Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth Reviews

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 5
  • Stella

Stella W. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing!!!

I just got married this past weekend, and I couldn’t wait to give Tony a glowing review!!! Tony was super easy to work with. He knew exactly how to gather guests and manage the high energy of the bridal party (herding people who don’t want to pay attention is no easy feat!). We also had some external media to play at the reception (PowerPoint and Video). Tony reached out to us wayyy in advance so that we knew exactly what format the files needed to be. I am so happy that he delivered our vision without a hitch and played all of our requested dance songs. If you are looking for a good DJ for your special day, please consider hiring Tony! He is professional and definitely knows what he is doing. For review purposes, I did not add on the photo-booth package.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Shari

Shari Knight Kaufman · Married on 09/05/2019

DJ Tony Sparks was the hit of the wedding!

I rarely take the time to write reviews but for DJ Tony Sparks I just had to! He truly was the biggest hit of the wedding! People danced the entire night (which rarely happens at weddings) because he played amazing songs, read the room and the crowd and he had the best energy! He was such a delight to work with and executed our run of show flawlessly (with very little direction from us)! He's a true professional in every sense of the word and I would hire him again tomorrow if I could!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Annie · Married on 06/21/2019

Best wedding DJ, photobooth and other fun party additions

DJ Tony and his team were one of my favorite vendors of the whole wedding. When we reached out to him, he immediately sent me an online music planner, with a love it, like it, and hate it list. I had complete confidence that the music at my wedding would be perfect because he allowed me to provide exactly what I wanted (and disclaimer - if you don't want to choose every single song like me, he has TONS of pre-made themed lists). He was easily accessible whenever I had questions about anything related to the wedding - even some non-music questions, since he's worked at the venue a lot.

During the wedding itself, he helped navigate awkward family drama seamlessly during the wedding itself, and had a fun, engaging photobooth. PLUS he now has a "circle of light" which was a great addition for guests to make GIFs. He contributed hugely to the success of the evening, and I would absolutely choose him again!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Justiss · Married on 06/15/2019

Thanks DJ Tony!

We live in Texas and had our destination wedding in Napa. We worked with Napa Valley DJ to do ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception/dancing music our wedding and were thrilled with how everything turned out.

DJ Tony took the time to understand our needs, gave awesome recommendations to help us pull everything together, and made things seamless while being a couple of time zones away.

Tony was really flexible and translated our Spotify playlists into the list for the event. He read the crowd, tailored the music to the group, and kept the dance floor packed. Big thanks for helping make it an unforgettable night!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2019

Napa Valley DJ/Photo booth is the best! Thank you DJ Tony!!

DJ Tony is the best! He really made our wedding so amazing and the fun party we dreamed of having. He played all the songs we requested for ceremony and receptions and took song requests when we had them as well. Our guests have continued to rave about how awesome the DJ and photo booth was at our wedding! The online portal made it super easy to add songs we wanted played (or didn’t want), and select the music for every part of our wedding. You can customize as much as you want (entrances, bouquet toss, ceremony etc. etc.) or as little as you want, depending on how important the music is to you. It was important for us and Tony delivered everything perfectly! The music library is very extensive, however I had a few instrumental cover songs that were not in the library… NO PROBLEM- Just fill in the song title/artist and Tony downloaded it for us!

The photo booth was a must for me; it was basically like 10 minutes after getting engaged I confirmed that we had to have a photo booth! Napa Valley Photo booths were so fantastic and the best choice for our wedding! They brought and set up all the fun props and even put a wonderful book together that our guests could sign, that we got to take home after the wedding. Our guests loved that they could take home the custom photo strips and my husband and I loved that we got to view/download all the photos online. By the end of the night everyone was drinking and having a blast… the photos just got crazier and funnier!! The photo booth really captures the wild and crazy pictures that the wedding photographer doesn’t. Our guests had the best time with the photo booth and the pictures from it are hilarious. We also had the Ring Light (boomerang) which was a blast for everyone and also very funny to look back on.

Our wedding would not have been the party it was without Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth. So many guests have reached out to us that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to… Thank you Napa Valley DJ & Photo booth for making it such a memorable evening. I cannot recommend Napa Valley DJ & Photo booth enough. If you are looking for a DJ or photo booth for your wedding, pick up the phone and call Tony! He is the best out there!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Munz · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible DJ who provides impeccable service and offers great deals with plenty of options

Tony was amazing from start to finish helping us get the right music picked out for the wedding and throwing a dance party that had everyone on the dance floor the whole night. If you want a DJ who knows how to throw a party, host a great event & supply photo booth then Napa Valley DJ is the vendor for you! Everything was so easy and Tony was attentive leading up to the wedding with any questions we had, but again, the main job of a DJ is to host an incredible party, and he excels in that area!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Elizabeth Merrick · Married on 02/21/2019

Perfect. Great time was had by all.

Tony’s great. Music was great it really got the party started. Thank you tony.

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 6
    Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 7
    Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 8
    Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 9
    Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 10
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Tatiana Fong · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Photo Booth!

I had a wonderful experience with Napa Valley DJ using their photo booth service. They were very professional and accommodating. They provided amazing props for our guest to have fun with taking pictures. The photo booth was a major hit at my baby shower. I highly recommended Napa Valley DJ for your next event!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Kaleana · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely made our night - best DJ, MC, and photo I could recommend

Can’t thank Tony enough, paid attention to every little detail I requested - from our specific ceremony songs, to a special surprise for my dad during our first dance, and the most fun photo booth. Our wedding was exactly as I dreamed and we owe it all to the MC who kept the night flowing smoothly and the photo booth that preserved the priceless memories.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nancia · Married on 11/16/2018

Epic Party

Our wedding reception was an epic affair! DJ Tony and his staff allowed us to have New Orleans in Napa! Our family and friends danced all night! Thanks again, DJ Tony for helping us create the memorable party we envisioned!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Kristy · Married on 10/20/2018

Literally the best wedding dj & photobooth ever!

I cannot rant and rave about Napa Valley DJ an DJ Tony! He literally made the wedding seamless! He was hands on from the beginning and was so quick to respond to my questions an requests. Our friends and family still are talking about how good the music was. We had uplighting in the cave for our reception that added a great tough of light and he MC'd the whole wedding keeping the timeline running smoothly! Everyone loved the photo booth and it added a great touch for everyone to take home a piece of the fun from our wedding! I cannot say enough about the excellent service we were provided!

Thank you so so much for everything, our wedding was perfect because of you!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Alexanne

Alexanne · Married on 10/05/2018

⭐️⭐️⭐️THE BEST DJ ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Napa Valley DJ’s was the best decision we’ve made. Tony Sparks came highly reccomended by my photographer DeVaughn Studios. He is undeniably the best DJ around. He reads the crowd, and ensures that the party keeps moving. Tony has an amazing set of skills, that ensures that your day will go by without a glitch. Tony commands the crown, the BEST MC, and I have been to a lot of weddings. The DJ can make or break your reception. Note that’s we did not need to meet in person, everything was done online and the process was seamless. We met via phone and text and he asked all the questions I never would have thought of on my own. If you are considering Napa Valley DJ’s ,O receives SO many compliments on the music. I would absolutely recommend them. I ❤️. Services are reasonably and competitively priced.

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 11
    Sent on 10/18/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2018

It's been 2 weeks since our Napa Valley destination wedding, and our friends and family are still raving about it! Tony was such a pleasure to work with and put our minds at ease from the very first conversation. He was thorough and professional from start to finish, and made sure all of our requests were fulfilled. Our song choices for the ceremony were played on queue, the music during dinner was perfection, and our reception was a blast! The father/daughter and mother/son song selections were a surprise to my husband and I; our parents emailed Tony in advanced and it was all executed flawlessly.

