Naples Floral Events and Design Reviews

Naples Floral Events and Design 1
Naples Floral Events and Design 2
Naples Floral Events and Design 3

brandi · Married on 06/07/2014

I just want to thank everyone at naples floral design for being such a pleasure to work with, no matter how many questions I had or worries they were there on the phone or meeting with me, to reassure me that everything was going to be ok.
    I was so happy with everything it was worth every penny!
    Thank you guys again for being so amazing!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Riley · Married on 06/04/2014

I just want to thank naples floral design from the bottom of my heart for the amazing job they did
    The care and time they took with me was so appreciated. Everything went smoothly and they went over the top to help me with my planning!! Thank you guys so much for all you did!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2014

Michael and his team were amazing! They have great ideas and were able to intertwined ours to the perfect image. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Megan · Married on 04/05/2014

Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and help. From the first meeting to the set up and delivery everything was so easy and stress free!
    Thank you again!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/04/2014

Naples Floral made my wedding so easy!!!!
    I assumed since I really didnt have very much money to spend on my flowers that I would be lucky to have enough for my bouquet and something for my fiance.
    But somehow, Michael came up with an idea so that i had enough to do flowers for everyone in my wedding party, he really went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Brooke · Married on 08/11/2013

Thank you so much Naples Floral for giving me the dream wedding i was hoping for!
    From the time we started the process to the big day, everything was so simple!
    They went above beyond what I asked for and were so accommodating with every request I had, large or small!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Renee · Married on 10/15/2017

Very personable and great to work with! Michael understands my vision and helps me feel as though I am in great hands!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amy · Married on 11/06/2016

Naples Floral is definitely THE best in Naples, FL. Michael, the owner, and crafter, of my beautiful wedding flowers (bouquet, bridal party, table centerpieces, etc) did such a gorgeous job. He did EXACTLY what I had in mind and didn't hesitate to change something I did not like. I actually did not even see Michael on my wedding day though, which I thought I would...That was a little bit of a dissapointment but the woman who delivered everything was very nice but she never introduced herself...My cake was not decorated either, and we apparently didn't order enough centerpieces so we were two short but he took care of it right away! The quality of the flowers was well worth it, they were so vibrant too! They e-mail quite slow so it's better to call or walk in to get ahold of them. They've known my brother in law for awhile and we definitely will be using Naples Floral Design in the upcoming future.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • User4197193 · 2+ years ago

We loved planning our flowers with Michael. He was extremely friendly and sweet! Our flowers were very fresh and you could tell the staff really put time in making beautiful arrangements and making sure that we had enough flowers to make our venues look great! My only concern was communication on design. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, but I noticed that some of our other flowers at the venue and my own bouquet didn't look exactly as we had imagined them-they were sortof a different style then what we had expected and the photos we had shown. I do wish that I had been more clear on my own vision and desired colors for the flowers, especially in my bridal bouquet. However, they were still extremely beautiful. The service was excellent and they moved our flowers wherever they needed to be all included in the cost. They also set up our entire table decorations with the centerpiece and did a great job with that. Michael is an artist and I would recommend using Naples Floral design for your wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Pru · Married on 01/04/2014

3.0

Thank you all for all the help and support
    Everything is so beautiful and fresh
    All the staff was so helpful and delivered things to three different places for me without a problem.
    I couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you guys for being a huge part of it

Sent on 06/22/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

3.0

Michael Longo of Naples Floral Design is a true sweetheart! He is a very approachable and kind New York soul who has dedicated his life to the world of flowers. He worked my entire wedding, including our ceremony and reception. Our ceremony flowers were to be as follows; two "centerpieces" on our chuppah and for rose petals to be spread out along our aisle. Our chuppah decorations were "okay", a lot of greenery, which didn't match our wedding style and there was minimal rose petals spread on our aisle. It was a breezy day so I'm not sure if by the time that I went to walk if that was the reason behind the minimal petals, but I sort of felt that as an added expense, it should have been just littered with flowers, and that wasn't the image.
    For the bridal bouquet, there was never a real conversation or photo shown of what was going to be designed for it. The flowers that were included were a little wilted around the tips and the color of the splash roses was not as vibrant as what had been originally discussed either.
    My reception flowers, the men's boutonnieres, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the mother/grandmothers corsages, as well as my toss bouquet were beautifully done.

All in all, we are grateful for his hospitality, kindness and respect, but Michael's work is expensive and I'm just not sure if we received the quality we expected for the price.

Sent on 04/22/2017
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2019

3.8
      2.0

Beautiful’

We loved our centerpieces and how the tables were decorated, it was exactly as we discussed! The bridesmaids flowers were beautiful. Michael and his team did a great job going back and forth between the church and the reception venue. The only concern I had was my bouquet was not what I wanted and too similar to the bridesmaids. The groomsmen had wilted flowers and the groom did not have the flower he was supposed to have. The cake was poorly decorated and not done like Michael as i thought it would be. I tried to get answers, but no luck. The sweetheart table and big arrangements were beautiful. We just were confused as to why things were not as discussed.

Sent on 07/04/2019