Native Nature Beauty Reviews

View more information

• Regina
    Regina Married on 09/07/2021

My Wedding Day Makeup

OMG April was great! I was referred to her by my sister and hiring April to do my makeup on my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. She was on time, professional, accommodating, she kept me calm and feeling at ease when it came to how my final look was going to turn out. She matched my foundation, took the advice on how I wanted my eyebrows to be shaped, she was able to make my eyelid makeup come out to where my eyes didn't look small (because of how my eyes are shaped), and the lip color she chose was perfect! I didn't expect anything less with over a decade of experience that she has doing makeup!!!! When my photographer came in to do my professional shots she was helpful with me getting the "bridal suite shots" I would definitely recommend her to any person for wedding day makeup!
  • F
    Fi Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing! Very professional!

Quality work! Performed make up and hair for 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and bride. Over 100 degree weather and makeup and hair stayed perfect all day!!! Love her energy and attention to detail. Absolutely lovely working with her! Will use again for other occasions.
    Lauren Married on 10/13/2018

April makes you look like the most fabulous version of yourself!

April is amazingly talented at her craft and a true professional. Hiring April as the makeup artist for myself, two bridesmaids, my Mom and Mother-in-law was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning our October 2018 wedding. She showed up punctual and with enthusiasm despite the early start time. April catered to each of our induvial styles and desired looks perfectly. I was nervous about getting too emotional during the ceremony and ruining my makeup, especially my lashes, but April assured me that my makeup was as good as bulletproof, and it was! I laughed, cried, and even slept in my makeup only to wake up with the lashes and eyeliner still intact. If that’s not impressive, I’m not sure what is! If you desire to look like the most fabulous version of yourself for your special day, then do yourself a favor and hire April as your makeup artist. You won’t regret it.
    Bonnie C. Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing artist!

I've known April for many years. I've hired her to do make-up for seniors I've photographed and she always knocks it out of the park. I knew I had to have her do my make-up for my wedding! She is professional and kind. I highly recommend her!
    Sarah M. Married on 10/31/2016

Amazing Experience!

I have never had my makeup done before and rarely wore makeup period. I wanted something soft and romantic. I also have rosacea so covering my redness was very important to me. April was so patient, professional and kind. I was nervous and my eyes were fluttering and yet she was able to do my makeup flawlessly. To this day I still use the same brand and color makeup she suggested for me and if I ever need my makeup done again, she will be my first and only option!
    Jenna F. Married on 07/23/2016

Knowledgeable, professional, dependable, punctual, talented, friendly

There are a million things that a bride has to worry about on her wedding day, and her makeup should not be one of them! She uses high quality products and knows what colors work best for different skin tones. She was knowledgeable, professional, dependable, punctual, extremely talented and friendly.