Naples Floral Events and Design Reviews

Naples Floral Events and Design 1
Naples Floral Events and Design 2
Naples Floral Events and Design 3

Aurora · Married on 07/15/2016

Thank you to Michael and his amazing staff for all your help with my most special day.
    Because this was a 2nd marriage and we both had children and one together we really wanted the kids to be a big part of the wedding
    They helped not only with the flowers but also with ideas and other vendors. I am so happy with everything and all the help because it was such a great day. And not just fory husband and I. But for the kids too.
    Seriously the best flowers, service, and kind people around!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Shania · Married on 07/02/2016

I just want to say thank you to mike and his staff!! They made picking my flowers and look so fun. The amount of pleasure that they have while helping is infectious. They always have a smile and a solution. I will use you guys for any thing else I need and can't wait to renew our vows so we can use u again!!!

Tanya · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding day was so amazing!! I was so lucky to find Naples floral. I had lived down here for a few years but never needed flowers before. So after talking to a few people they all recommend Michael and his shop.
    It was the best choice I made! From my flowers to the amazing flowers in my reception everything was perfect!
    Because my wedding was local I was able to let people take the centerpieces home and they said it lasted almost 2 weeks!!
    No doubt the freshest flowers!!! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Naples floral design has the nicest staff I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Any stresses I had they had a solution for and the flowers were so fresh and amazing!
    I let my guest bring some of the centerpieces home and they all told me they lasted for a week! Their quality is so good.
    Thank you guys again for an amazing day!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

Michael and the crew are very talented! We began planning for our wedding almost two years in advance. Michael was one of the first vendors we met with. Michael had his own personal wedding at the same venue we chose and had many great ideas. He is very passionate about his work and takes a lot of pride in making sure your florals are even better than imagined.

We met with Michael on several occasions to discuss our design and he really understood what we wanted. Our table flower arrangements were a main centerpiece to our reception and we were very pleased with how they turned out. My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets were absolutely perfect!

We received many complements from our guests about our beautiful flowers!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Carie · Married on 05/07/2016

I had such an amazing experience with Michael and his staff at Naples Floral Design.
    He helped me to sort thru the chaos and really was able to see my vision and bring it to life.
    I was honestly blown away when I saw my bouquet. He somehow saw the picture in my mind and brought it to life. I will always be thankful to them for making my day amazing

Sent on 08/26/2016

Sara · Married on 04/04/2016

During the wedding process I found that the flowers which initially caused me the most grief, turned out to be the most fun and easy part thanks to mike and his amazing staff
    They gave me ideas I would have never thought of and showed me samples all along the way. They were so invested and excited about my wedding I thought it might have been their day!! ????
    Thank you all for all your help and the beautiful flower . It was all so perfect I couldn't have asked for a better day!

• Y

Yamina · Married on 04/02/2016

Naples floral design we are you biggest fans!!!!!!!!
    Michael and his crew did an exceptional job with our wedding. He was able to create/design the most beautiful arbor for our ceremony and went above and beyond in decorating not only the reception banquet but also our sweetheart table, cake and rememberance table for my husband's mother. The attention to detail and color scheme was impeccable and not to mention the personal touches on my bouquet. We were was just taken back by the beauty of it all. We can't express the joy in hearts when looking back on all moments throughtout our special day. Michael is was a complete pleasure to work with you and will continue to recommend you to everyone we know! Thank you very much for taking us on- we're so grateful and loved everything!
    Mina and Darin

Sent on 05/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 03/12/2016

I just wanted to say thank you so very much for the great service and amazing flowers!!
    Everything was better than I could have hoped for!!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Nelly · Married on 03/05/2016

I had a very small wedding party and no need for reception flowers. I couldn't find a shop to do my small wedding and began to just plan on using fake flowers until I found napless floral. They gave me time and were great help with my flowers. I was extremely happy!!

Sent on 01/17/2017

aztrid · Married on 03/05/2016

I just wanted to write a quick note to say thank you so much for all you guys did, from the first consult to the day we got married you guys went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect.
    your attention to detail and ability to make sure to always say in constant communication was so helpful!
    It was an amazing day and most of the thanks goes to you guys!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Aimee · Married on 02/20/2016

Finding a florist that was able to put things together for me in a week was hard. I came to naples floral design with 4 days till the wedding and Michael and his team of amazing flower faries made my flowers so so amazing!
    They were able to not only do what I wanted but added little special touches I would have never thought of with the time frame I was working with
    Thank you so much guys for a day I will always remember

Lauren · Married on 02/20/2016

Michael and his team are absolutely amazing! We could not find a florist, and someone recommended Naples Floral Design to us, and we are so thankful they did! Michael did the consultation with us and he is just so flexible and willing to work with any vision or idea you may have. The week of the wedding he had us come in and we went over the final arrangements and he told us exactly what he was going to do. Everything turned out absolutely perfect, and our flowers looked like something out of a fairytale.

