Natty Cakes Reviews

Natty Cakes 3
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 08/01/2019

Talk of the party

The cakes, cupcakes and tarts for our wedding were amazing! Even the bartenders were coming up to me asking where the cake was from saying it was the best wedding cake they ever had

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing Cake

She was great!!!! She was so organized and easy to work with. The cake was amazing and we got so many compliments. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019
    Natty Cakes 4

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Natalie, your cake was gorgeous and so tasty!!! People were raving about the salted caramel. Thank you for working with our florist to create this amazing cake just as we'd dreamed about since the first of your cakes we saw on Instagram :) Followers for life.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Natty Cakes 5
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 07/14/2018

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and it taste amazing! Everyone loved it!! Natalie was wonderful to work with and I am so pleased with her service and tasty cake!! We finished it all! Thank you Natalie! I will recommend her to everyone! :)

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Natty Cakes 6

Noelia · Married on 07/09/2017

Natty Cakes exceeded our expectations - The service and the products were just amazing. She understood exactly what we wanted right away and the wedding cake and treats were not only delicious but also really beautiful. Natty got to the wedding venue on time, set up a very pretty dessert table, and was also super professional along the way. I strongly recommend you to work with Natty Cakes, she won't disappoint you!

Sent on 08/08/2017

dory · Married on 07/01/2017

Natalie was a wonderful partner to have involved in our wedding. She made eight different kinds of desserts and by the time I made it over to the dessert table, six were already gone. Each was excellent and it was fun to have so many options to taste and select. I'd work with Natalie again in a heart beat. She provided a great service at a great value. And is a stellar person, too. We hope many others get a chance to do so!

Bunny · Married on 06/25/2017

Thank you so much! You brought me a wonderful memory.

Lyndsie · Married on 06/24/2017

I can not even begin to explain how amazing Natalie is! Aside from making the most delicious desserts I've ever had she was an absolutely joy to work with. I look forward to working with her again for birthdays, anniversaries, really any event that I can use as an excuse to have her make cookie sandwiches!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Katarina · Married on 06/03/2017

Natalie is an absolute artist! Not only was our wedding cake stunning, it also tasted fantastic. Natalie adapted her recipes to fit or needs (lactose free), and made an incredibly moist, delicious and beautiful wedding cake.
    Thank you, we LOVED it!

Ashika · Married on 05/26/2017

Natalie made the most amazing espresso chocolate ganache and Victoria sponge berry cake at my wedding reception! My guests absolutely loved the cake and were raving about it the whole night. I'm so glad we had Natalie's delicious and beautiful cake at our wedding reception! I cannot wait to order from her again!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Natalie is incredible, sweet, creative and made our wedding cake memorable for life!!!! I loved working with her through the entire process! She is seriously the best and comes with my highest recommendation!

John · Married on 03/12/2017

OMG! wunderful cakes and also super tasty! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Adrienne · Married on 11/12/2016

We are so pleased with Natalie and her cakes! She did our wedding cake and everything was amazing!!! We went to something like 10 tastings, not to mentions I looked at 50+ different bakeries. The other bakeries we looked at were either so incredibly expensive or the quality wasn't that great. Natalie offered fair pricing and AMAZING cakes.

The tasting was our last tasting out of about 10. We were over eating cake at that point. Natalie had so many cake options for us to taste and when we got there, we were a little apathetic. All those feelings went away after we tried the first cake. The taste was incredible. All of the cakes were so tasty. It was very difficult to choose just three or four. Natalie's cakes were one of the few bakeries where I was so excited to take the left overs home.

Natalie was very responsive and passionate about her work. She was really a pleasure to work with. Honestly, after the tasting I assumed she wouldn't be in our budget. I was so excited to find that she was and she was definitely the right choice for our wedding. Beyond taste, the cake was beautiful.

Everyone knows the stereotypes of wedding cakes being underwhelming and even I was nervous that making cake for 150 is different than a tasting. It's not different for Natalie. I could not stop eating cake at the wedding. We had leftovers and I was so excited (so was my family). We continued to eat it for a week after the wedding and were definitely scrapping the container. We didn't keep the top tier to freeze and eat a year later; we ate that top tier real quickly. We'll just order another cake for our first year anniversary. :-)

Sent on 11/26/2016

Elmi · Married on 10/21/2016

The hardest part of working with Natalie was picking which flavor to go with! Her work was great and amazingly priced.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 10/14/2016

Aside from the gorgeous look, and incredible taste, the most important thing that Natalie did was truly listen. Food allergies were a serious concern, and Natalie provided the most perfect cake and cupcakes with fresh, all natural ingredients without treating us like we were asking for the moon! Natalie provided the most custom experience, from the tasting to the wedding day. We absolutely adore her product and her as a person!
    Plus to match our vision, she commissioned a gorgeous natural wood cake/cupcake stand! Weddingwire needs to let us share pictures!!! *see photo of Tree Stump cake and cupcakes with rose gold LOVE sign*

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • Pinecohn

Ashleigh · Married on 09/23/2016

I first met Natalie a few years ago at our local Farmer's Market. After getting to know her and her products over the years, we had no doubt that we wanted her to do our dessert bar! After talking with her on Facebook first, we began coming up with an actual contract. We met at her kitchen in Oakland to taste several options; she even accommodated our little girl. Thorough the entire process, Natalie was amazing! We received so many compliments on our dessert bar, and there wasn't a crumb left! She provided the cake plates and other decorative accessories as well as delivery quite a ways out from her residence in the Bay Area. Thank you Natalie!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Madeline · Married on 06/11/2016

Natalie is a delight to work with. She provided several items for dessert bar at our wedding and the experience couldn't have been better. My husband and I are both chefs, so all of our venders were very carefully selected. We had a half a dozen artisanal food makers represented between the savory food selections and the dessert bar. Of all those food makers, Natalie's items were the ones that garnered the most compliments. Her prices are affordable, she's extremely easy to talk to, and I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Leigh · Married on 04/23/2016

Working with Natalie was an overall GREAT experience! Immediately upon meeting her and tasting her yummy cakes I knew that she was the ONE :) So often wedding planning can be stressful, but this was one item on my "to-do" list that was easy (thanks entirely to Natalie's professionalism). Collaborating with her was fun, she totally understood our vision, and delivered the perfect wedding cakes. The cakes were BEAUTIFUL and tasted even better. We ordered salted caramel and fruit basket cakes in a "naked" style, as well as, cake trifles for little guest favors and many cookies. She's awesome!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bella · Married on 07/16/2017

Natalie is an absolute joy to work with, her desserts are beautiful and delicious, and she makes a beautiful display! Can't recommend her enough.

Jeremy · Married on 09/30/2017

Natalie was a dream to work with, from our initial tasting all the way through to our big wedding day. Her work is both delicious and beautiful, which was a difficult combination to find. I'd recommend her for any big event where you need something tasty and aesthetically pleasing.

Sent on 10/08/2017

ADAM, · Married on 05/06/2017

Although I did not get a chance to have much of a conversation with you since my daughter, Diana, got me in touch with you and we arranged everything by phone. You were very
    accommodating and pleasant. The cakes were beautiful and delicious. Will certainly recommend you service to anyone. THANKS