14 Reviews for Nassimbeni Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Video (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)

Karen and Breno photographed our wedding in February and they both were absolutely amazing!!! They both are so friendly and professional and they made us feel so comfortable. They made me feel beautiful on my wedding day and our wedding pictures turned out stunning! I could not have asked for a better experience with these two and I am so happy that we decided to have them as our wedding photographers. They truly were amazing!!! I can't thank them enough for doing such a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Saige, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so incredibly grateful to have found Nassimbeni Photography. The wedding photography market can seem inundated with lots of “wannabe” photographers and videographers that try to undercut competitors, only to provide you with a result that is far from desirable. Nassimbeni Photography is a breath of fresh air, comprised of power couple Karen and Breno, photographer and videographer respectively. Karen and Breno begin with a “get to know you” session, where they sit down and talk about you as a couple, getting to know what makes you… You! From here they maintain in constant communication, always open, receptive, and quick to respond to any inquiries you may have. They made the photography element of our wedding not just painless, but something to cherish and enjoy. Their work also speaks for itself. We received nearly 600 beautifully processed shots of our special day, along with a stylized “wedding highlight video”, and a full video of the ceremony. I happen to work for a particularly magical place in Orlando… And I can say that the level of care and attention that Karen and Breno show to their clients rivals even our service. I am beyond thankful to have met them, and for the infinitely elegant work they did on our big day.

Profile Picture Alexander, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Karen and Breno of Nassimbeni Photography did an amazing job with our wedding. We wanted a clean, elegant but fun atmosphere and they couldn’t have captured it any better. Not only is the quality of work they do fantastic, but the turn around time was incredible. We had them do both the photo and video of our wedding and couldn’t ask for more. If you are looking for quality work done they are the people to go to. I’d book ASAP because its only a matter of time until they’re both completely booked!

Profile Picture Brian, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love this awesome couple! They are amazing at what they do and I couldn't have been happier with our wedding photos and the experience we had with them. ❤

Profile Picture Erika, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm so glad I choose Karen for my wedding! I was absolutely amazed at how much detail and creativity she captured on my special day! She is extremely talented and her work definitely shows it! She was BEYOND AMAZING!

Profile Picture Tatiana , 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I personally think there should be a 10 star rating instead of just 5 for the Nassimbenis!! Ok?? Someone work on that ASAP haha. Honestly, I think it's safe to say Nassimbeni Photography is hands down the best ever. Karen and Breno are both soooo personable and easy to work with. Their professionalism is exceptional. They are so prompt with their work and also so talented! For such a young duo, they really know what they are doing. Anyone would be crazy to not want the Nassimbenis on their wedding team. Karen captures those perfect moments in between the awkward poses and laughs so beautifully!! I will always be a loyal client of the Nassimbenis !!

Profile Picture jazmine, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Karen was an absolute pleasure to work with! Very sweet and professional. She made sure that we got everything we wanted during the time we had with her and eased the stress of everything on our big day! Not only was she wonderful the day of but also before the wedding she was always available to answer any questions I had and was very quick to respond to me. After the wedding we were very anxious to see our pictures and we were able to see sneak peeks, she also got our pictures to us very promptly and she took the time to make the presentation of them beautiful! Our pictures were absolutely stunning and we couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Chantel, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Karen Nassimbeni is EXCELLENT!! Her work is stunning and she is very affordable! Her rate for a second shooter is definitely reasonable and so worth the extra photos you get! They were both so talented and knew what they were doing! She posts a blog post of some highlights from your wedding to give you a sneak peak before she finalizes all the photos. Karen is very bubbly, and we all had so much fun shooting with her. You will not regret booking her for your upcoming wedding!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

Where to begin! We needed a photographer sorta at the last minute and I was referred to Karen by a friend! She came and met us in our town and over lunch she discussed her background, work, tips, etc. After describing our wedding locations. Karen told us she wanted to drive to both locations to get an idea of what she would be working with! I was immediately blown away by her professionalism and her talent. She had an eye for everything and was giving us tips before we even booked with her. I am SO BEYOND glad I chose Nassimbeni Photography. She arrived on time and got right to work, shooting every detail she captured our day flawlessly. Before the wedding I filled out a packet she gave me and described each and every photo that was a "must" for me. She got EVERY PHOTO! She worked SO HARD all day. Our wedding was from 12-9pm and she never missed a beat! She was kind and so very happy to be shooting our special day! (Another plus..Karen knows Spanish and since my husband's family came from Puerto Rico she was able to communicate and instruct them with ease) We received our photos less than a month after our wedding day, and I was SHOCKED with the amount, quality, and variety of photos (not to mention the professional and cute packaging)!! I can't say enough about her and her work!! Hands down she is one of the most TALENTED photographers the Space Coast has to offer! I will be booking with Nassimbeni Photography again! :)

Profile Picture User7079515, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even put into words how amazing Karen is!! Please- go to her website and look at her blog, you will be blown away by her photos!! I'm obsessed with my wedding photos- love that they look so bright and straight out of a magazine! Not only are her photos simply beautiful, light and airy, but her and her husband are so sweet and helpful! Loved having them there for our wedding! She is also very responsive to any questions and is such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only were the photos amazing, but Karen is a phenomenal photographer. She pours all of her heart into her photography and goes above and beyond to make sure your more than pleased with her results. I still can't get over how great of a job she did. Definitely a 10 out of 5 stars!!!!

Profile Picture User5257745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Karen Nassimbeni for our engagement and wedding photos. Karen's personality and style made it easy for us to communicate with her, exchange ideas, and follow through with our vision. Karen and I first communicated over email, and then in person. She was always accommodating to our needs, responded in a timely manner, and was incredibly easy to get a hold of whenever we had last minute questions. Her professionalism is evident in the way she communicates with us so clearly and kindly. Karen also took the time to get to know us personally, and because of this, she was able to bring out me and my husband's authentic LOVE for each other in her photos. Lastly, my husband and I are simple and silly people. Karen's easy going way allows me and my husband to stay true to ourselves, and she was able to capture every moment truthfully and beautifully.

She is also a trooper for taking our engagement photos in near freezing weather :)

Karen is a gem, and you will not regret having her as your wedding photographer. She is sweet, kind, talented, and downright awesome.

Profile Picture Monica, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Photos are the one thing that I was willing to spend big money on because it is the only thing that lasts from the wedding and I am really happy that I chose KLR Photography.

Karen photographed me getting dressed, my ceremony, and the reception. The photos were exquisite and her style really captured the moments. She was wonderful to work with and had really great, creative shots.
She is worth every penny we paid for her. I have used her for other events and she has always surpassed my expectations. Her photobooks are to die for and ARE NOT OUTDATED like so many of the other wedding photographers who I inquired about when I was looking.

Bottom line, the whole experience with her was incredible.

Profile Picture Sharda, 10/1/11, 3 Reviews