Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist Reviews

10 | Milford, MI

10 Reviews for Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist

Kristina · event on: 09/14/2014

I hired Natalie to do makeup for my nieces senior pictures & I couldnt be happier! She did age appropriate natural makeup that was just perfect! Her cleanliness, professionalism, and flexibility was also a plus. My niece was so happy with her pictures that she wanted Natalie to do her makeup for homecoming also.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Amber · event on: 08/02/2014

Natalie did a great job on my wedding day! I scheduled a trail with her based off a referral. She was very helpful with makeup tips and talked me through everything she was doing/went over colors she was using and why! The day of my wedding she arrived early and very well prepared. With 7 girls getting full makeup it was a process! She scheduled her time accordingly and finished with plenty of time to spare! Natalie is very professional and amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/15/2014

Ashleigh · Married on 05/25/2014

Natalie was great to work with! She was very professional and made everyone feel beautiful! Communication was great through out the whole process, she showed up early and prepared. I would recommend Natalie again for any occasion.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Stacy · event on: 03/29/2014

Natalie Henry is an extremely professional and skilled make up artist. She has a very creative ability to enhance your natural beauty and transform it into a work of art. Natalie is very accommodating. She has done both my make up and my daughters make up for several formal events over the past four years and we are always very pleased with her work. (My husband is also impressed with her skills!).

Sent on 04/01/2014

Allison · Married on 12/28/2013

Natalie is the best! I booked her 9 months in advance because I knew she was my girl. She is extremely responsive and very forthcoming and professional about her services. Booking with her, you have not only fabulous makeup, but peace of mind knowing that you have someone extremely dependable on your big day.

Natalie met with me and my sister before the wedding for the trial, just to get all the details down - listening to what I wanted and also making suggestions to make me look my best. The day of, she was right on time to my hotel and ready to rock. She even comes with her own chair and lighting, since most on site locations aren't set up like salons. She worked solo, completed four looks, and had no problem meeting our timeline. She is a stickler for cleanliness and making sure that she uses great products.

Highly, highly recommend her for all brides/ wedding parties.

Sent on 01/31/2014

holly · event on: 12/06/2013

I have received a few different services from Natalie over the last two years and I feel very confident in giving her a five star rating.
    I appreciate Natalie's good taste when it comes to her technique.She really believes in the person wearing the makeup and not the makeup wearing the person.
    I have very sensitive skin and her high quality cosmetics and eyebrow waxing products have never given me a moment of grief.
    Thank you Natalie for making me feel so pretty!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2012

Natalie was a pleasure to work with. She made the prep on my wedding day stress free. She travelled to us and was very workable. She helped guide me into a few make-up suggestions I may not otherwise have considered but now am so glad I did. She helped me to feel beautiful and confident on one of the most important days of my life. My mother and a few of my bridesmaids chose to have her do their make-up as well and all loved her services. I can't say enough about her!
    -Lauren S.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Natalie Henry, Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words and your follow up thank-you card. Your thoughtfulness was much appreciated. You(and your mom!) were a joy to work with and I hope we have occasion to do it again. ~ Nat

Emma · Married on 08/04/2012

Natalie made me feel like a million dollars, very natural make up. She is a very professional and caring woman. Everything was perfect, thank you for making me feel so special on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/14/2012

Amazing service and professionalism. When you hire Natalie you are getting someone that is passionate and caring not only about her clients but about the work she performs for her clients.

Sent on 02/02/2014

Mona · Married on 07/11/2011

Natalie Henry was flawless- We were on Mackinac Island for this storybook second wedding.
    She was curtious, timely and conscious of the emotional day. I looked simply beautiful. I would recommend her to any woman!!!

Sent on 01/15/2014