Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment Reviews

70 | Naples, FL

70 Reviews for Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

We honestly could not have been happier with A Sound Choice Entertainment! Tina and Dean were both very professional and made our reception flow so smoothly. We had a destination wedding and were unable to meet them before the actual big day which never worried us because they were excellent at communicating with us. It can be stressful to find the right vendors as there are so many options, but if you are looking for a DJ...I highly highly recommend A Sound Choice Entertainment! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2011

Planning a destination wedding in Florida from Wisconsin sounds tough, but when you have great vendors like A Sound Choice Entertainment, it makes it easy. We couldn't have asked for a better team - Scott and Tina Dean spent time to get to know us ahead of time, suggest some great music, and helped make sure every detail at the reception was great. Music was fabulous - and our party of 31 rocked it like we were 100. Everyone danced and we were told how great of a time everyone had at our party. Whether you are having a party of 30 or 200 - we would highly recommend A Sound Choice Entertainment. Thank you Scott and Tina for making our wedding reception so fabulous! :) Tony and Nicole Blei

Sent on 11/28/2011

Bill and Kristen · Married on 07/01/2011

A Sound Choice Entertainment (Scott and Tina Dean) did our wedding at the Marco Island Marriott (Florida) and they never ceased to amaze us. During the process they were responsive, helpful, and very professional. They offered their opinions on some things we weren't sure on but weren't pushy. They sensed when we needed some help and guided through some things.
    At the wedding, they worked as a team to make sure everything went smoothly. Tina even came to the rescue when my wife had a minor dress emergency!
    We got so many compliments from our 80 guests about how well the DJ did and how much the guests enjoyed the music selection. We saw people on the dance floor we have never seen dance. I wish we could list all the compliments we got about the music but in the blur of the big day alot of things got lost. They also did our ceremony music and provided 2 microphones. The ceremony music was like the icing on the cake, as it set the tone for our beach wedding.
    I think the biggest compliment A Sound Choice Entertainment got was from our other vendors (wedding coordinator, officiant, photographer) on how well they liked working with Scott and Tina and that they wouldn't disappoint us (not that we ever felt they would!).
    We extremely appreciate the time and effort they put into our wedding and the guidance they provided. From the first phone call (we live in New York state) we knew we had made the best decision we could in regards to a DJ!! They made our wedding the much more enjoyable.
    If you are looking for a professional team to not only provide music, but quality entertainment in regards to music, dancefloor lighting and setting the right tone for your event, you shouldn't look any farther!
    Thanks again to Scott and Tina for everything!!

Sent on 07/10/2011

Josh · Married on 06/25/2011

Scott & Tina are incredible. They are so much more than just a DJ. They will help make this day organized and special from start to finish. Scott is fantastic at reading the momentum of the audience and doing what it takes to keep the excitement and fun alive. Our dance floor literally never cleared. Scott and Tina are the best choice you can find anywhere in Florida! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2011

I have always said that the DJ can make or break a wedding reception and I have been married for 6 months now and are still getting compliments on our reception and I owe most of that to A Sound Choice Entertainment! Scott and Tina were absolutely amazing and we couldn't have asked for better Dj's! I would be happy to recommend them to anyone and provide further pictures or details if anyone is interested!!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Maiken · Married on 04/02/2011

Scott and Tina did an AMAZING job at our wedding! They were professional, organized, and fun! They provided 2 setups for our reception, an outdoor lounge and an indoor dancefloor, and both were excellent. Their lighting was simple and classy! They kept us on schedule and their cocktail, dinner, and dancing music was all perfect. They took requests and played everything we wanted to hear. They talked just the right amount and kept the dancefloor hopping all night. They were willing to stay and party until 2am. We were incredibly happy with their work and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/17/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/23/2010

Scott & Tina Dean are wonderful. My brother used A Sound Choice when he got married in 2008. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone had a fantastic time at the wedding. When I got engaged two years later, I called Tina. There was no doubt we wanted Scott to be our DJ. Scott & Tina are extremely professional and go above and beyond to make sure their clients have a perfect wedding day. I highly recommend A Sound Choice Entertainment.

Sent on 10/02/2011

Erin · Married on 07/31/2010

Scott and Tina made our entire wedding! They were fun, helpful and played great music!! Having Scott run the music and Tina doing the all the other stuff was so perfect!! My husband and I were really able to just relax and enjoy the reception!!! My husband kept stepping on my bussle and Tina had to walk around behind me fixing it all night. She was so sweet and helpful!!

They also took a ton of pictures, that have turned out to be some of the best ones we got from the reception.....especially of everyone dancing!

Sent on 09/09/2010

Renee · Married on 11/07/2009

My husband and I met Scott and his wife, Tina and knew instantly that they would be the best match for our wedding! They played great music and kept people on the dance floor the whole night!!

