NASCAR Hall of Fame Reviews

4 | Charlotte, NC

4 Reviews for NASCAR Hall of Fame

Cindy · Married on 10/02/2017

Our experience at the NASCAR Hall of Fame was awesome. Couldn't have picked a better place to have Rehearsal Dinner for my son's wedding. All of our guest enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lynn · Married on 10/08/2016

This was an amazing venu for our sons wedding rehearsal dinner! Not only was it attractive but also interactive providing comfort and fun for our guests. Note however, that none of this would have been possible without an extraordinary staff who handle ever detail. They went beyond the "call of duty" at a time when our family was dealing with two out of town family deaths.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ms. Lynn,
    Words can't describe how special you and your family were to us! I just bonded with you right from the start! It was our absolute pleasure working with you and we wish you guys all the very best! Thank you for your very sweet comments. Hugs, -Jenna

Ania · Married on 04/23/2016

This venue was absolutely perfect. With the grooms side having been in racing for so long, it was the perfect place to have our rehearsal dinner. Holding our event in the Main room, it gave our rehearsal the fun NASCAR feel and the classiness of a true rehearsal dinner.
    Even better than the venue were the people we worked with. Jenna is an absolute dream! She is the sweetest and truly cares that your event is perfect. She went above and beyond to check on me frequently and make sure I was doing ok, like a true friend! Kathy was just as wonderful. She was so profressional and knowledgeable when it comes to events and making them go smoothly. She was quick to respond to any questions and was delightful.

I would recommend this venue and these wonderful planners to anyone considering the NASCAR Hall of Fame as a venue for any type of event!

Ania English

Sent on 07/20/2017

Ania,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It is easy to work with people that you truly enjoy and you were this person to us! You and Tyler will forever be so special to me and I'm so glad you chose us as your venue so I had the privilege of meeting you! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Thank you!
    -Jenna

Meredith · Married on 12/12/2015

Jenna and her team were wonderful to work with from start to finish. She made planning my wedding rehearsal dinner and Hall of Fame tours and activities so easy, which was much appreciated since I was in the process of moving to Charlotte as I planned my wedding. Coordinating food, decorations, activities for the guests, and everything else associated with the event was quick and easy, and Jenna checked in on a regular basis so I always knew what was still left to do and had confirmation about everything that was done. It's been about 18 months since our rehearsal and wedding and I'm still appreciative of the outstanding customer service Jenna provided and the fabulous wedding rehearsal we had. Our guests still reference the night as one of the most fun rehearsal dinners they've attended, and I was able to fully enjoy the event thanks to Jenna and the great team at the NASCAR Hall of Fame.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Meredith,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! You guys were such a fun couple and I just adored getting to work with you on such a special day. I am so honored that you allowed us to be a part of your special weekend. All my best, -Jenna