16 Reviews for National Constitution Center

Barware (2)
Flatware (2)
Linens (2)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Tables (1)
China (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)

The service was impeccable.. it was very bright, modern, historical venue overlooking the city. Magical. The people were fantastic, the service was exactly as promised. The food was unbelievable!! I can’t say enough good things about it! The wedding reception was fantastic because of them!!!

Profile Picture Teri, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All we have to say about this entire experience is "Wow!". We came across NCC and Brulee and knew this was somewhere we needed to check out ASAP. We were planning the wedding from across the country so email and conference call availability was super important to us. This team did not disappoint! We started off with a conference call with Brandi from NCC who answered every question and was very accommodating in scheduling our first visit. From the minute we walked in for our 1st visit, we knew this was the place for us. For the past year, we've been lucky enough to have been assigned the "Dream Team" including Marcy Katz from NCC and Carol Short from Brulee. Besides their normal responsibilities of event and catering planning, they took on many other hats - managing our various vendors, suggesting different themes to incorporate into the day, being flexible on timing and menus, etc. They made this the most easy going planning experience and we can't thank them enough. On the day of, they were flexible in adding an additional guest and changing the cocktail hour from outside to inside due to weather. Throughout the entire experience, they never pressured us on any decision which allowed us to have a lot of flexibility and ownership in our decisions. We did our pictures at the NCC with our bridal party and had time to walk through the space before all of our guests arrived. Our jaws dropped at how perfect the entire space transformed. The NCC team setup every detail (about 8 boxes worth of stuff) perfectly and ensured all timelines went off without a hitch. The Brulee team kept our drinks full and the guests well fed all night long. We heard so many compliments from our guests on how great the food and service were. We honestly couldn't believe how many staff were on hand but it was perfect - minimal lines at the bar, every guest served on time, etc. If we could do it all over again, we wouldn't change a thing and would pick NCC and Brulee every time!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, In-House Catering, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

We highly recommend the National Constitution Center for your wedding! Our guests loved the food, setting and service. There is a huge floor for dancing. The staff were so kind and treated us like royalty. We can not recommend enough!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot express how happy we were having our daughter's wedding held at the National Constitution Center! From our first point of contact, through meetings and emails with all the support staff, to the night of the big event, everyone was very professional, courteous, and actually excited for our families, as we wound our way through all the decisions, and coordinating of details. Everyone did their very best to make this the best night for the bride and groom and our guests continue to tell us what a fabulous wedding it was. Kudos to the friendly and always approachable staff at the NCC and Brulee Catering. If we had another daughter, we'd turn around and do it all over again in a heartbeat. The only problem is my daughter and I felt that the staff were becoming part of the family, and now we miss them! If we knew the next bride that was considering the NCC, we'd give a shout out, "Go for it, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Barbara, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The NCC was the perfect venue for our wedding. My husband and I both love American history so the NCC itself and its proximity to Independence National Historic Park were perfect for us. The event space is beautiful and elegant, but what really made our experience a positive one was working with the staff. From start to finish, everyone was pleasant, professional, and had a can-do attitude. Our event coordinator Marcy answered all of our questions and she went above and beyond to make the day a success and to put me at ease. Everything went off without a hitch and we feel so grateful for the team at the NCC. It was a job well done! Planning a wedding is a pretty daunting task and it was wonderful having our caterer and our venue working as a team.

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

NCC and Brûlée Catering made my wedding a dream come true. The entire team made our wedding flawless. We fell in love with the venue and we are happy we selected the NCC to host our wedding. Marcy and Carol were so knowledgeable and made sure we were informed and updated on what the day would be like. Our tasting was first class with amazing food options for our wedding reception. They explained the many decisions that needed to be completed in a very efficient and clear way. We received helpful and supportive emails leading up to our wedding. Our wedding was magical. The NCC staff made sure everyone knew where to be and when. The Brûlée team was professional and the service was amazing. Our guests were impressed with how everyone at the table was served at the same time. We received rave reviews from our guests about the venue and the food. Everyone was impressed with the beautiful windows and view of Independence Mall. The table settings were classy and elegant. The entire night, I did not stress because I knew the NCC and Brûlée team had everything under control. If you are looking for a beautiful, unique and amazing venue I recommend the NCC. The team at Brûlée will provide you with delicious and tasty food and great service. We are so happy we picked the NCC and we were pleased with everything done by NCC and the Brûlée Caterers.

Profile Picture Rochelle , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was amazing. Would not change a thing.

Profile Picture Bruce, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was amazing and the NCC was beautiful. The windows, the food, Marcy, and Chez. Even the waitstaff came out in a straight line. Loved our wedding so much.

Profile Picture Ayana, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely recommend!! My husband and I had our wedding reception there 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic. The girls (Carol Short and Marcy Katz) were both so responsive from Day 1 (especially compared to at least one other venue we considered), and so easy and such a pleasure to work with. Never a "no" - always "we can do that" or "we can figure out how." During the event itself, it was the same. E.g., when my husband forgot to let them know about 2 last minute guest seating arrangement changes, We didn't even get asked a q - they just handled it. Can't tell you how appreciative we are of their work. Thank you!!

All the same can be said for the entire staff during the event. From volunteering to hold our glasses while we danced, to going out of their way to make sure we were fed and never empty-handed drink-wise. They treated our parents the same way. Truly and utterly top notch service.

Oh and did I mention how beautiful the setting was?!? Absolutely beautiful. Which we knew of course going in, but the lighting, tables, and view of Independence Mall were as awesome as we hoped, so was Signers Hall, and we got so much positive feedback about it. Once again, top notch.

And how about the menu? 100% delicious. The beef short rib dinner was like fine dining. So tender and flavorful. The plancha station addition was every bit as tasty as I hoped. The passed hors d'oeuvres were too - they even created a scrapple-with-chicken salad dish and a fries oyster dish off-menu for us, just to fit our "Old Philadelphia" theme. And they got us special Polish beer (half of my ethnicity) and local Yards beer as requested. Like I said - their answer was always "we can make it happen."

All in all, a stellar event that went basically without a hitch. A home run. So many of our guests have already told us that it was the best wedding they've ever been at. And we'll never forget it!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Indoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Linens

We looked at several venues for my daughter's wedding. The National Constitution Center was by far and way the best when we met with them initially. They gave us a detailed packet at our first meeting, provided ceremony and reception layouts, recommended vendors, photos, etc. By way of contrast, we came away from the Water Works, which was initially our top choice, confused and pretty much disgusted. Frankly, it seemed as if Water Works didn't want our business. Marcy Katz from the NCC and Carol Short from Brulee Catering worked together seamlessly. I don't think I ever waited more than an hour for a response to an email. You can't beat the setting. The guests were fascinated with Signers' Hall, which is right next to the reception area. You look out the window at Independence Mall. They are not inexpensive, but they cost less than either Water Works or the Horticultural Center have. They also have an advantage in that they are close to several hotels so you don't have to deal with transportation issues. Everything came off the day of the wedding without a glitch. I give them my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture User5179497, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception here. WOW! It was amazing!! First, the director, Jennifer, was so great to work with!! She walked us through the process every step of the way. From the initial meeting to the set up, the parking and the reception itself, everything was done in an excellent manner! The venue itself is beautiful on the second level with all the state's flags and the huge American flag to being able to look out the big windows at Independence Hall! Our guests could even take pictures with the life sized bronze statutes of the men who signed our nation's constitution! I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The NCC and Burlee Catering did a fabulous job for our wedding. All the guests raved about the food and the venue. I did not want a typical ballroom for my wedding and NCC was the perfect venue. The night was perfect and every detail was looked after. Everyone at NCC and Brulee were so helpful and they helped plan the perfect wedding. I highly recommend this venue, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User4514657, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Exceptional venue with exceptional staff! They took care of every detail so that we were able to enjoy our time with guests. The commanding view of Independence Hall and the beautiful space make for a memorable experience. Indeed, it turns out we were the first same sex couple to hold our celebration at the NCC upon legalization of marriage in Pennsylvania -- what a great thing to be able to celebrate looking out over Independence Hall. We could not recommend it more highly!

Profile Picture User4682778, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The National Constitution Center was a wonderful venue to serve as both our ceremony site and reception venue. We had our ceremony on the large terrace outside on the second floor with great views of the city! Our reception was held in the Grand Hall Overlook and was able to accommodate a lot more people than 184 guests! We had breathtaking views of Independence Hall and the Visitors Center. We were even able to use the Signers Hall for pictures and fun for guests too look at. The Bridal Party had their own suite to store personal items, had snacks and beverages and a private bathroom. I had a bridal attendant all night who was wonderful! I couldn't say enough about how great this place was! It was such a unique venue to use and I hope others will use it too!

Profile Picture User2205636, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding here in 2011. It was everything I could have hoped for. The staff was extremely organized and a pleasure to work with. Loved our experience!

Profile Picture User5313703, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews