Bozena Voytko Photography Reviews

5 | Chicago, IL

5 Reviews for Bozena Voytko Photography

Kelly Lynch · Married on 03/21/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I've worked with Bozena both personally and professionally. Her energy is contagious! She makes every client feel special. Her passion for what she does is simply unmatched. And as you can see from her photos, she does an AMAZING job!!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bozena Voytko Photography's reply:

Kelly It was such a joy to work with you! I loved photographing you! You are such warm and beautiful person. I'm looking forward to our paths cross many times both as your photographer and you as a wedding coordinator. So much a fun to work with you! xoxoxo Bozena
  • Bridget

Bridget Jordan · Married on 01/08/2020

Excellent photography and service

Bozena photographed our intimate wedding in August 2020. Communication with her in advance was excellent - she's responsive and focused on getting the pictures you want. On the big day she was on time and started working immediately. She gave lots of guidance on how to arrange family members, how to position ourselves, etc. in order to get great shots. Her attention to detail is outstanding, and her passion for her art is on full display as she works. Our photos were available sooner than expected and we LOVE them. We have so many favorites that it's hard to decide which ones to frame. We would recommend Bozena for any occasion and especially for a wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Bozena Voytko Photography's reply:

Thank you Gary and Bridget I loved being part of your big day and you two as people   You are so kind and loving. It was an honor to photograph your firs day as a husband and wife!
  • Maya

Maya Tarach · Married on 11/19/2019

Great photographer!

Bozena was amazing to work with! She’s incredibly kind, friendly and talented. She listened carefully to what I was looking for during our consultation, came on time to our photo session and took professional images of exactly what I needed. Her turnaround time of the edited images was fast too. I highly recommend working with Bozena, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Julia

Julia Beasley · Married on 02/09/2018

We love our wedding photos!

Bozena is a fantastic wedding photographer! My husband and I live out of state, but it was very easy to contact her and work with her over the phone and email. She responds promptly always! She went above and beyond to accommodate our needs surrounding the wedding. It rained on our wedding day and we had a lot of family/friends to work with for pictures, but Bozena was flexible and creative and our pictures turned out beautifully :). Lastly, I must say how it is easy to see that she is a very hard worker! She was so diligent on our wedding day and she sent us our edited and finalized photos much faster than we expected!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Bozena Voytko Photography's reply:

Christopher and Julia! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved, loved to be a part of your wedding day! You guys are such an amazing and warm couple.