Michael is very upfront with his costs and never has any hidden fees. He is an honest, talented, hard worker and I am recommending everyone I know to him.

Thank you Michael & team!

Lauren & David

Sent on 03/03/2016

Avalon · Married on 02/14/2016

Michael and his staff was so helpful and thoughtful. I picked the worst day to get married o . Valentines. With that said I went thru about 12 shops before I found anyone that would even speak to me about my wedding
    It was a small wedding and I only needed a few thing .
    Mike and his staff was amazing. They were not only willing to work w me. But they were so helpful and offers to deliver. Even w the crazy day they had
    My flowers were amazing and I couldn't have been happie .

Sandy · Married on 02/13/2016

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all you guys did. It was perfect!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Gina · Married on 02/06/2016

We found Michael at Naples Floral and we could not have been happier!!!!! He worked with me and my stubborn picky ways. He always stayed in touch with me when I need to speak with him. Michael and Emma were so helpful! Seeing my flowers on my wedding day and seeing how absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted was so amazing. He even adding my favorite flowers which added a special touch. He took the time to also wrap the bottom of my bouquet with a very special ribbon I gave him for color inspiration!!!! I could not have picked a better place to have the flowers of my DREAM. Thank you Michael and Naples Floral for making my day that much more magical!!!!!
    Love Gina and Michael Johnson

Sent on 04/19/2016

sydney · Married on 01/03/2016

Naples Floral did such amazing job on my table arrangements, people have been emailing and calling me about them all week!
    When you walked into the room the presentation was so amazing it actually made me cry all over again.
    The centerpieces were lit up and it made the entire room sparkle, it was so above and beyond what I even thought possible!!
    They made my wedding like a fairy tale and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Alexis · Married on 01/02/2016

I am so excited to tell everyone I come across that my wedding flowers were the most colorful beautiful part of my wedding! The time and care that the staff put into my flowers was amazing. Everything was perfect!!!!

Angela · Married on 01/02/2016

Naples floral is an amazing shop!!!
    From start to finish they were friendly helpful and cheerful!
    Mike was willing to do so much to keep me happy even thru my ridiculous picky overbearing fits! He talked me thru all the flowers and was willing to go above and beyond for us.
    The reception looked amazing and it is something I will rave about for years to come!!
    Thank u all for your help and I loved it all!!!!

rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

Planning your wedding seems to be the most stressful thing you can do!
    When I walked in Naples floral I was a bit frazzled and tired of repeating the same thing a million times, only to not have anyone understand what I was looking for!!!
    Then something amazing happened, Michael listened and completely understood what i was looking for!!! I have to be honest I was about to give up on the whole thing by this point and he was able to not only understand what I was looking for, but made me a sample and put me so at ease as to what I was getting!
    I was so happy with everything and especially the customer service and attention to detail!
    Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Christine · Married on 11/07/2015

I learned quickly planning a wedding from far away is almost impossible. Till I met the team at Naples floral. Everyone was so helpful and happy it made the whole experience a breeze!! My flowers were perfect and lasted for so long!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Davis Ann · Married on 10/24/2015

Michael was amazing to work with! He was super knowledgeable on all the type of flowers I wanted and got all the colors I wanted. He also was amazing because my father had passed away just 2 months before my wedding and I wanted my dads dog tags on my bouquet so as ii held it the tags laid on my hands. I was so happy with my over all experience with Naples Floral. I'd highly recommend them! Thanks you so much for helping the happiest day of my life beautiful!

Sent on 01/06/2016

I selected my florist last minute so I wasn't expecting much for the time frame, but Michael and his team at Naples Floral Design surpassed my expectations in such a short period of time. The flowers were amazing and he was straigth forward and gave me plenty of options to fit my needs, likes, and budget!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Christin · Married on 09/06/2015

I just want to thank Naples floral design for making my day easier and enjoyable for me, my groom, and my entire wedding party
    The staff at Naples floral, are informative, fun, and so on task, I never had to worry about things turning out the way I wanted.
    From our first meeting I felt like they really listened and understood what I was looking for.
    They delivered everything on time and waited to see that I liked everything.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a flower shop willing to do anything it takes to make the bride happy!!!!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Jaye · Married on 08/29/2015

Michael was absolutely amazing! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted! Naples Floral Designs went above and beyond to help my our day that much more special!!

Sent on 09/10/2015