Natalie Sinisgalli Photography Reviews

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 5
Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 6
Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 7

Alana Biltucci · Married on 10/25/2018

Best Wedding Photographer in ROC!

I knew immediately when I met her that Natalie was different than the other photographers I had previously evaluated. I am a (sometimes) neurotic and anxious, and (always) tall and awkward bride, so it was really important to me to have a photographer who could back me up by being my detail-oriented “proxy” while also reminding me to stand up straight. Natalie had a warmth and presence about her that I connected with right off the back, and she made my parents, husband, and in laws feel included in and close to the process, as well.

Natalie walked us through all of the shots on our day and made thing run so smoothly that, in looking back, I barely remember taking all of the beautiful photos we ended up with. She made our whole wedding party feel absolutely stunning, and honestly just became part of our little crew for the day. Needless to say… the pictures were out of this world! The colors, layouts and backgrounds that Natalie chose for our romantic shots were jaw-dropping, and she managed to capture some really special moments during the speeches at our reception and into the evening on the dance floor.

Natalie’s options for keepsakes and albums are absolutely stunning, and includes the option to have vivid acrylic prints of the images (either as an album cover or free-standing print). We are BEYOND excited to see our finished wedding album and know that it will be our coffee table centerpiece for decades to come.

If I could go back and go through the wedding planning process all over again, there are definitely things I would do differently. With that said, I can say without second thought that the first thing I would do is book Natalie to be the photographer! She will be our go-to for many, many years to come!!

Nina Kazemian · Married on 09/22/2018

The best photographer in Rochester, NY!

Simply the best! The pictures speak for themselves but Natalie and her team are truly amazing and incredibly talented. Worth every single dollar and a million more.

• Chris

Chris Kennedy · Married on 09/22/2018

Hands Down, Best Wedding Photographer on the East Coast

The best decision I have ever made is hands down asking my beautiful bride to marry me. The 2nd best decision I ever made was choosing Natalie and her team to be our Wedding Photographers. They made the day perfect and to be honest, the warmness and enthusiastic approach that Natalie brings to the game is unparalleled. You're a fool if you don't choose Natalie. Maybe we should renew our vows for our 2 month anniversary to use her again!

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 8
  • Kayleigh

Kayleigh · Married on 09/18/2018

Fairytale Wedding

Natalie Sinisgalli and her team were exactly who we wanted to join us on our special day. Natalie gives direction, guidance and the calming presence you need on your weddig day. It’s a bonus that you can tell she genuinely loves what she does for a living and enjoys getting to know her clients. James and I planned a wedding in 2 weeks after we found out my Grandfather was ill. Natalie and her team were beyond accommodating to our lifestyle and situation in order to make it happen. She also gave my Papa the extra love he deserved on our special day. Natalie, James and the magical team behind the scenes THANK YOU for your love, support and capturing memories James and I, along with our families will cherish forever. Wishing you all the best! - James & Kayleigh Regatuso

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 9

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2018

My husband and I agreed from the start that the photography would be the most important thing to us...we knew the day would fly by and those pictures would be the only thing that we'd get to "take" with us afterwards. We both have large families and had 16 in our wedding party. These ladies managed everything effortlessly and made sure everyone was on the same page. They were consistently there and ready to help whenever there was a need. I spilled coffee on my wedding dress and I legit have a picture of Natalie spot cleaning the stain out! Natalie and Anna literally became a part of the family on our wedding day.

I cannot praise Natalie, Molly, Alyssa, and Anna enough! These ladies are GENUINE and their energy is empowering. All of our photos are phenomenal and I’ve already told my husband that these are my people until I’m dead. Do what you have to do to have them a part of your day. I’m telling you, you won’t regret it.

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing from start to finish!

Where do I even begin?? From the first day we met, Natalie and her staff have been incredible! Our first interactions were with Molly, the studio manager. She has been and still is so on top of everything and is great at answering my emails the same day I send them! We had Natalie do our engagement pictures, which my husband and I were super nervous about! But Natalie is so easy-going and makes you feel so comfortable! It's like we were just having our friend take our pictures, even though we had just really met her! The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous and we got them back within only a few weeks. As for the wedding, Natalie and Molly have been in constant contact, answering any questions, setting the day-of timeline, offering suggestions on group set-ups, etc. Natalie and her assistant showed up while the girls got ready, while James went to the hotel with the guys. Everyone was so on top of everything, literally running from place to place to get the perfect shot. Throughout the entire day, it was effortless for us. We 100% trusted the team to get the best pictures - and they exceeded our expectations! From everyone that has seen our pictures so far, including us, there have been tears. They truly were able to capture our day perfectly. I need more wall space because it will be so hard to narrow it down to our favorites - they all are amazing!

Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 10
    Natalie Sinisgalli Photography 15
  • Lydia

Lydia Busch · Married on 08/11/2018

Worth Every Penny!

Adaptable, attentive, punctual and professional. These are just a few words that describe Natalie, Anna, Molly and staff. We had a blast working with this dynamic team for our wedding. Anna's creativity and enthusiasm made our special day enjoyable and completely stress free! Their work is intimate and full of life and we couldn't be more pleased with their service. A worth while investment for sure!

Ariana · Married on 08/04/2018

Hands down the best photography team we could have asked for on our wedding day! Natalie and her team were amazing to work with from the planning process to the day of. Everything was planned out well ahead of time so we could actually enjoy taking the photos instead of running around trying to get people organized and in the right spots. Natalie and her team made sure everyone was well hydrated and nourished throughout the day so no one was fatigued. She made sure everyone was having fun taking the pictures. The photos are amazing and she has such an eye for the perfect shots. We wouldn't have changed a thing and are so grateful we had Natalie and her team catching the memories of our wedding day for us.

Haley · Married on 07/21/2018

Natalie and her team are absolutely amazing! From the moment we met with them they made us feel so comfortable and exited for our big day. Natalie made not only the photography part of the wedding but just planning in general stress free! Not to mention the pictures are absolutely GORGEOUS and we can't stop looking at them! I would recommend Natalie and her team over and over and over again!

William · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing experience from start to finish. Natalie and her team were easygoing and fun, yet amazingly professional and organized. Natalie has that rare knack for working her tail off while making the event even more festive and effortless (looking). She managed to corral endless combinations of friends and family members together for photos — a real feat on a day as chaotic as that. And, all the photos are spectacular. We're in the process of laying out a gorgeous photo book with her team, and have had a blast with that all the way through as well. Would recommend NSP for weddings or events of any size or scope. Truly a pleasure.

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Natalie and her team are amazing, and we are so, so happy that we chose them to help us capture our wedding memories. We loved Natalie's infectious warmth and enthusiasm -- we truly enjoyed working with her through every step of the process! She and her team made everything incredibly easy for us -- they thought of every last detail. On the day of the wedding, Natalie made sure everything ran smoothly. And, most importantly, the photos turned out incredible!! They are all so beautiful and truly capture the joy of the day. We will treasure them forever.

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2017

I couldn't have imagined a more lovely or talented person to record the amazing memories my husband and I have of our wedding day. Natalie and her team were perfect: flexible, professional, great energy, and bent over backwards to make sure we got the perfect pictures. The photos were one of the most important parts of my wedding for me, and I had no stress or worry that they would turn out just gorgeous. I couldn't recommend someone more highly to shepherd you through your wedding day, put you at ease, and guarantee you the most beautiful snapshots of this incredibly special day.

Ben · Married on 09/29/2017

Natalie didn't just capture every moment perfectly, she made sure that my new wife and myself were comfortable and happy the entire day! She went well beyond the call of duty

Christina · Married on 08/26/2017

Natalie and her team were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! She has great ideas and her pictures are absolutely beautiful! She makes you feel comfortable the entire time, makes the entire process easy and has given us the most amazing photos that we (and our family) will treasure forever. You will not be disappointed and I cannot recommend enough!!!!

Anna · Married on 07/30/2017

I couldn’t be more grateful for Natalie Sinisgalli and her team; in every step of the process, they are immensely dedicated to capturing the most important people and pivotal moments in their clients lives with beauty and excellence. Though we are constantly documenting our own lives with snaps and selfies, it is an entirely different experience to be given tangible, timeless heirlooms that will celebrate your legacy for generations to come. Natalie’s artistic eye is unparalleled, and her connection with her clients is genuine, warm, and caring.

Andrea · Married on 06/24/2017

We knew from the moment we saw Natalie’s amazing photos that we wanted her to photograph our wedding day. Our initial consultation with her confirmed that she was the photographer for us! Natalie has a wonderful personality, she pays so much attention to detail, she gets to know you as a couple, she is so organized, she knows her stuff, and she is simply amazing! All planning sessions are fun and relaxed plus her staff is great to work with! She is also prepared to help you through all the little bumps that may arise on your wedding day and makes your day smooth sailing, even when you’re a bit of a mess, or your dress happens to become infested with red ants? From our first consultation to our engagement shoot to our wedding day, we never had to worry about a single thing as we knew Natalie would without a doubt catch every moment we could think of wanting/needing captured. We are excited to have Natalie around to capture all our future family photos!

