Nate & Jessi Photography Reviews

5 | Sacramento, CA

5 Reviews for Nate & Jessi Photography

Veronika · Married on 08/24/2019

I wish we could get married every week just to be able to work with Nate & Jessi! From start to finish, we have been truly grateful to have found them! We met Nate and Jessi at a Wedding Expo (that we weren't even going to attend, might I add) and from the moment we saw their work we knew they would be one of our top choices. They did a giveaway at the event that we won and we just knew it was meant to be. Immediately, we scheduled a coffee meeting, and as soon as we walked out of the coffee shop, we knew that Nate & Jessi just HAD to be there to capture our wedding.
    Planning a wedding can be stressful - trying to coordinate vendors, create timelines and be communicative with all who are involved just to name a few. Nate and Jessi truly set themselves apart from other photographers by being involved and willing to share their knowledge with us. From offering sample timelines based on the information I was giving them, reaching out to schedule phone calls/when to check in with them, and even just offering tips & tricks to make planning a little smoother, they made it so easy to work with them.That's when we decided to throw a curve ball at them, we had to cancel the big wedding and decided to elope! A year early, complete change of course and about a month to plan and they made it happen. They went the extra mile for us, they showed up early and scouted out a beach spot and some picture locations. We didn't get the chance to do an engagement shoot and they still made us feel so comfortable taking our pre-ceremony photos. They shot our small ceremony, with about 20 friends and family in attendance and even made it to dinner with us for some more casual shots afterwards.We got married on 8/24/18, a Friday evening, and by Monday morning I had an email with what to look forward to. We were guaranteed a certain timeline and amount of pictures to expect, and I think from that point forward, I checked my email about once an hour every day waiting for a sneak peak.....

Sent on 09/12/2018

Emily · Married on 07/05/2017

I met Jessi and Nate at a bridal fair and immediately fell in love with their photography work. We quickly set a meeting and my now husband and I decided that they were a great fit for what we wanted on our day. They were extremely responsive and answered any and all questions that we had.

The day of our wedding came and the attention to detail that they showed during the entire day was impeccable. To top it off our photos turned out amazing and we are so pleased with how both Nate and Jessi captured the entire thing. From start to finish they were wonderful and I can't say enough how happy my husband and I are with the final product.

Thank you for everything Jessie and Nate!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2017

If you are looking for photographers that are professional, approachable, fun, and will capture your special moments perfectly, look no further! Nate & Jessi were wonderful to work with and are very talented in capturing genuine and beautiful pictures. We felt completely comfortable and confident with them as our wedding photographers and are so happy with the photos! I highly recommend them. :)

Sent on 07/07/2017

Phuoc · Married on 10/18/2015

Nate and Jessi were a blast to work with and you can feel the great chemistry they have working together. To top it off they took incredible pictures of our engagement and wedding. We were so glad we hired them to take pictures of our special day!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Shakirr · Married on 04/18/2015

I really love that Nate and Jessi are not only professional but they really take the time out to get to know you and want the whole wedding experience to be great for everyone. We were so happy with the quality of their photos and professionalism they've been the only photographers we've used for family photos, maternity shots, births, etc. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 09/24/2017