7 Reviews for Nashan Photographers

7 Nashan Photographers Reviews

Melanie and Holly shot our Florida wedding in April 2011. They were wonderful to work with and captured our day to perfection. We received our proofs quickly and the handmade album we chose is simply gorgeous. Overall we were thrilled with their work and would not hesitate to recommend.

Profile Picture Jodi, 4/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Melanie made us feel at ease, and really worked with us through the terrible wind and cold we had that day. She knew what I was looking for in our photographs and really captured the mood.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture rebecca, 10/3/09, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nashan Photography was great to work with not only did the photos turn our amazing Chieko our photographer was fun to work with and even more fun to be around. Her relaxed attitude was refreshing on that busy day and you always knew how to wrangle up the right people for the right photos. Directing that much traffic can be difficult and she handled it with ease. The final product spoke for itself from the easy to use website to the custom designed photo album that we received. Everything was great and I would strongly recommend Nashan to everyone.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved our photographer, Chieko, she was professional and very relaxing the day of the wedding. My only recommendations would be to have a little more poses she directed, rather than us thinking of them. They do however use photo journalistic approach, so less posing is to be expected. They capture the moment. The photo album you receive in the package is beautiful and if I had to do it over again I would use Nashan. They were very professional and everyone loves our photos!

Profile Picture kristin , 7/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall, we were thrilled with Nashan Photographers. Melanee worked around the wedding as if she wasn't there. She really captured the feel of our wedding. Photography was the one place that we really splurged and we are happy we did. However, we would have liked to have gotten more albums for the price, but everything was explained in advance, so there weren't any surprises. The final products were awesome and so beautifully illustrated. I would recommend Nashan Photographers to anyone, since Melanee travels!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/31/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are a bit pricey than most of your other vendors, but after researching numerous other photographer's portfolio, we decided to go with Nashan because you definitely get what you pay for. Their shots are absolutely exquisite. We worked with Barbel and she was just so fun and on top of things. She would even call me to see if there was anything else she could recommend or help with. What a great service!

Profile Picture Rhea, 9/22/07, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Nashan Photographers are incredible. They provided me an opportunity to focus on my day and the moment without having to worry that something would be missed. They documented every detail! My favorite was during the reception when Melanie and Keegan took us away for 10mins to get some pictures of my husband and me. They were the most unique and stunning photos. I never thought of stepping away for a moment, but it created such a memorable experience for my husband and me. They are so professional and truly Artists!

Profile Picture Devan, 6/30/07, 1 Review