Natalie Trento Events Reviews

17 | Brooklyn, NY

17 Reviews for Natalie Trento Events

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

I could not be happier from my experience with Natalie Trento Events. Natalie helped me every step of the way and created our dream wedding. Her ideas made our day very unique and a true representation of my husband and me. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and made me feel at ease on our special day. I would highly recommend her for any bride who wants a beautiful, personal and stress free wedding day! She is worth every penny!

Sherrard · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I had planned our entire wedding and were looking for a day of coordinator to take over the day off and execute the vision we worked so hard for! We met with several coordinators but Natalie was the only one who we instantly felt was the right fit. She was super excited about our big day and I thought that was a huge plus. She was very responsive and helpful even through with just having a baby. The day of the wedding, she handled everything and even made sure we were enjoying our wedding. Our big day was seamless, amazing and super fun because of her! I would definitely recommend her :)

Brian · Married on 09/05/2015

Natalie is absolutely a treat to work with. From the very start, she did a great job understanding what we were looking for and worked with all the vendors to make it happen. The wedding weekend turned out beautifully and went off without a problem. My wife and I were incredibly happy, couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Hi Brian, Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and Kori! I had so much fun planning and designing your wedding, and couldn't be more thrilled to hear how happy you both are with how everything turned out. Best, Natalie

Leslie · Married on 06/26/2015

For my (second) wedding, I hired Natalie to help me design a workable floor plan for tricky event space, and to naviagate the day of the event. I hired my own vendors, many of whom I had used before. Let me begin by saying that every singe vendor I used, without exception, remarked that Natalie was the kindest, calmest and most professional event planner they had ever worked with. The praise of the New York vendors I used is enough to let you know that you would be nothing less than thrilled if you hired Natalie and Natalie Trento Events. But ... there is more. Natalie helped me plan my wedding in an event space that had seen few weddings before. One of the tasks I requested of Natalie was to design a floor plan. Natalie, unwilling to accept the event spaces floor plan, dedicated an incredible amount of time toward measuring the space, right down to the smallest nook and cranny. I use this anecdote to illustrate her meticulous attention to detail. More importantly, Natalie is calm, and incredibly responsive. I don't think more than 3 hours ever went by in response to one of my emails. She is professional, dedicated and fun to work with . I look forward to hiring her for my daughter's wedding one day.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Hi Leslie, Thank you so much for your kind review!! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding and it truly has been such a pleasure to get to know you! I am so thrilled that you are beyond pleased with how everything turned out. Best, Natalie

Kate · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process and we couldn't have done it without her. She helped us stay organized and on task to ensure smooth wedding preparations both for me and my fiancé as well as my parents. She gave us calm and confidence both during planning and the weekend of the wedding. Not only did she do all of these things, but she is someone I actually enjoy spending time with so meeting together was always fun, collaborative and productive. I would highly recommend Natalie to anyone whether it would be for just a weekend coordinator or a full wedding planner. After having Natalie as our wedding planner, my mom and I both agreed that was the best thing we did during the whole process - and it is a process! Thank you so much Natalie for all of your help to ensure we had the best weekend of our lives!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Kate - Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a privilege to be able to work with you and your family on what was an absolutely beautiful wedding!!
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 08/24/2014

I was originally only looking to have a day of coordinator but I had gotten the vibe from my hotel catering manager that he was going to be somewhat hands off so we ended up booking a customized package from Natalie that included day of coordination, help with rentals, floor plan design, and contract negotiation. And boy, am I glad we did!

The day ran perfectly. We stuck to the timeline she created and no one was ever stressed or unaware of where they needed to be or when. The layout of the room with a mix of long and round tables, which Natalie designed, looked great. She also found us a reasonably priced vendor to order tables and chairs thru. Lastly, all the other vendors loved working with her.

I would never plan a large scale event without her!!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Andi, for the kind review! We loved working with you and couldn't be happier that everything turned out as you had hoped!

Kevin · Married on 07/20/2014

Natalie assisted my daughter’s marriage preparations which occurred over an unusually accelerated period (a little over six months from engagement to a 150 person event).

She was very helpful in the planning, choice of vendors, and choice of particulars (flowers, etc.) for the wedding, provided organization and budgeting throughout the preparations and provided active management on the day itself. She strongly contributed to making the day the great success that it was!

Throughout this process, we found her to very knowledgeable and informative, highly communicative, personable and very punctual. The day would not have been the success that it was without her assistance!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Hi Kevin, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your family, and an honor to be such an integral part of your daughter's wedding day! Best, Natalie

Natalie and her team did such a fantastic job helping plan and design
    my daughter's wedding. She made the wedding planning process as easy
    as possible and was always so well organized!

The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful and every last detail
    looked so elegant and perfect for my daughter's big day! Thanks,
    again, for all of your hard work!
    ---

Meghan · Married on 05/31/2014

Natalie was so wonderful to work with! She responded to emails and phone calls quickly and was always willing to talk. She did a great job at listening to what we wanted and putting us at ease. She assured us that everything would run smoothly on the wedding day and she was absolutely right! The wedding day was run perfectly. Her staff was wonderful, and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Natalie is great at what she does and her sweet personality is a bonus! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!

