. When we were talking with potential florists during wedding planning, I knew right away that Dawn "got it". She knew exactly what we wanted as we described the vision - and the flowers were even more beautiful than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend Dawn to anyone that wants to create a special memory with flowers and decor that are amazing.

Profile Picture Kim, 8/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn was very friendly and nice to work with. She listened to what I wanted and within my budget. She responded quickly to my last minute questions the week of the wedding and was so helpful on the wedding day by not only setting up the arrangements but also tracking down family members to pin corsages and boutonnieres. She was absolutely fabulous and I would recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was handled great! Hired her at the last minute and she took my vision and made it a masterpiece in just a matter of weeks! Everything was handled in a very professional manner, it was absolutely stunning. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kristine, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn, who owns Natural Flair Custom Flower Design, did a spectacular job for my daughters wedding. All of the flowers; bouquets, table centerpieces, aisle arrangements, boutonnieres, everything was beautiful!
Dawn was very easy to work with and she knew exactly what we wanted and she did it!! I was thrilled when I arrived at the wedding venue and saw the beautiful colors! So happy we went with Natural Flair Custom Flower Design.

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn and her team at Natural Flair did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding. From the very beginning Dawn was on top of all the details and made me feel completely as ease. What I loved most about Dawn was she listened to how I envisioned our day to go and gave back a ton of feedback and options. We had some slight changes we needed to make a couple of weeks before the wedding and she was so understanding and easy about the whole situation. When I came to the site the day of the wedding I was completely in awe with the arrangements! I would absolutely use Natural Flair again and recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn did an awesome job getting the exact style that I was looking for. All the flowers looks amazing. She helped set them up at the event and the flowers showed up on time. Excellent service.

Profile Picture hannah, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where can I even begin? Dawn was there right from the beginning, helping me select flowers that would work in season and creating two very unique designs. She brought all of her mercury glass pieces and rustic pieces for the church ceremony, and even had a gorgeous wreath to add to the wall! She came out in the pouring rain on my wedding day and set-up everything for me. She even picked it all up afterwards to transfer some pieces to the restaurant.

She is so amazing to work with, so friendly and always goes the extra mile to make sure all of the small details are taken care of. I really am so fortunate to have had her as a part of my day. She really made the church and reception site look absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you Dawn!!

Profile Picture Gerilyn, 2/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Dawn does amazing work! She's very creative and fun to work with!

Profile Picture User3744154, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews