National Cathedral School | Grace Chapel Reviews

4 | Washington, DC

4 Reviews for National Cathedral School | Grace Chapel

Katy & Josha · Married on 10/20/2018

Hidden/Special/Affordable Venue in DC!

My husband and I were thrilled when we discovered Grace Chapel and Hearst Hall as a venue for both our ceremony and our reception. Both venues are absolutely beautiful--they're simple, yet traditional, and we needed very little decoration to make them look even more beautiful.

But the best part about the venue is working with the vendors--Danielle (Events Director) and Juliana (Catering Director)--are a dream to work with! We viewed several venues and Danielle and Juliana were the most helpful of them all. They were genuinely excited for our big event and were extremely patient as they answered all of our many questions. We would recommend working with them in a heartbeat!

Our guests loved attending a wedding right by the National Cathedral grounds and it made it so easy for them to have the ceremony and reception in one place. Your guests only have to walk across the street!

In addition, the food was amazing and the catering staff were even better! Our guests kept raving about both the food and how attentive and friendly the catering staff were.

In short, book your wedding/event at this special venue NOW!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Loreal · Married on 12/30/2017

Danielle goes above and beyond!

Danielle was a pleasure to work with! I'm a local planner and I'm used to having an assistant from my team for the big day. For the wedding at NCS, it was a little smaller so I worked it solo. Danielle was a God send and I couldn't have done it without her! She not only served as the venue contact, and assisted the catering team, but she also assisted me and picked up any slack. She went above and beyond, and I cannot thank her enough! NCS is such a quaint venue that all couples should check out, religious or not. It's perfect for a smaller affair and has views and nooks for pictures galore!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Erika G · Married on 10/01/2016

Amazing from start to finish

Our experience with Danielle and the whole NCS team was amazing from start to finish. Danielle was incredibly organized and proactive about sorting out details and working with our other vendors. We couldn't have asked for an smoother or more enjoyable experience, honestly.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Cara DeCesare · Married on 05/30/2020

NCS gave this Coronavirus bride peace of mind!

Full disclosure, I did not end up having my wedding at National Cathedral School, however this is not due to any fault of theirs! The Facilities & Rentals Coordinator, Carly, was a pleasure to work with. Reverend Cavaleri was so welcoming and easy to talk to. Both Carly and Rev. Cavaleri gave us support in the planning process, as well as when we ended up having to postpone and ultimately cancel our event at NCS due to COVID-19 concerns. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue though- Grace Chapel and the National Cathedral grounds are gorgeous and we certainly appreciated the flexibility, responsiveness, and understanding that Carly and Rev. Cavaleri showed us.

Sent on 07/17/2020