Natural Charms Reviews

11 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

11 Reviews for Natural Charms

Sara · Married on 11/12/2011

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with for the beginning to very end!
    > We had a small wedding with a small budget - but Rebecca worked with us to design gorgeous first class floral without skipping any of the extras! I loved my bouquets and centerpieces, when I asked for 'soft classic romantic pink' Rebecca brought my vision to life.

Our ceremony site changed last minute due to the weather and Rebecca was able to accommodate all changes no problem. If there was any craziness happening behind the scenes, I never would have known.

Thank you Rebecca from myself and my (very picky) husband for our fabulous floral, we loved everything!

Sent on 11/24/2011

Jaimee · Married on 07/23/2011

Natural Charms MADE my wedding!! I met with Rebecca pretty far in advance before the wedding and explained my overall idea for the wedding theme. Rebecca understood what we were looking for right away. I'm a DYI type of girl, so I went and found vases and candle holders to use, but let Rebecca did the rest. Her prices are fair, she is creative and designs beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and arrangements. She even surprised me with extra arrangements and details throughout the venue that I didnt expect at all!!!

She worked so hard to make our day perfect and truly has a passion for what she does. Since the wedding, i have already had friends contact her for thier needs. Everyone that met her and saw her work was blown away. We were ucky to have Rebecca and Natual Charms be a part of our unforgettable day.

Jaimee & Jason Spanos

Sent on 08/14/2011

Carolyn · Married on 04/10/2010

Love her. My wedding flowers were ridic! Everyone loved them. I made the mistake of telling people they could take the centerpieces home so hours before the wedding was over people grabbed them and put them in their hotel rooms! Ooops. It was fun to see everyone walking around the next morning carrying several in their hands. I could not have asked for a better floral designer. Rebecca is fun and willing to do anything! She took an idea I had in my head and make it beyond my wildest dreams. Best floral designer in OC...in my opinion ;)

Sent on 05/27/2010

atlanta · Married on 08/22/2009

Not only is Rebbecca a professional, flexible and affordable, she is a fun person and super easy to get along with! I had some crazy floral designs in mind, and just by description only Rebbecca went above and beyond my expectations. ALSO, she traveled from OC to San Diego for both my rehearsal and wedding! I truly enjoyed Natural Charms creativity, understanding, flexibility and affordability. I got a whole lotta bang for my buck and everyone still talks about how beautiful the flowers and decor were on my special day!

Sent on 10/04/2009

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2009

I was overwhelmed with the beauty of Rebecca's work at my wedding. She completely captured my vision of what I wanted the flowers to look like. Rebecca has such a great eye for color and design and I couldn't be happier with her work at my wedding! She was easy to work with and was completely attuned to my ideas and thoughts while bringing in her own fabulous eye for elegance and design.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2007

I feel so honored to be able to write a review on behalf of Rebecca and Natural Charms. I have had the privilege of having her create floral designs for both my wedding and more recently my baby shower. She does absolutely incredible designs that are unique and beautiful and she has the amazing ability to listen to what you want and create a design that will exceed your expectations. People still tell me how beautiful my flowers were at my wedding. Rebecca will go above and beyond to make sure that every last detail is met for your event. If you are looking for beautiful floral design, natural talent, and someone who will work with you to meet your every need then look no further than Natural Charms and Rebecca; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2009

Barbi · Married on 04/21/2007

My best friend got married eight months before us and we were so fortune to become acquainted with the beautiful floral styling of Rebecca Salimpour’s Natural Charms. Thankfully, we were able to book her for our wedding. I must say that her floral arrangements and the overall artistry of her work created the entire atmosphere of our wedding. I was beyond ecstatic when she delivered all of our bouquets the morning of the wedding and totally overwhelmed with the beauty of her awesome work when we walked into the reception. Her floral design and overall artistic nature had transformed the banquet room. Of all my vendors, Natural Charms helped me achieve my dream wedding.

Of course since I had never planned a wedding before, it was sure helpful to have someone with such vision, insight and experience who wants you to have the wedding of your dreams. Rebecca is so sweet, thoughtful, funny, easy to work with, and helped us to achieve everything we wanted yet still managed to help us stay within our budget. I would recommend her for every occasion. I just miss talking with her now that the wedding is over, but will continue to use her services whenever an event presents itself!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Angela · Married on 04/23/2005

My florist was my #1 FAVORITE vendor of all, hands-down! Rebecca is a true artistic genius when it comes to her craft, which is florals and creating a beautiful masterpiece for your special day. She will truly listen to you and what you want, and create something that is unique for your special day according to your vision. She was amazing for us! She did lighting, centerpieces, arrangements, decor, as well as all of our bouquets, etc. for us. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/15/2007

Gina · Married on 04/30/2004

Rebecca is amazing! Her creativity and talent made our wedding so beautiful. She turned a plain deck ceremony area into the rustic, woodland setting we hoped for. We were so lucky to have her and thankful for her initiative and perfectionism, as we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. I cannot recommend her enough and am constantly amazed by the designs she dreams up!

Sent on 05/14/2012

Kimberly · Married on 07/12/2003

Rebecca Salimpour is the heart and soul of awesome visuals and amazing arrangements. She transformed the Pavilion Room at the Ritz Carlton into a truly magical place. Thank you Rebecca!

Kimberly Sheldon
    "Pretty in Pink"

Sent on 10/09/2009

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5
      1.0

Rebecca does in fact produce beautiful work. However, her work may or may not be what you had requested. She did not listen to what I said, just ended up going with her own suggestions despite the fact that I had requested otherwise. She made mistakes that she would not refund me for, even though I had specified for less arrangements than she provided. She charged me for them anyways. She was kind and polite, and like I said, her arrangements were beautiful, just not what I had asked for. If you go with her, just be CLEAR about what you want, and tell her not to improvise or change what you want (I gave her an exact photo and it was still different, i understand sometimes there are seasonal restrictions, but this was not the case). This is the first negative review I have ever written, but I needed to tell other people so they would be aware of what to expect.

Sent on 10/09/2012