Chris · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so glad we chose Natalie as our wedding photographer. She is wonderful to work with and her work is amazing. She is so involved in your planning and more than willing to lend a hand with anything you need. She interacts so well with the wedding party and families. The guests also raved about her! We cant wait to use Natalie for our future photo shoots!

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2017

Our experience with Natalie and her studio has been absolutely amazing - we chose the perfect photographer.
    From our first skype consultation, she has been so friendly and eager to capture the vision we set out for our photo shoots and our wedding day.
    Natalie is an expert on capturing perfect photos - she directs you into the most flattering positions, she experiments with artistic scenery, and she finds the best light.
    There is nothing she won't do for you. I've (literally) watched her bend-over-backwards to shoot the best angle.
    We are in love with our photos.
    Leading up to the big day, we had a couple of meetings with Natalie to discuss expectations and a day-of timeline. Her experience and organizational skills are evident as she provided us with recommendations for how to keep the day running as smoothly as possible. Also, we are from out of town and relied heavily on her recommendations for hiring other vendors - all which were exceptional.
    Your photos are what remain after your wedding day, which made our photographer the main priority. If we could change one thing, we would have picked a bigger package from the beginning - we were shocked by the beauty of her work and ordered more pieces. We could not be happier with Natalie.

William · Married on 06/10/2017

Natalie is an incredible photographer.
    I naively believed any person could hold a camera and take photos for our wedding; but after viewing the photos Natalie shot, I realized photography is a true art.
    My wife and I love our photos and seem to buy more pieces every time we step into her studio. Our family members and wedding guests raved about Natalie's engaging personality and were impressed by how flattering she made everyone look.
    Your wedding photos will last a lifetime - I recommend hiring Natalie to get the job done.

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

Couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Natalie was there from the start, soon after we got engaged, and all the way up until the big day. We have no regrets having her there by our side and we have phenomenal photos that will last forever to remember our special day. Not only was she a fantastic photographer, she also was there for us as a friend and professional, guiding us through each and every little step. Make it easy on yourself and choose her! You will not be disappointed!

Wendy · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have had a better experience. Working with Natalie and her team was awesome and our photos are beyond amazing.

Jared · Married on 05/20/2017

Natalie and her team are amazing! She handled our engagement photos, wedding of 300 plus without any complications! She is fun, hardworking, and most importantly honest! #clientforlife

Jared · Married on 04/05/2017

Natalie was incredible. She captured every moment of our wedding and we ended up with an amazing photo album to remember every moment of our wedding

Tabatha · Married on 04/05/2017

When I first met Natalie 4 years ago and saw her work, that was it for me; I knew she would photograph my wedding. My husband and I got married in St. Thomas this past April and let me just say our day could not have been captured more perfectly. The photos come to life and really take me back to the best day of my life.

Jessica · Married on 01/15/2017

What can I say about Natalie and her team? I find myself struggling to put in to words how truly amazing they are. My sister and I are both wedding coordinators and get to plan and run weddings together. When she got engaged it was so exciting that we would get to plan this special day. Knowing that I would not be able to coordinate the day of for her was extremely stressful, as I wanted it to be the most amazing day possible. When she decided to book Natalie, all of that anxiety just fell away. I knew that there wasn't anything that could happen that Natalie wouldn't handle. Her and her team arrive with such enthusiasm and excitement about the day, keeping everyone moving and wrangling the whole wedding party (not an easy feat) making sure everything is on time and everyone forgets about their nerves. The best part of that day was that I never once thought to myself, “I should get a picture of this” and was able to trust implicitly that Natalie and her team wouldn’t miss a beat and would capture it. I got to “be in the moment” for every piece, trusting that not a moment would be missed.
    At the reception, myself and her bridesmaids surprised my sister with a same day slide show, this amazing show that Natalie puts together (along with everything else she does) during dinner at the reception. This is a slideshow of all the best photos and events leading up to the reception, from getting ready to the ceremony and all the amazing photos in between. Natalie takes all those shots and puts them to a slideshow that we played during the reception for my sister, her new husband and all of the other guests to see. .
    Words cannot express how thrilled and grateful I am for Natalie and everything she does. The energy, light and love for photography and her clients is unparalleled and puts her at my #1 recommended photographer!!!