Natasha Abe Reviews

12 | Durham, NC

12 Reviews for Natasha Abe

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

If you're thinking about hiring Natasha let me save you some time...do it now! Natasha did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and it was absolutely perfect. She listened to my vision and brought it to life, while also making sure individualize it for me. She's accommodating (traveled to the venue), talented, professional, and just an all-around fantastic person!

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

Natasha did my hair & makeup for our engagement shoot as well as our wedding and I could not have been happier! She listened to everything I wanted & it came through perfectly. She took her time & was very professional. Natasha has a very impressive set up & could work with a multitude of hair types and skin tones.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Natasha Abe's reply:

THANK YOU! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day xoxo congratulations to you and Brian!

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Natasha was amazing from start to finish. She was quick to respond to messages and to set up a trial. She is super laid back and made getting ready for my wedding so relaxed. She did an absolutely stunning job on my hair and make up. It was exactly what I envisioned. I would highly recommend!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/09/2017

Natasha was amazing - I can't recommend her highly enough. She was professional but also fun and easy going, managing to fit right in with me and my crazy best friends. I've had terrible experiences with make-up artists in the past who don't know how to work with my facial features, but Natasha killed it! Her work was outstanding - she did my make-up and hair on two consecutive days and it was absolutely gorgeous. Her pricing was also super reasonable - hire her!!!

Marisa · Married on 05/21/2017

Natasha was professional from the onset and invited me to her gorgeous Durham home for a consultation/trial. She immediately put me at ease and created a beautiful half up style and natural makeup look. The day of the wedding, I changed my mind and asked for an updo instead. Natasha was amiable and forgiving of my ugly cold/cough. She created a lovely (and sturdy) updo and natural makeup look that lasted the entire day. The look withstood photos outside on a humid afternoon and dancing. I particularly loved how she concealed my dark circles and evened out my redness while keeping my freckles visible. Natasha is so much fun to talk to and she was so kind and relaxed, even with a busy schedule after my appointment.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/08/2017

From beginning to end, Natasha put me at ease. She listened and achieved the look I wanted for my wedding day, answered all questions, recommended a hairstylist who was wonderful, provided me with ideas for touch-up makeup, arranged on-location services, and had an impressive background as a makeup artist. I was as beautiful as I always imagined I would be on my wedding day which was all due to Natasha. Most importantly, she is genuine and a pleasure to have be apart of my wedding day.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

I highly recommend Natasha for wedding makeup! She was professional, very responsive, performed beautiful work at a great value, and was also a joy to work with. We booked bridal makeup plus makeup and hair for 2 members of the bridal party. Natasha had to cater to three very different styles of makeup and she was fantastic at creating a look to fit each of us. My mom in particular loved getting a hair and makeup makeover, and she got compliments all night! If you're looking for high quality in a lower budget with an artist who will make you feel comfortable and gorgeous, then Natasha Abe is the one. (She also kept me laughing and relaxed in the weeks before the wedding, so that's a huge perk as well!)

Rosa · Married on 09/17/2016

Natasha was absolute awsome and down to earth person! Communication with her was great! She has such a great spirit and really made me feel at ease. I recommend her for both make up and hair! Although I only had my hair done her portfolio was amazing and she has such a special talent. She was flexiable and kind from beginning to end! I was so fortunate to have her be a part of my Special day. Thank You so much for everything and making me feel beautiful for my wedding!!!

Linda · Married on 08/26/2016

If you want beyond the best and celebrity status makeup done, then you need Natasha in your life. I booked Natasha for my wedding after noticing her too cool for school profile and website through social media. Luckily she had just moved down to Charlotte, NC so that I could solidify having her as my artist for my bridemaids and I as well. She is not only professional/skilled in her technique and demeanor but tons of fun! She's extremely culture and will make you laugh to get rid of any wedding jitters. Or keep it cool to put you at ease. I will tell you, her personality is much needed on a day when you have 100 things going on at once. She did hair and make up for my girls and I and we felt absolutely fabulous. Our hair and makeup stayed on point allllll day and night! She also has the best quality products in her arsenal, i.e., Urban Decay, YSL, etc. You won't regret having Natasha on the one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Natasha Abe's reply:

Thank you so much Linda! It was my pleasure :)

Tina · Married on 06/11/2016

Not only is Natasha Abe a talented makeup artist, but was the absolute raddest person to be around the morning of my wedding! Natasha did an amazing job making me look prettier than I've ever felt before in my life! She nailed the "natural look," but gave just enough of the sass that I wanted. I was nervous of getting oily in photos because I didn't get airbrush, but Natasha ensured me her techniques and simple products wouldn't allow me to grease up, and she was so right!!! The reception was outdoors and it ended up being slightly muggy but I stayed oil free all night (and we were hardcore dancing). I didn't feel like a "cake face" whatsoever nor did I need any touch ups. Her makeup was light and fresh, not overwhelming at all. Natasha was super flexible in terms of travel, pricing, trial makeup, and day of agenda. Natasha was supposed to just do my makeup since my bridesmaids did some basic wedding party glam group package instead- but Natasha ended up saving the day by making some much needed adjustments to my maid of honors makeup job. We were so grateful to have had Natasha be there!
    Natasha also did my hair, which I was beyond pleased with. I went with a messy but glamorous side bun, and Natasha replicated the Pinterest photo I showed her perfectly!!! My hair lasted the whole night, and looked even more amazing once I took out the bobby pins at the after party!
    Natasha is so laid back and made my wedding morning that much more calming. I was worried about not having enough time since she said she only need less than two hours or so, but we were done with ample time for photos, etc. She is very fast but thorough, efficient, and I really liked that she didn't stop until I was 110% satisfied with the outcome. I honestly didn't even need her to change a thing...I was so happy with my look! Extra plus- she was SO accommodating & did a last minute makeup trial since we both flew in to NYC only a few days before the wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Natasha Abe's reply:

Thank you so much Tina!! Would do it all again in a heartbeat! See you in Hawai'i :) xoxo

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

Natasha was a joy to work with! She not only listened to requests from me and my bridesmaids but from my soon to be husband as well. Natasha did an amazing job making us all feel our very best for the wedding. I wanted a very natural look and she was able to achieve that while still making all of my pictures look incredible. My bridesmaids loved their make-up and could not stop saying such kind words about the job Natasha did.

Here is some pictures from our wedding: http://davidabelweddings.com/laura-duran-wintergreen-resort/

Some other details that made working with Natasha so great besides the make-up:

- Make-up trial where she would let me go back and forth to make sure I was happy!
    - Very reasonable prices
    - Came to my house for the trial and to our house for the day of the wedding to make sure I was as comfortable and as stress free as possible.
    - Attentive to each person's make-up preferences
    - Provided touch-ups during the night
    - Met me before walking down the isle to make sure I looked perfect

I can't say enough about Natasha, she was wonderful!

D · Married on 09/14/2013

I used Natasha for my wedding in 2013. She drove 3 hours from NYC to upstate NY to provide services for me as there were no nearby makeup artists!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the job she did. We did a trial a month or so before the wedding at my apartment so she knew exactly what I wanted. Looking back at photos and how I felt that day, I have never been so happy with the results of someone else doing my makeup (I usually hate when other people do my makeup and I used to be a model a million years ago- so I've had many experiences!)