I couldn't recommend Tony enough. He helped make our dream wedding into a reality - I wish we could go back and re-live that day. :)

Sent on 10/11/2018

Glenn · Married on 09/02/2018

Other than saying that Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth is simply one of the best Wedding DJ services in town, I'm not sure what else to add. It's always a pleasure to work with Tony he helped pick out the best songs for our big day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Desirae · Married on 08/18/2018

This guy is amazing! True professional. I don't think I got a chance to shake his hand at the end of the night but I owe him one. Much respect and appreciation. Thank you sir! -Groom

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Mina

Mina · Married on 08/04/2018

DJ Tony is amazing. Not only does he provide excellent services, but he also has incredibly reasonable prices (especially for the wedding industry). He has an online system for couples to pick their music selections (e.g., songs for the first dance, cake cutting, wedding party introductions, etc.). We even had some special cultural song requests and he was able to accommodate. We also rented lighting from him. One of my guests came up to me at the end of the night and said, "It seems like you're friends with your DJ!" I told her Tony was just a sweet guy, easy to work with, and super responsive. He's a top notch vendor and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Ann · Married on 05/26/2018

Napa Valley DJ Tony Sparks was outstanding! He was at my daughter's wedding in Bodega Bay, He came highly recommended from several friends who used his DJ services at their Napa Valley weddings. He is professional and fun -- wonderful in every aspect. He provided the perfect selection of music as the guests arrived and during the wedding. He had all of the guests engaged on the dance floor. His announcing was right on. DO THE PHOTO BOOTH - our guests had so much fun with the booth and the pictures are wonderful! I highly recommend that you add this to your package. He was very responsive to each of our emails and phone calls. He was reliable and provided A+ service. His equipment is excellent. We highly recommend him and his wedding services. Thank you Tony!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kerr · Married on 05/26/2018

Really enjoyed working with Tony Sparks and his photobooth. Very fun and affordable.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Corinn · Married on 12/16/2017

Napa Valley DJ services, especially DJ Tony, were outstanding at our wedding! Tony took care of so many things for us at the wedding, including music for the ceremony and reception, announcements and MC'ing, and our photobooth. He was flexible and responsive during the ceremony and met with us several times in advance to make sure we were on track and comfortable with all of our plans. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding! One of our favorite moments was when Tony had all of our guests join us on the floor for the 'circle of love'- an excellent way to get our guests on the floor and an amazing photo opportunity (picture attached). Thank you Tony!

Napa Valley DJ & Photo Booth 12
    Sent on 02/25/2018

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Tony was great! He answered all our questions and was helpful during the planning process. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music. The day of everything was great. Every song we had requested was played. He did a wonderfully job of getting everyone out on the dance floor to get the party started and all our family and friends loved the selection of music! Amazing choice for anyone getting married in the Napa area.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ryan · Married on 11/03/2017

My wife and I hired DJ Tony for our wedding. He was absolutely incredible and everything we were looking for when it came to music, energy, and services. The platform that he uses to input the wedding timeline is super easy to use and worked out great. Our wedding went off without a hitch and our guests had a great time dancing the night away. I would highly recommend DJ Tony to others.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Toni M. · Married on 10/13/2017

our venue was move to new location at the last minute, three days before wedding.. Tony was very accommodating, showed up on early, had all his equipment set up early... Tony had everything we talk about in writing with my time line .. Tony reviewed everything with me to see that we were all still on the same page! Everything was truly wonderful... We appropriated all his hard work. :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

Gina · Married on 09/24/2017

DJ Tony is the best! Very professional. The website was so easy to use and any songs that weren't listed, he was able to find for us. Lighting was perfect. The music selection and volume was terrific. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Monica · Married on 09/03/2017

DJ Tony was awesome! He promptly responded to my calls and emails and made me feel like he was truly invested in our wedding. He kept the dance party going all night! He provided us with a beautifully lit dance floor (a leafy motif) and our guests LOVED his photobooth! The groom's mother missed her queue for the mother-son dance but DJ Tony swiftly played another song until she returned. It turned out to be a fun impromptu dance with me and my bridesmaids! I strongly recommend Napa Valley DJ for your wedding!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2017

Dj Tony was the best Dj for our wedding in Napa! He was very organized and made great suggestions! He was easy to work with and our guest couldn't stay off the dance floor with all the great songs and dances! I highly suggest Dj Tony!

Sent on 09/12/2017