Natalie is a godsend - her attention to detail, her excellent taste, and her hard work makes the stressful wedding planning process downright pleasant. She was invaluable in planning our wedding at Blue Hill at Stone Barns and she made sure it was the best day of my life. I can't thank her enough for all her hard work and I would recommend highly if you want your event to go smoothly and have your guests rave about it. She is amazing!

jenna · Married on 08/17/2013

i tell everyone that the best decision i made in the wedding planning process (aside from marrying my husband) was hiring natalie. she took the time to get to know my husband and me and as a result, we wound up with a wedding that was 100% a reflection of us as a couple. people who our parents invited still tell me it was the best wedding they've ever attended. i credit those compliments to natalie.

natalie's attention to detail and organization at the outset of our planning was beyond helpful. she helped us to make decisions and execute against a timeline that never felt rushed or hurried--and as a result we were able to enjoy the process of planning our wedding instead of feeling overwhelmed by details and decisions at the last minute.

her relationships and recommendations throughout the planning process were wonderful as well. the people we worked with who natalie connected us with were so professional, kind, and thoughtful, not to mention exceptionally talented. our florist in particular was such a wonderful find, and we never would have worked with her had natalie not introduced us.

natalie also made our wedding run super smoothly on the day of. our venue had someone who was supposed to handle day of details, but on the day of our wedding, this person had a family emergency and was unable to work. natalie stepped in and filled that gap so seamlessly that i didn't even notice until after the wedding that the venue's staffer hadn't been there the entire time.

i honestly cannot recommend natalie more strongly. she is such a joy to work with and spend time with, and she is so gifted at what she does. you can tell that this work is her passion, and as a result she excels at it. i would hire her to plan another event in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Natalie Trento Events's reply:

Jenna - Thank you SO much for the thoughtful and kind review! I loved working with you and George. Your wedding was such an amazing day and I'm so happy to have been able to be a part of it!!

Laura · Married on 06/08/2013

Natalie Trento did an outstanding job as our wedding planner. We were recently married on a small island off the coast of Maine. We had 150 guests who had to be transported to the island and back via passenger ferry, as well as up and down a relatively car-less island. She did a wonderful job navigating an incredible web of logistics and got everyone where they needed to be.

Beyond moving people, she orchestrated the construction of our entire wedding site. We were married in the church on the island (which had beautiful flower arrangements that she created), and the reception was in an open field. She oversaw the assembly of a sail-tent, tables, chairs, dance floor installation, etc. Every item for the wedding had to be brought over on a barge - catering equipment, napkins, vases, spoons, etc. Natalie gracefully negotiated with our numerous wedding vendors to secure fair prices and great service. She also developed the aesthetics for the event - making beautiful flower arrangements and table design.

It was an incredible day. We were very impressed, and give our highest recommendation to this rising star in the world of wedding and event planning. If she can pull off an elegant wedding for 150, from the dirt up, on a remote island in Maine, she can do anything. Thank you Natalie Trento Events for giving us the wedding of a lifetime!

In addition to amazing week/day-of support, Natalie provided countless hours of work over the course of the year preceeding the wedding. She met with me and my mother to discuss aesthetics and make sure everyone was happy. She even accompanied us on a site visit to Maine (from her base in New York City), to meet vendors, scout the wedding "venue", and simply reassure all of us that it would all be great!

Natalie planned all aspects of the wedding, she was irreplaceable! Throughout the planning process she continually offered expert advice, was extremely creative, and worked within our budget. Our day was magical and memorable ! I would not hesitate to recommend Natalie to family and friends. Natalie played such an important part in our wedding celebration.

Natalie Trento planned my rehearsal dinner and wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She did a beautiful job with the design, was always super professional and organized, and was overall just wonderful to work with. I'd highly recommend her planning services.

• User3798383 · event on: 11/23/2013

My family had a birthday party for my stepfather, which was planned by Natalie Trento Events. The party was very important to us because we were celebrating a monumental birthday, which included friends and family from all across the country. This was not only a party but a weekend of events and I must say that Natalie Trento Events delivered in every single area! I was very impressed by Natalie's service from start to finish. From the meetings leading up to the event to the actually execution of the party, Natalie was 100% on point and we were not disappointed in anyway. I will definitely hire Natalie Trento Events to plan all of my future parties and look forward to working with her again!

• F

Frank · event on: 11/23/2013

I attended a birthday party at the Black Bass and the vendor, Natalie Trento Events, had everything handled beautifully and professionally. The table decor, the bar decor, party specific drink specials, hors devours, and schedule were all well thought out and executed. The only issues to arise were from the venue, the Black Bass. Natalie stepped in to deal with the situations, found a quick resolution and even got the party some fantastic extras out of the mix up.