73 Reviews for Natalie Sinisgalli Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Save the Date (1)
73 Natalie Sinisgalli Photography Reviews

I couldn't have imagined a more lovely or talented person to record the amazing memories my husband and I have of our wedding day. Natalie and her team were perfect: flexible, professional, great energy, and bent over backwards to make sure we got the perfect pictures. The photos were one of the most important parts of my wedding for me, and I had no stress or worry that they would turn out just gorgeous. I couldn't recommend someone more highly to shepherd you through your wedding day, put you at ease, and guarantee you the most beautiful snapshots of this incredibly special day.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Natalie didn't just capture every moment perfectly, she made sure that my new wife and myself were comfortable and happy the entire day! She went well beyond the call of duty

Profile Picture Ben, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and her team were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! She has great ideas and her pictures are absolutely beautiful! She makes you feel comfortable the entire time, makes the entire process easy and has given us the most amazing photos that we (and our family) will treasure forever. You will not be disappointed and I cannot recommend enough!!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn’t be more grateful for Natalie Sinisgalli and her team; in every step of the process, they are immensely dedicated to capturing the most important people and pivotal moments in their clients lives with beauty and excellence. Though we are constantly documenting our own lives with snaps and selfies, it is an entirely different experience to be given tangible, timeless heirlooms that will celebrate your legacy for generations to come. Natalie’s artistic eye is unparalleled, and her connection with her clients is genuine, warm, and caring.

Profile Picture Anna, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We knew from the moment we saw Natalie’s amazing photos that we wanted her to photograph our wedding day. Our initial consultation with her confirmed that she was the photographer for us! Natalie has a wonderful personality, she pays so much attention to detail, she gets to know you as a couple, she is so organized, she knows her stuff, and she is simply amazing! All planning sessions are fun and relaxed plus her staff is great to work with! She is also prepared to help you through all the little bumps that may arise on your wedding day and makes your day smooth sailing, even when you’re a bit of a mess, or your dress happens to become infested with red ants? From our first consultation to our engagement shoot to our wedding day, we never had to worry about a single thing as we knew Natalie would without a doubt catch every moment we could think of wanting/needing captured. We are excited to have Natalie around to capture all our future family photos!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so glad we chose Natalie as our wedding photographer. She is wonderful to work with and her work is amazing. She is so involved in your planning and more than willing to lend a hand with anything you need. She interacts so well with the wedding party and families. The guests also raved about her! We cant wait to use Natalie for our future photo shoots!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience with Natalie and her studio has been absolutely amazing - we chose the perfect photographer.
From our first skype consultation, she has been so friendly and eager to capture the vision we set out for our photo shoots and our wedding day.
Natalie is an expert on capturing perfect photos - she directs you into the most flattering positions, she experiments with artistic scenery, and she finds the best light.
There is nothing she won't do for you. I've (literally) watched her bend-over-backwards to shoot the best angle.
We are in love with our photos.
Leading up to the big day, we had a couple of meetings with Natalie to discuss expectations and a day-of timeline. Her experience and organizational skills are evident as she provided us with recommendations for how to keep the day running as smoothly as possible. Also, we are from out of town and relied heavily on her recommendations for hiring other vendors - all which were exceptional.
Your photos are what remain after your wedding day, which made our photographer the main priority. If we could change one thing, we would have picked a bigger package from the beginning - we were shocked by the beauty of her work and ordered more pieces. We could not be happier with Natalie.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie is an incredible photographer.
I naively believed any person could hold a camera and take photos for our wedding; but after viewing the photos Natalie shot, I realized photography is a true art.
My wife and I love our photos and seem to buy more pieces every time we step into her studio. Our family members and wedding guests raved about Natalie's engaging personality and were impressed by how flattering she made everyone look.
Your wedding photos will last a lifetime - I recommend hiring Natalie to get the job done.

Profile Picture William, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Natalie was there from the start, soon after we got engaged, and all the way up until the big day. We have no regrets having her there by our side and we have phenomenal photos that will last forever to remember our special day. Not only was she a fantastic photographer, she also was there for us as a friend and professional, guiding us through each and every little step. Make it easy on yourself and choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have had a better experience. Working with Natalie and her team was awesome and our photos are beyond amazing.

