Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos Reviews

81 | Naples, FL

81 Reviews for Naples Wedding Catering by Friscos

Stephanie · Married on 03/10/2012

Frisco's was amazing! I have recommended them to ANYONE who has asked us about our catering for the wedding! We talked to Eric, who owns the company, many many times throughout the planning process! Him and his brother drove 45 minutes to meet my mom and me to go over everything. My mom is deathly allergic to seafood and my grandma is allergic to gluten, and they totally accomodated us! We had responses back from them within hours usually! And they helped us save money by telling us the best places to go for linens, dishes, etc. I would definitely recommend anyone who needs catering services in the southwest Florida area give them a call!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Jillian · Married on 11/20/2010

The guys at Frisco's catering made my wedding night absolutely perfect! I had a backyard wedding with 110 guests. I got the Italian buffet and it was so delicious. They even made special dishes for my husband who can't have red sauce, and for my gluten free and vegetarian guests. Their staff was amazing and they worked really hard. You can't beat the price, either. We were on a really tight budget and they totally worked with me on that.

Eric, my main contact, checked in with me often throughout the planning process. He made sure that I had what I needed in rentals and that I loved the food. He had one of his employees drive thirty minutes to my house to deliver a sample of the menu!

I have already recommended them to everyone I talk to about my wedding. You won't go wrong with them!

Sent on 01/23/2011

Jessy · Married on 10/10/2015

Very professional staff they were very attentive to the guest and the bridal party. The food delicious! Extremely happy with their services.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Darriah · Married on 05/18/2014

Our wedding day was awesome!! My husband and I couldn't have asked for better. I couldn't wait to write this review. The food was beyond great, the staff was well worth the money, and the service was AMAZING. We were lucky enough to have Eric's mom running the show and her and the rest of the group was were very attentive. My guests were very impressed with the food, even down to the meatballs! Awesome experience with Frisco's. I would recommend again and again.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Karina · Married on 09/08/2012

The food from Frisco's was delicious. They adapted to our needs and set up the buffet right before cocktail hour started and didn't have a problem waiting until our contact person arrived. They also made pick up easy for us. The only downside (and this was partially our fault) was that we had many changes both to the head count and the menu and in the end we received food items from our first menu and not from the updated menu. When they sent me the final quote I did not catch the error because I only looked it over very briefly. Our printed menus were wrong and didn't reflect the food that was served but our guests did not mind.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Jenna · Married on 12/13/2014

3.0

After the tasting, we were extremely impressed and knew we wanted to use Frisco's for our wedding. The value was much better than a lot of the caterers in our area who are way overpriced. Our wedding day ended up being one of the coldest days of the year, and they assured us they would be able to keep the food warm and I know that my plate was delicious. My only complaint was that we had discussed keeping the leftover food, as I felt we had paid for it so we should keep all of it. We were told that would not be a problem. However, after getting swept away for first dances and cake, next thing I knew, the caterers were gone and all the food with them. A nice young lady had told me where they had stored the leftover cake, and cutting utensils, but once I remembered about the food everyone was gone. I am really disappointed. We left the next day for a week-long honeymoon, so we never had the opportunity to ask about it. I would still recommend Frisco's. Food was delicious!

Sent on 02/15/2015