Naples' Original Video Productions Reviews

52 | Naples, FL

52 Reviews for Naples' Original Video Productions

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Naples' Original Video Productions!!! John and his team are not only extremely talented, they are also wonderful to work with and are an absolute godsends to a stressed bride!
    I live in Chicago but got married in Bonita Springs. I originally booked a different videographer just from finding him online. The week of the wedding, I found out the other videographer was a scam artist so I thought I was out of luck.
    My event coordinator at my venue highly recommended NOVP as they had done previous work for them. I called John and he rearranged all of his personal/work plans in order to be there for our day. Not only was he willing to work with me on our schedule even though it was so last minute, but he also genuinely cared about us being able to have footage from our wedding. I plan events in Chicago and I can honestly say it is rare to find a vendor who cares as much about his work and his customers as John does!
    Beyond being absolute heroes by coming in last minute and being so great on site, the work is also AMAZING!!! I am not a very sappy person usually, but John's work made me feel every emotion I felt the day of the wedding. He captured moments I forgot about and even some I didn't know happened!!
    But the amazing-ness of NOVP doesn't stop there! Post-event, John was so communicative about the work he was doing and talking with us about song choices for the video to make sure it reflected us and our wedding day. He took the time to find the perfect song for our "Recap Video" and he used our invites in the film footage which was such a special touch! He even sent DVD copies along with the flash drive which he has special labels made for. Let me tell you, our moms and grandparents were over the moon that they had copies they could keep!
    NOVP - thank you for your amazing work and your genuine love for what you do and the people you do it for!! I HIGHLY recommend them for any event you may have!!!

Melissa · Married on 05/21/2016

I am so glad my mom and sister convinced me to hire a videographer for our wedding. The day is such a whirlwind and as the bride and groom, you can't see everything. The video we got from them (in just about 2 weeks after the wedding!) showed us wonderful moments that we might have never seen! They captured everything beautifully and the video is edited very well. Highly recommend!!!

Aylemis · Married on 08/21/2015

I have no words to express how grateful we are with NOVP. We loved our wedding video, they captured every detail and every moment of our special day. Years from now I will be able to watch that video and relive that moment. I strongly recommend NOVP to anybody who wants to have that special day saved not only in their memories but also on a high quality DVD. Thank you so much to every person who worked with us and made my day extra special!!!!!

Aylemis & Yenier.

Jimmy · Married on 07/18/2015

I comtacted John less than two weeks before our get away wedding and he more than willing to step up to the plate and do a fabulous job for our wedding. He also was able to stick to our budget and he didn't cut corners working with our budget.

Erin · Married on 05/15/2015

If you are looking for a videographer do yourself a favor and chose Naples Original Video Productions, NOVP!, you will be happy that you did. It was such a pleasure working with a team who are so caring, and willing to go the extra mile to make your wedding video that much more meaningful. Originally my husband and I had booked a certain number of hours with NOVP, and yet John and his team stuck around for another hour. NOVP was the first videography company I called, and after speaking with John I did not call anyone else because I was so pleased with our conversation and the pricing was affordable.

Joey · Married on 04/18/2015

They were an absolute delight to work with! Great little touches within the video that we were blown away with!

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolute best investment I made for the wedding. They were pHenOmInAL to work with and I was very pleased with their appearance, performance and quality of their work. Highly recommend and provide them with over 5 stars!!!!!

Alexandra · Married on 10/25/2014

John and Michelle were such a pleasure to work with not only on our special day, but the days leading up to it as well as after our wedding. There are no words to describe the gratitude and excitement we feel to know that we will forever have the ability to look back at our wedding day and relive our first moments together as husband and wife. Thank you again Naples Original Video Productions from the bottom of our hearts for providing such wonderful and genuine service!

Katie · Married on 08/21/2014

Our wedding video is so beautiful, we couldn't be more pleased with it. They used multiple camera angles and zoomed in on facial expressions which made it personal and heartfelt. I love watching it and have seen it a number of times already. I really liked that they are a husband and wife team, good addition to the wedding and they work well together.

Cindy · Married on 07/25/2014

John was amazing to work with. He not only made the video personal, but he made sure to capture special moments that will last a lifetime.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Being a New Yorker and getting married in Naples Florida was all we wished for and more, especially working with someone like John! We had the pleasure of meeting him in person before contracting him and his level of professionalism and sincerity is one thing we will never forget. His attention to detail is remarkable and we got our video within less than two months from our wedding date. We truly appreciate all he did for us , it was such a hot day on June 28th 2014 and throughout the entire day and evening he made sure to include everything we originally spoke about. His services and packages are reasonably priced and he really impressed us with his work. John and Michelle you have both been a real pleasure getting to know and we will refer you who ever we can! Thank you again for all your kindness and all the "money shots" we love our video!!!

anabel · Married on 10/26/2013

Hi John and Michelle!

Thank you both so much for your amazing job with our wedding. Your sweet personality and professionalism really shined through that day. Thanks so much, we will forever be grateful with you both for making our wedding day extra special.

Best Regards,
    Anabel and Francesco

Amy · Married on 09/07/2013

John and NOVP did such a magnificent job on our wedding video. This was a part of the wedding that we weren't sure was necessary, but I am so happy we decided to do it. If you are considering skipping a video, don't! Your wedding is such a quick time and even if you are trying to be in the moment for each step, it will be impossible. Having a video lets you almost have another date with your own wedding! We have had such a great time watching and reliving with our friends and family! We can't thank you enough for your guidance and great professionalism. We recommend you to everyone we talk to about our wedding! Thanks again!

Robert and Amy

I had every assurance that all of my concerns and wishes would be taken care of during this busy time. I was not disappointed. Michelle and John did an outstanding job of capturing all of my son's and daughter-in-law's best moments and after the event, the production was delivered in a timely fashion. Their work is incredible and I will definitely use them again when my daughter gets married!

Linda · Married on 05/24/2013

John and Michelle of Naples Original Video Productions were wonderful and pleasant to work with! I would recommend them without hesitation. John, Michelle and the team of NOVP will bring to your special day a professionalism, attention to detail, commitment to customer satisfaction that cannot be matched! This was our second daughter to get married and I So wish we had hired NOVP when our 1st daughter got married! It was well worth every dollar we spent to have this exceptional video memory of the wedding and reception! Don't tell yourself you can save money by not hiring a videography service when it is all said and done you will not regret having a DVD of your special day especially if you hire Naples Original Video Productions!

Would highly recommend! We were very impressed with our video and loved working with John :)

Phoebe · Married on 04/20/2013

We didn't plan to hire a videographer but we changed our minds at the last minute and it was the BEST decision we could have made! Our wedding day flew by - so it's great to have every moment captured on film! It was great to see all of the well-wishes from our guests, and some candid moments we didn't notice on the day of the wedding. The NOVP team worked together with all of our other venders and John created a beautiful DVD for us in record time! Thanks, Phoebe & Andrew

Jean · Married on 04/20/2013

I was so very pleased with the video of our daughter's wedding!! John did a special favor for us at no charge and I was deeply touched by this act of kindness! The quality is outstanding and even better than real life! The day went way too fast! I am so thankful I have the memories to cherish on a DVD ! I am also enjoying showing it to others who were unfortunately unable to come! They say it is almost like being there! John and his crew were so professional and knew exactly what to do and put everyone at ease! The bride and groom are thrilled that they have the big day recorded for celebrating in the months and years to come! I presented the DVD with a case of champagne for them to celebrate every month for the first year of marriage! I highly recommend John and his crew!!! They are awesome people and professionals!

Jean · Married on 04/20/2013

I can not begin to say how much I appreciate the wonderful Video that John produced for my daughter's wedding. The couple look like Hollywood Legends and the sound is absoulutely fabulous! It is even better than the actual event! The music in the background adds so much to the show. The only draw back is that my husband can not stop watching it over and over again. And it only has been a month. I am so grateful for this special company! I have the most treasured memory recorded and I am so pleased that I splurred and purchased it!! It was money well spent! And it was so much FUN in the process!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 10/26/2012

Our wedding video is priceless! When an event is so intense and full of emotion, you tend to forget part of it.. John did a great job capturing all the important moments of the wedding so that we can remember them for a lifetime.

Kaye · Married on 09/29/2012

This was the very best thing we could have done for our daughter and for our family. To capture one of the most memorable family events where every family member was there and shared a toast, a story, a prayer, a laugh, a cry, a dance and just a hug, was a true blessing. This is a lifetime treasure that we all will cherish. John was amazing to work with, very professional, and his ability to take the film and create such a loving, moving video is truly a talent and a passion. We are so thankful to John and NOVP for giving us a family heirloom that we will keep for a lifetime and then hand it down to the next generation. Thank you from the Myhre Family.

mindy · Married on 09/29/2012

We recently got the chance to watch the video and it is amazing, you captured everything so perfectly! I never thought I really would care to have a video, but I can’t imagine not having it now that I have seen it. The day went by so fast and there were so many details that you just don’t notice because there is so much going on in the moment. It is incredible to look back and see how everything came together and the fun everyone was having….especially us! It was truly a day to remember and now we have it captured on video- THANK YOU!!!!!

PATTY · Married on 03/31/2012

John is very reliable and very talented at his job. I must admit that during all the events, I completely forgot there was a camera going constantly. He and his team just blend into the backround. Because of that, we have GREAT candid videos. He really cares about the event and making sure the video is perfect.

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2012

NOVP is the kind of company you dream to find! With all the work of planning our wedding, it was so easy and comforting to have NOVP on our team! From helping us understand what to expect, to their professionalism during the wedding, to their attentive follow up as we got our beautiful DVD's, every part of working with them was excellent!

A · Married on 01/14/2012

I highly recommend NOVP. They helped me understand what to expect and were easy to work with. They even gave me extra DVD's to give to my family! The price was right for their superb quality.