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and her team are amazing! She handled our engagement photos, wedding of 300 plus without any complications! She is fun, hardworking, and most importantly honest! #clientforlife

Profile Picture Jared, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie was incredible. She captured every moment of our wedding and we ended up with an amazing photo album to remember every moment of our wedding

Profile Picture Jared, 4/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I first met Natalie 4 years ago and saw her work, that was it for me; I knew she would photograph my wedding. My husband and I got married in St. Thomas this past April and let me just say our day could not have been captured more perfectly. The photos come to life and really take me back to the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Tabatha, 4/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say about Natalie and her team? I find myself struggling to put in to words how truly amazing they are. My sister and I are both wedding coordinators and get to plan and run weddings together. When she got engaged it was so exciting that we would get to plan this special day. Knowing that I would not be able to coordinate the day of for her was extremely stressful, as I wanted it to be the most amazing day possible. When she decided to book Natalie, all of that anxiety just fell away. I knew that there wasn't anything that could happen that Natalie wouldn't handle. Her and her team arrive with such enthusiasm and excitement about the day, keeping everyone moving and wrangling the whole wedding party (not an easy feat) making sure everything is on time and everyone forgets about their nerves. The best part of that day was that I never once thought to myself, “I should get a picture of this” and was able to trust implicitly that Natalie and her team wouldn’t miss a beat and would capture it. I got to “be in the moment” for every piece, trusting that not a moment would be missed.
At the reception, myself and her bridesmaids surprised my sister with a same day slide show, this amazing show that Natalie puts together (along with everything else she does) during dinner at the reception. This is a slideshow of all the best photos and events leading up to the reception, from getting ready to the ceremony and all the amazing photos in between. Natalie takes all those shots and puts them to a slideshow that we played during the reception for my sister, her new husband and all of the other guests to see. .
Words cannot express how thrilled and grateful I am for Natalie and everything she does. The energy, light and love for photography and her clients is unparalleled and puts her at my #1 recommended photographer!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I even begin to say about our experience with Natalie? Aside from her amazing aesthetic eye and keen attention to every single detail, she is nothing but pure light and energy throughout the entire photography process.

As a wedding coordinator, I work with hundreds of wedding photographers, but I have to say this woman steals my heart in every way. Although she was and is my favorite, before we even began planning, I left the final decision making up to my husband (who hates having his photo taken). I showed him multiple photographer portfolios and he picked hers, no questions asked. Once he had the opportunity to meet Natalie, she brought him right out of his shell, making him at ease and comfortable on a day where being the center of attention is so very nerve racking.

Natalie makes every single person she photographs feel like a model. She's professional, attentive andddd hilarious. I could not possibly recommend her more than I already do (to basically all of my brides). The quality of her work is unparalleled but her and her team truly bring your experience to the next level.

Photo
Profile Picture Alyssa, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and her team are simply amazing! We hired Natalie for our December 2016 Buffalo wedding and she was the absolute best. Photography was a top priority to my husband and I and I'm so glad I expanded my search outside of Buffalo and found Natalie. Upon meeting her I knew she was the perfect fit for our wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with and a true professional. The minute she finished photographing our wedding, I started to miss her! All our photos from our various shoots- engagement, my boudoir, and wedding came out phenomenally. She truly goes out of her way to make sure you are happy every step of the way (and we were extremely happy)!!! Working with Natalie is truly a great and unforgettable experience!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Truly gifted. Respected. Resourceful. Has an unbelievable, artistic eye to capture amazing moments for any celebratory event. My wife and I were 1000% confident we would get amazing photos, and we did. So much, that it took us way too long to decide which ones we wanted for our albums. Invest in Natalie. The only disappointment you will have is that when everything is done, you'll want to do it all over again!

Profile Picture Rich, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie is THE MOST amazing photographer. She is magical with her picture taking ability. She is kind, relaxed, organized and efficient. Our wedding album is gorgeous and our two large prints for the wall are stunning. Natalie Sinisgalli made choosing wedding photos and creating an album enjoyable and easy. I can’t say enough good things about her business and her talent. It really is amazing.

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and her team provided an exceptional service and I couldn't imagine my wedding weekend without them. They made planning a wedding from out of town so easy and went out of their way to work with our schedule. Throughout the planning process, Natalie or Amy responded to our many email questions quickly and offered a lot of great advice. Natalie's artistic and thoughtful approach to her work was exactly what my husband and I were looking for in a photographer. Every image and moment she captured was truly beautiful and distinct and our family and guests are already raving about her work. The biggest highlight of working with Natalie is her contagious friendly attitude. From the second she's on board for your wedding you can rest easy knowing she has got you 100% covered and I never once doubted that things wouldn't run smoothly with her in charge. Highly, highly recommend Natalie and team!

