Naples Floral Events and Design Reviews

87 Reviews for Naples Floral Events and Design

Naples Floral Events and Design 1
Naples Floral Events and Design 2
Naples Floral Events and Design 3

My flowers were absolutely amazing!! From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with Michael!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2015

patricia · Married on 07/11/2015

Michael and his team are amazing! We talked with other florist around town and did not decide on anyone until we met with Naples Floral. Our flowers were exactly what we ordered and they were personally delivered by Michael himself along with his assistant Emma. We had a great experience and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/05/2015

We decided on a whim, while down with our family that we wanted to get married. We had been engaged for a while, but had not decided on a place.
    Since it just so happened that we had all of our family here, and it was so beautiful in SW florida, we decided to do it here.
    The scariest part was that we had a little over a week to get the things we needed in order and it was a holiday weekend.
    I must have gone to 12 different flower shops who either refused to even talk to me about it or didnt want to but the effort in to put together this wedding in a week.
    It was looking like our plan wasnt going to work and I was so upset, and then we walked into naples floral.
    From the moment we got there I was told it was no problem, and that they would make sure I would not only be happy but was able to actually get what I wanted!!!
    They put everything together and it was so much more than I ever expected. I was so happy when I saw everything I cried and had to redo all my makeup!!
    They made my dream wedding come true, and did it with a smile. I dont think I could have asked for anything better!!!
    Thank you again from the bottom of my heart, and I would recommend them to anyone, they are amazing!!!!

taylor · Married on 07/04/2015

From the start mike and his amazing team was so helpful with me planning my destination wedding.
    I cant tell you how hard it was to do everything from thousands of miles away, but naples floral made everything so easy, with pictures and constant updates by email and phone calls, it was the thing I worried about least.
    They are beyond helpful and will go above and beyond!

Sent on 06/23/2016

anna · Married on 06/14/2015

I am so excited with the way everything turned out for my wedding!!
    Michael and his staff made sure that the flowers were perfect and I was happy, then went on to set up the reception and even came and got me to approve of it all before they left.
    I was so happy with the level of customer service and beautiful bouquets and centerpieces.
    They were amazing, and i would recommend them to everyone!!

Mia · Married on 06/07/2015

Naples Floral Design impressed me from the moment I walked in the door, the smell of fresh flowers, the amazing design and set up in the store made me feel so at ease.
    Then I got to meet with the owner and staff, Michael and his staff made me feel so good about my choices and weren't afraid to tell me when something I wanted may not look as good as I thought.
    In the end they were there for a beautiful set up and brought my wedding party flowers to me at a different location. They then went back and broke everything down for us.
    Honestly they made the flowers the least stressful part of my wedding!!
    Thank you so much!!!

megan · Married on 06/06/2015

I cant begin to tell you how much I appreciate naples floral designs help. I did not have much to get for my wedding and plenty of other shops didnt seem to even have the time for me.
    But naples floral made me feel just as special as someone spending thousands, I couldnt have been happier with my flowers and would never go any place else in the future.
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Alyson · Married on 05/24/2015

Michael was great to work with and really went above and beyond!! They even opened the shop after hours to accommodate our schedule. Loved my wedding bouquet- simply perfect!!

Sent on 11/18/2015

aimee · Married on 04/06/2015

I was very unaware of the large amount of choices I had with flowers, I went in with a color scheme and nerves because I really had no idea what I was going to do.
    I had met with 7 other venders and was so unhappy.
    Michael and his staff put me at ease right away, he made me loads of samples and somehow knew exactly what I wanted and visualized in my head, even with my poor communication!
    Wedding are so stressful, and if you don't feel "artistic", it can be so harder.
    I am so appreciative to Naples Floral for their time and patience with me, my wedding was beautiful, and I owe that to them!

Karina · Married on 03/28/2015

Michael is amazing to work with and has such creative designs. He will absolutely work within your budget and make sure you get everything you want and more! He is fair, honest, and runs his business with integrity and love for his craft. Thank you Naples Floral Design for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Kayla · Married on 02/22/2015

After many appointments at numerous different flower shops, I finally found Naples Floral.
    I had gone to so many places and due to my small budget I couldn't find anyone that was really willing to even meet with me.
    I really only needed flowers for my bridal party, which was small.
    They came and delivered the flowers, made sure I liked them, and even helped me get the flowers on the boys!!
    I was so pleased with the customer service from them, I couldn't have asked for more!

Tammy · Married on 02/14/2015

I found out very quickly the wedding planning I thought would be simple for my valentine wedding was HARD.
    I didn't think about how busy flower shops were at that time ( silly right) and that they wouldn't have the time for my flowers. I went to honestly about 10 shops who couldn't help before I found Michael and his amazing team.
    He was very upfront about how busy they were but was the FIRST shop that was willing to do my flowers.
    Not only did he make my wedding AMAZING but he went so above and beyond to help us set up and break everything down.
    Michael was so amazing as was his staff. Thank u so much!

Sent on 08/28/2016

amanda · Married on 02/01/2015

My wedding was so easy and stress free due to the ease in which naples floral design dealt with me and my family.
    It is very hard to plan a wedding from out of town, my mother in law was living in naples, and it was so hard to plan the wedding from NY where I lived.
    Naples Floral helped me so much by doing most if the wedding with me via phone and email. Which normally would have driven me crazy, but they were so on top of everything, they made the whole thing totally stress free for me, and even was willing to video chat with me, to show me the sample of the flowers and make me feel better about my choices
    I would recommend them to every one I was so happy with my flowers!!!

Mary · Married on 01/24/2015

Thank you so much to everyone at Naples floral! The owner and entire staff is so helpful. They answered all my questions and were always available for a minute to talk to me or email. Its difficult when planning a wedding from out of town. But they put my mind at ease and made my day wonderful.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Karen · Married on 12/27/2014

Wedding Planning is so hard, after going to numerous flower shops, and feeling like I may never find a shop that shared my vision for my wedding.
    Finally, I went into Naples Floral and met with Michael, he put me at ease right away, and was able to FINALLY see what I was talking about.
    Honestly it came out exactly as I had seen it in my mind. I couldn't have been happier!!!

Michelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Naples Floral Design made my wedding so beautiful! Michael was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating. He helped me design the arrangements and bouquets and listened to my direction as well. At the wedding he went above and beyond to decorate the ceremony and reception space and he was happy to do so. Thank you for the great attitude and beautiful outcome! Everyone loved the flowers and it really added to the wedding décor. I would highly recommend their services for a wedding or any special event. Thank you again!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Sara · Married on 11/21/2014

Michael and the crew at Naples Floral helped me tremendously with my wedding plans. I have chosen to get married around thanksgiving and was finding it so hard to get a florist to help me. I went to about 7 and was told they couldn't help.

From the moment I walked in and met michael he told me no problem and honestly everything seemed to go smoothly from there.
    They made everything so easy and plesant!
    The flowers were so fresh and beautiful I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/15/2014

Michael was fabulous! I had a very simply request, but he still some how exceeded my expectations!! Everyone loved our baby's breath center peices, they were just perfect. Michael gave me ideas and really made me feel like my wedding was important and I wasn't just another client. I found his shop online, and just walked in. At which point he stopped what he was doing to help me, and started putting together arrangments for me to see on the spot. I couldn't be happier with how he delt with me and the quality of the flowers were amazing! A++

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/05/2014

I had met Mike a few years before my wedding, because I needed someone to do some arrangements for my mothers 60th birthday.
    I noticed how much attention to detail he gave things then, and figured I would love for him to do my wedding flowers.
    As I expected he did not disappoint, when I gave him the pictures of what I wanted and ideas, it was EXACTLY what I had asked for.
    He even dealt with my over bearing personality, and didnt mind me micro managing everything, and calling with questions almost daily the last week before the wedding.
    Everything was perfect and I am so glad I picked him to make my day special!

paige · Married on 09/07/2014

Naples Floral Design was such a pleasure to work with, they went so far above and beyond at the actually ceremony site.
    We had bought a archway ourselves and my Fiance was having such a hard time setting it up, the staff helped and even decorated it for us. They were just concerned that I was happy, no matter how far they had to go to achieve that goal.
    I couldnt have been happier and will use them from here on out for any floral needs I have.

Victoria · Married on 08/10/2014

I just want to thank Michael and his team for the amazing job they did!
    They worked within my budget, helped me make choices with out being pushy, and helped me see the end result I was having a very hard time visualizing.
    Not everyone can "see" what someone is describing, Michael not only does that, but was willing to make samples and really help me understand that he knew exactly what I was looking for!!
    Everything turned out so amazing and I couldnt have asked for a better day!

Brian · Married on 08/02/2014

Have you ever been nervous about choosing a vendor for your wedding? The flowers may not be the top priority on your list...but they should be. I now know that flowers can make or brake the whole experience. I am so glad we chose Michael and Naples Floral Design.
    My daughter got exactly what she envisioned in her bouquet and arrangements.
    We got to experience a memory of a life time.
    Thanks Michael for doing your part. I am very grateful.

Sent on 09/01/2014

lee · Married on 07/13/2014

Naples Floral Design made my flowers the easiest part of my wedding.
    I must admit I was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices of flowers, I wasnt very well versed in flowers, I just knew what colors I wanted everything.
    Michael and his team helped me choose exactly what would look best and was patient with my not knowing anything about flowers.
    They also were willing to help me incorporate something that had been used in both my mother and grandmothers weddings and even suggested a better way for me to use them.
    I was so blown away by how thoughtful and helpful everyone there was!!
    Thank you so much again, you guys did an amazing job!!

kimberley · Married on 07/06/2014

Naples Floral made me such beautiful wedding flowers, from the wedding party flowers to the centerpieces, everything was perfect!!!
    I had asked for a flower that many other flower shops wouldnt even deal with, but naples floral not only found it, but was able to work with them in a way I didnt even think possible.
    They helped me with ideas and suggests beautiful accents I didnt even know where possible!!
    I was so impressed when I walked into my reception, everything was above and beyond what I had thought it would look like!!!
    You only get married once and they made sure to make it a once in a lifetime experience!!!
    Thank you again!!

lynn · Married on 06/22/2014

Naples Floral Design was so helpful with my small wedding.
    I only had a bridal bouquet and some flowers for my fiance, but Michael and his staff made me feel like i had a huge wedding!!
    Every time i came in they stopped what they were doing and gave me their time
    I appreciate them so much!!!