Natalie Lowdermilk Photography Reviews

Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 1
Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 2
Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 3

Landon · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I could not be happier in choosing Natalie to photograph our big day. I will let the photos speak for themselves, but Natalie is such a professional in every sense of the word. I am a photographer myself and thought I would have anxiety regardless of who we chose to capture our wedding, but Natalie put us at ease from the first moment we met her. Trusting someone will be there to catch each special moment without worry is something I could not value more, and in my opinion is one of the best compliments we could ever offer. Again, the photos are amazing, but take a look for yourself. You will not be disappointed in inviting Natalie to help tell your story. Thanks again, Natalie!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 4
    Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 5
    Natalie Lowdermilk Photography 6

Sean · Married on 05/27/2017

We could not recommend Natalie highly enough! She produced the most beautiful pictures and managed to capture the essence of our big day in a way we could not have imagined.
    When choosing a photographer, you spend a lot of time hoping that yours will turn out decent. With Natalie, they will turn out truly amazing.
    I would recommend Natalie's services to any and everyone.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/01/2017

Natalie was amazing! Very quick to respond to my initial request for pricing and very professional throughout our entire experience. She was great to work with through our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding. I seriously could not have asked for more beautiful images than what she captured! If you're looking for a professional, talented photographer to capture your special day, I would highly recommend Natalie Lowdermilk Photography!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Natalie. She is a true artist! Her wedding photos are on a whole other level. The photos were way beyond anything we could have imagined! If we had to do it all over again, we would still choose Natalie!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

Natalie is one of the most professional, talented and gifted photograhers I've worked with. After she shot my best friends wedding I knew that I had to have her capture the memories of my special day. My husband and I budgeted our wedding before making a single purchase. We had set aside one of the biggest "chunks" of cash to pay for the photographer we choose. After researching and price checking we chose Natalie Lowdermilk Photography for our Engagement photos and Wedding Day photos. The decision was simple!! Natalie was so reasonably priced, we were able to take part of that money sat aside for photography to spend on our honeymoon. You can tell that photography is not just a side job for her, this is her passion. Quality, Quality, Quality! We received beautiful photos of one of the most special days of our life. I wil forever cherish each and every photograph Natalie took for us. Since our wedding, Natalie has shot a Maternity Session, and a Newborn session. She will continue to photograph the special moments in life for my family and me.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Katie · Married on 10/18/2014

Natalie is amazing! She was always very quick to respond, always punctual and very accommodating to our needs. She is a very artistic photographer and wonderful at capturing perfect images. My bridal session portraits were amazing and she captured our wedding day perfectly. I loved her work so much I have used her many other times and will again and again! I highly recommend Natalie for quality, affordable photography.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/04/2014

AMAZING!!! We used Natalie Lowdermilk Photography for our wedding day and I'm so glad we did. I could not have chosen a better photographer. The professionalism and quality of work provided was the absolute best! We will have these beautifully captured moments to remember forever. I must mention that the attention to detail was impeccable. She took the time to thoroughly go through every detail with me to insure that the end product would be exactly what I wanted, and it was. So friendly and easy to work with, as well as, being very accommodating to our needs. Hands down the best!

Victoria Y.