Profile Picture User7348749, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie is, hands-down, the most talented photographer you’ll find and the most amazing to work with. We are thrilled with our wedding photos, which capture the joy and essence of our wedding day beautifully. But if you are considering Natalie you’ve already seen her work and you know this. What you can’t tell from the photos is how great it is to have Natalie by your side on your wedding day and through the whole planning process. In the months leading up to our wedding, she recommended vendors, gave input on whether we could skip certain wedding traditions, helped us figure out the timeline, etc. etc. And on our wedding day, she kept me hydrated and fed (with a stash of grapes for when I suddenly realized I was hungry before I walked down the aisle), calmed my nerves when we hit some hitches with the decor, and corralled our family and large wedding party through group photos with the humor and efficiency of a true pro. She and her team have been seamless to work with and we’ve always felt that we were in great hands. And the photos? The most gorgeous we’ve ever seen!

Profile Picture User7317961, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Finding the perfect wedding photographer was something I was nervous about. NSP quickly took away my nerves. Their work is beyond stunning, their professionalism is nothing short of amazing and their love for what they do shows in all of their work . I have had the pleasure of working with Natalie, Whitney, and Amy and all have welcomed me with open arms and made this journey truly amazing. My husband and I along with our families cannot speak highly enough of the work that was done for both our engagement session and wedding. We find ourselves constantly looking at the photos because they are simply stunning. NSP studio is clean, professional, fun and beautiful inside and out. I truly feel that I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing studio and I cannot wait to see what art we continue to shoot in the future!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What fun this last week has been viewing my daughter's wedding photos for the first time! Truly, truly breathtaking. Natalie gets it. I don't know how else to say it. She captured this most precious day in a way I didn't think possible, as well as all the moments I otherwise would not have known/seen. The expressions on my daughter's face....priceless, perfectly...her. The laughter. The love. The emotion in her dad's face. The tears on mine. The happiness in my son in law's grin. And the ceremony, which I absolutely loved...it was the 2 of them in every way possible, and she got that! Simply, beautifully, naturally. I look at these pictures and FEEL the day. We get to relive that joy. Utterly amazing, she is a master at her craft. When you've spent so much time, energy and money on this one occasion, you want the best. Natalie is. Your wedding day photos could not be in better hands. Ever the consumate professional...added bonus...she's just a sweetheart...and a ton of fun... to have around!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography has made an everlasting impact on our engagement and wedding. The photographer of a wedding is truly there every step of the way from even before the wedding planning begins through engagement photos, to the day of the wedding, to even months after as we now have the joy going through all of our beautiful photos and creating our wedding album. Having said this, the photographer plays the most continuous and pivotal role. Natalie Sinisgalli and her team have made this experience so much more than we could ever imagine. When my husband and I were looking for a photographer when we first got engaged, we called a few places to see what they had to offer. After a few phone calls, we reached Natalie Sinisgalli Photography, and they made the best first impression and were most personal; the rest was history. They kept exceeding our expectations the more we worked with them. Every single staff member is friendly, attentive, and personal, which really makes a huge difference. Better yet, the talent that Natalie and her team have is outstanding. We have the most amazing photos that help us relive our engagement and our wedding day. We could not be more proud to say that Natalie Sinisgalli was our photographer and we can say with full confidence, that they are the best at what they do in the industry.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with choosing Natalie Sinisgalli Photography as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. The quality of their work is incredible. Natalie and her team are extremely knowledgeable, efficient and professional. We were able to get every single engagement and wedding photo that we dreamed of. Natalie and her team were extremely organized the day of the wedding, which made everything feel so smooth and seamless for my wife and myself. We are so grateful to have had Natalie Sinisgalli for our photography and they have exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Mike, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Natalie and her team are absolutely amazing! Our wedding photos are so beautiful and really captured our personalities and style. We really wanted photos that were classic, yet more than just your cliché poses. Natalie definitely delivered! Her team is very flexible and easy to work with, which was very important as we were planning our wedding from out of town. If you are looking for an excellent photographer, look no further!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews