8 Reviews for Naptown Nannies

7 Naptown Nannies Reviews

Naptown Nannies did an excellent job accommodating us last minute for our event on Sept 4th at the Westin. Nannies Lindsay Pacen and Carmelina Gilberto were amazing! Even the hotel staff was complimenting them on an outstanding service. They were even taking care of children that didn't speak English very well. I will use Naptown Nannies in the future!

Profile Picture Annette, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were nervous about leaving our 2 young boys with someone we did not know, in a place we had never been, at a house we had rented on the water and a good 45 minute drive from where we would be that evening (wedding). Owner (Christine) was accessible, response and encouraging. Nanny (Rachel) was calm, enthusiastic, confident and my boys loved her.

Profile Picture Brooke , 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful service I trust for all of my weddings & events that have nanny needs! The sitters are always so sweet, trustworthy, responsible and reliable. #1 on my list! Worked with them again on October 4th and my clients were so pleased! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Naptime Nannies was a great find for my daughter's wedding at the Kent Manor in Maryland. The Nanny that was sent was very professional, really paid attention to the children, ages 2,4 7, and just was a delight.
I would highly recommend their services for your event.
Liz Kendall

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were in Annapolis for a family wedding and were staying at the Loews. Naptown Nannies came through with an incredibly fabulous level of service. The owner herself watched our kids on the first night of our stay. She impressed our kids with the treats she brought, her amazing personality, and incredibly creative ways. The next night one of her nannies came to stay wtih the kids while we attended the wedding. Again, our kids were wowed with the fun, creative personality of the nanny. I felt totally safe having my kids taken around town to shop, eat, etc. The service was professional, highly respectful and absolutely trustworthy. I definitely plan to call Naptown Nannies whenever I'm in Annapolis and I hope that they might even be able to help me out in Northern Virginia or when down at Bethany. Thanks so much to Naptown Nannies and cudos for a fabulous agency!

Profile Picture User2584713, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Naptown Nannies was very responsive to my last minute changes. Booking was easy and effortless... not like all the other sitting services I had looked at. Nannies were on time, provided lots of fun games, and were great with the children. I had great feedback from all of the parents whose kids were being watched. I appreciated the ability for my bridal party to have a great night and know their children were being looked after.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2584388, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christine at Naptown Nannies was incredibly helpful and responsive. We had some special requests and she worked with us the entire way! I would definitely use Naptown Nannies again and recommend them to my future clients.

View Vendor Response