Natalie Jean Artistry Reviews

Natalie Jean Artistry 2
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle Morgan · Getting married on 01/16/2022

Natalie is the BEST

Natalie is the sweetest and so professional. Her work is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for a wedding I attended and I absolutely love how she made me look! I still looked like me but very glam. She did my makeup around 11am and when I woke up the next morning I still looked perfect!!!! I would definitely recommend Natalie Jean Artistry for any event !

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Natalie Jean Artistry 3
    Natalie Jean Artistry 4

Claire Horrocks · Married on 06/22/2019

One word - PERFECT!!

My experience with Natalie was one of the highlights of my wedding day experience. She went above and beyond, not only be making me feel beautiful for my special day, but by CHANGING MY LIFE with a completely new skincare regimen. I could not recommend her more highly!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Christy · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful, came out to my house for a trial run! Was great to recommend a hair girl and eyelash girl. Day of wedding she stayed all the way to ceremony without extra pay just because I was so sweaty and hot and was too emotional! She was such a big help day of!!!! She did way more than makeup and was such a huge support to me and my mom day of!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Kiirstyn · Married on 02/03/2017

Natalie never absolutely wonderful!! She did 7 bridesmaids make up and mine within my scheduled time frame. The makeup was absolutely stunning and she catered to what every girl was comfortable with. I have an allergy and she took extra care to ensure the products used on me were safe. She was a god sent and made me feel gorgeous. I highly reccomend her.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Jaycie · Married on 01/07/2017

Natalie is very easy to work with! She is organized and good at what she does. She helps you get a feel for what looks good on you, but also takes your opinion into account and stops to make sure you like what she has done so far. She has been doing my make-up since I was in high school and she is still my favorite!! 10/10 would recommend :)

Sent on 01/18/2017

Jill · Married on 04/23/2016

I was the mother of the groom, but Natalie did the bride, maid of honor and both mothers' makeup. She is fabulous! She does a beautiful job on everyone.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Lydia · Married on 04/23/2016

Natalie was an integral part of my wedding day! She enhanced my features and allowed me to look my best (while still looking like me). She is meticulous with detail, knows her artistry, and listens to any feedback you have on what you are trying to achieve. My MOH had been a bridesmaid in many weddings, and of all the times that she has had her make-up done professionally, Natalie well surpassed them all. Natalie is hands-down your choice for an enhanced, yet natural-looking version of yourself, and she will put you at ease for any event you are attending! She's the best!

Sent on 05/29/2016

I have known Natalie for many years. She did my makeup for my own senior portraits, and the photographer immediately commented on the quality. I never hesitate to recommend her, for I know both the quality of her work and the level of professionalism she maintains will create lasting clients. After she did my makeup, I referred her to a friend who was getting married later that year, and they too were thrilled with the results. If you are looking for someone who can help you walk with pride, comfortable in your own skin while grateful for her artistry, look no further.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kylie · Married on 04/18/2015

Natalie listened to what I wanted for my wedding day and did a fantastic job! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will be calling her for any other make-up needs!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brittani · Married on 09/05/2014

Natalie did an amazing job with my make up for my wedding! she did my mother sister and myself All at a great reasonable rate! Very professional and very open minded to what exact look your going for etc and will make any look happen. I felt like a real princess at my wedding and the compliments on not only my dress but my make up were endless that day! Not only very professional but an absolute sweetheart to work with and get your make up done by! Highly recommend!! :)

Sent on 06/06/2016

Halsey · Married on 05/17/2014

Natalie did I great job on my make up for my wedding day! She was very open to my feedback after our trial the night before which I really appreciated. She made me feel comfortable and was easy to talk to. She really was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 04/30/2014

Natalie did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! I knew I wouldn't be able to look the way I wanted on my wedding day without having my makeup professionally done. She came to my location for my trial instead of me going to her. Same on my wedding day. Natalie gave me every opportunity to look at my makeup and see if I liked where she was headed with it. She gave me different options to choose from and explained the products to me so I could understand how one vs. the other would be better. She is very professional, punctual, compassionate and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Natalie Jean Artistry's reply:

Thank you Carley! I really enjoyed being a part of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Natalie Jean did such an amazing job doing both my makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup on my wedding day. I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup so I wanted to make sure I had a look that was natural, but that would also look nice for photos. Natalie Jean did just that and EXCEEDED my expectations. My makeup stayed on all night and the pictures look fabulous (If I may say so myself)!

Sent on 12/06/2013
  • User3722595 · event on 04/08/2012

Natalie makes sure to take her work very seriously. She approaches it very professionally and thoroughly understands what she's doing. She can explain what each and every product does, and what each and every facial feature needs to enhance it. Awesome work!!

Sent on 12/08/2013