Sent on 11/24/2009

Alicia · Married on 06/06/2009

Scott and Tina were a great choice for our wedding DJs. They were efficient, friendly, organized and the music sounded great. We couldn't be happier with their job well done!

Sent on 08/31/2009

John · Married on 05/02/2009

DJ Scott is the best in town!! He is very professional and kept things moving perfectly for the entire reception. Everyone had a great time. Tina was also wonderful for us in helping us select songs and just making sure everything went perfectly. I highly recommend them for any function.

Sent on 10/13/2009
  • vanesscraw

vanessa · Married on 03/21/2009

Scott and Tina were wonderful! They helped us feel at ease on our wedding day and even prior during our meeting with them. They made us feel that our wedding was the most important thing. They were very organized through it all. They kept the crowd danicing the whole time and everyone raved about them and the music that was played.

Sent on 04/08/2009

Samantha · Married on 01/03/2009

Scott and Tina were EXCELLENT! They were very professional and helpful. Up to the wedding they provided me with suggestions on how to break up the reception according to major events and even provided suggestions for songs. On the day of the wedding they were set up and ready to go. They had a good understanding of the genres of music we wanted and they didn't play anything we asked them not to. They even came up to me towards to end to make sure I had heard everything I wanted. They truly were the 'hosts' of my wedding and made everything run smoothly. Tina even took the time to bustle my dress PERFECTLY with safety pins when it was falling apart.

Sent on 09/02/2009

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/08/2008

Scott & Tina did an amazing job at my reception! Tina was like a wedding coordinator that I didnt have! She organized the bridal party of 26 people, let each table know when they could eat, and even let us know when it was time for the toasts! Scott kept the party going from beginning to end, interacting with the crowd and knowing what to play at every moment. Booking wasnt a problem either. There were forms that we filled out to let them know what song would be played for first dances, bouquet/garter tossing, and cake cutting etc. We met with them face to face before the big day so they could feel out what kind of music we liked and the nailed it! They made our day everything we hoped it would be and more!

Sent on 04/29/2008

Lindsey · Married on 02/11/2006

Scott and Tina did an amazing job. People are still talking about how fun our reception was now 2 years later! We've recommended them to all our friends. Never have I been to a wedding where everyone was up and dancing all night and Scott and Tina made it happen.

Sent on 07/13/2008

Gloria · Married on 09/30/2017

Great DJ, they made sure they had all information and music we wanted for the reception in our wedding. We had an amazing time and the music was the key. Great entertainment, we had a blast, thank you so much.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Veronica · Married on 07/18/2009

Scott and Tina were more than a pleasure to work with. They provided my husband and I with their utmost attention to detail and professonalism. They kept the crowd on the dance floor and the celebration flowing all night long. Thanks to their expertise our special day was a HUGE success! We highly recommend their services for any function.

Sent on 09/01/2009

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2014

Scott and Tina did an awesome job of running our wedding once we got to the reception. They made sure we had a time line and were able to use all of the songs we wanted played. They kept our family and friends dancing all night.
    They have professional equipment and everything looked great in pictures. They also have up lighting that worked very well in our space. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/29/2017

Tina and Scott were very accommodating and easy to work with. They incorporated everything we wanted into our big day. Definitely worth a look if you are planning your wedding, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/03/2017

jessica · Married on 11/10/2012

3.8
      3.0
      2.5
      3.5

Scott and Tina were exceedingly pleasant and hard working vendors. They cared deeply about our wants and needs and were very responsive to the atmosphere and the needs of our guests.

If we could have made any changes, it would be that a mistake was made when announcing my father/daughter dance and on several occasions, there were problems with the sound. I don't know if it was because of the downloaded music or the actual equipment. Either way, it was very embarrassing when music would stop mid song and they would have to scramble to get a different song playing instead. And it was not just once.

Had those things not happened, it would have been perfect. But the last issue was a big one for us, as it would be for many.

Until this issue is fixed and guaranteed bulletproof, I would feel uncomfortable making the recommendation to a friend, delightful as they are.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Naples DJ / A Sound Choice Entertainment's reply:

Brent and Jessica were exceedingly pleasant and a very busy couple. Together they now have four children! One is under a year old.

We did learned a few things from this wedding.
    Even though a couple is Busy, we MUST have them complete OUR planning form.

Mistakes are made when even though we’re told " For Sure" a parent isn’t attending , we still need to get their name(s) anyway.

The location was very beautiful, but has been around for a long time with out electrical updating. This made finding power for everything difficult, and we should never let ourselves be required to “plug in” the music directly under our feet.

As delightful as they are, it was a learning experience and our WeddingWire review suffered for this.